KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

Post by handmadedolly »

No, I meant a source that GoFundMe have confirmed it was Kate. Maybe someone could contact them themselves.

Chetswife
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chetswife »

I think if people were stupid enough to donate to the Go Fund Me page, they shouldn't be entitled to a refund. I mean, even if it was her, why would you be so dumb??

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

If GoFundMe have indeed confirmed it was Kate and her bank account details (i.e. not identity fraud), then no, the people who donated shouldn't be refunded. If those people think they should be refunded because Kate backed out after taking their money, than yes, they are absolute idiots.

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

Something just came to me. I'm wondering if Cory was physically abusing Kate? Look at what has happened since she involved herself with him- having little off camera mishaps calling herself clumsy, the black eye and the latest one that her foot was so sprained and bruised, she was on crutches for over a week- I think Cory threw her down the stairs on that one and Kate covered it up. Another incident that wasn't fully explained. The shuffle, yeah right.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

^^ :|
Last edited by Bucket on Fri May 02, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

This was one of the posts, the other one has been deleted :?
"Kate I donated to your gofundme campaign (or at least I thought it was you) Now you're saying it wasn't but gofundme won't give me my money back. They said they confirmed it was you and its going to your bank account. Please let me know whats going on.... I don't want to donate to some hacker!!!!!!! I hope it was you "

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

[Blaucat7"]Something just came to me. I'm wondering if Cory was physically abusing Kate? Look at what has happened since she involved herself with him- having little off camera mishaps calling herself clumsy, the black eye and the latest one that her foot was so sprained and bruised, she was on crutches for over a week- I think Cory threw her down the stairs on that one and Kate covered it up. Another incident that wasn't fully explained. The shuffle, yeah right.[/quote]

You cant help but have a thought like that in the back of your mind when you don't really know somebody that well. I don't underestimate the way it looks however, Kate's a really small girl and Cory is a tall big guy especially when he was weight lifting. Which leaves me to think that if he would intentionally hurt her he would've done a lot more damage to her. A guy that strong could break her face not just blacken her eye and typically guys like that are cowards fighting other dudes which is why they pick on women. And Cory had no problem chasing down a dude or getting in one's face if he needed to. And he only did as defensive not aggressively unwarranted. I don't know...I just don't see the red flags mentally with him. He was with Steph for 6 years and Steph can handle herself...if Cory was that kind of guy he wouldnt have been attracted to such a strong woman for that long.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

I don't know...
These are some very large accusations for something we have next to no proof of. Kate seems to me to be the more aggressive one out of the two. That video surfaced while they were on tour where that guy stole Cory's sunglasses or whatever and he was avoiding the confrontation completely while Kate was the one getting in the guys face and screaming about it. It happened again on tour where another guy started reversing and she started hitting his car during a meet up.

I fully accept that I could be wrong (hopefully I'm not. I don't like Kate but I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her) but I just think this is dangerous territory we're stepping into and we should be careful.

OhHi81
Learner
Learner

Post by OhHi81 »

Blaucat7 wrote:Something just came to me. I'm wondering if Cory was physically abusing Kate? Look at what has happened since she involved herself with him- having little off camera mishaps calling herself clumsy, the black eye and the latest one that her foot was so sprained and bruised, she was on crutches for over a week- I think Cory threw her down the stairs on that one and Kate covered it up. Another incident that wasn't fully explained. The shuffle, yeah right.
That's quite a story you have going on there. I don't believe for a second there was any sort of abuse going on.

cccourtooo
Learner
Learner

Post by cccourtooo »

Accusing someone of abuse with absolutely no proof is disgusting and malicious. Why would you even want to cross that line?

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

Blaucat7 - I've seen your posts before and your posts are always a bit... intense, in my opinion :D Your views are never kinda two sided, you just randomly bust out a really detailed stream of posts that don't seem to really come from anywhere.

Abuse is a step to far, you shouldn't go throwing that word around when there is literally NO proof. And people tend to abuse all their partners to some extent, they do not just suddenly start (although they may get worse with the abuse as time goes on) and as Steph is perfectly fine and, in fact, becoming friends with Cory again I think we can say that Kate was not abused.

oOBOOBOo
Learner
Learner

Post by oOBOOBOo »

Often the abused wouldn`t tell anyone because they are afraid of more abuse, and most they need help from outside to get away, so I think in that light it is only natural to bring it up and look for evidence, - and that`s not accusing just being aware of that side too.
One thing that haven`t been talked so much here is the video were they talk about add and that Cory is starting treatment/medication and that Kate says that now that he is on medication and if he stays on it, then she no longer see a problem in them getting married. In the video when Cory talks about it it it clearly seen in his body language that he is not happy with it and rather be without. So that could been, just speculating here, that he agreed to it because he feel guilty towards her. Clearly he was off medication soon after and that could have been a dealbreaker for Kate and a big relief for him, cos he´s obviously doing much better without it. It also could just be one big act for money for advertising for a medical company, - or both. In the video he also blame the ADD the reason for his divorce to Steph. The ADD video :
In general I see them both being good at having creative outlets, which a person using violence to solve problems are often missing. And also they both seem good to tolerate and embrace weird and extreme behavior in eachother and others. However I did think he was to hard on Ding Ding when playing with him.
Sorry for the grammar, English is not my first language. :HK:

oOBOOBOo
Learner
Learner

Post by oOBOOBOo »

For whatever reason, can only guess, we have seen several times when she didn`t want to go home, remember when Amanda drove her home and she said she didn`t want to go inside. Or the many times she walked the malls all day to late at night. I suspected that to be a cover up for something else but it could as well be that she avoided Cory, since they did eventual break up. I do like Kate but like everyone else she have her dark moments/ sides too, hers is like being very greedy for money and luxury and cynical about people.
Her new hairstyle was due to a job for a Hairsalon also the pictures with those "new friends" was from that event.
I saw it in a comment, but forgot the Name of the Salon something starting with T.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

The worst part of all this "drama" is that Kate won't even address it properly (whether those accounts are fake or not). It's very shitty of her to just let people assume on their own and try to verify on their own if any of these accounts are linked to her or if indeed they are fake.

Whenever a YouTuber I watch has been hacked, faked or whatever they ALWAYS address it in every way possible so that the viewers know what's going on from the source and they have never been so shady or vague as Kate has been. This whole "Kate disappearance" has been just a big FUCK YOU to all of her followers and subscribers because she clearly doesn't give a shit about the people who has supported her throughout the years and have made it possible for her to have extremely nice gifts and opportunities in what she likes.

She just took her YouTube $$$ and said "Later suckers!".

:roll:

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Yeah an awfully serious accusation based on merely speculation and nothing solid. I really don't believe Cory would ever hurt anyone. He looks like he could be a big teddy bear. And I have really good intuition or Spidey senses as I like to call them about this kind of thing.

Agent_skypanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Agent_skypanda »

I'm really not comfortable with the accusations of abuse. My issue is not what is being said but more the fact that there is no soild evidence to support it. At this point in time nobody knows what's going on in Kate's life, and it's getting more confusing every day.
Obviously don't stop having a option and theories but just be careful about what you post, because abuse clams (false or not) can be very damaging and upsetting.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”