KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

Moonrash
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

Post by Moonrash »

T1CT4C wrote:The "new" Katersoneseven channel has been taken down.
Yeah, since last night or so. That one was never her, just another person trying to be funny or stir up drama.
Creeper of love

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

Soo...if you ARE the AuthenticAnimal channel why did you come here and why are you posting a video? I don't understand.

Why didn't you just SAY you weren't Kate? And what, you are here so everyone gets all excited and like "wooahh, you played Kate, go you." I think, even if it was accidental, if you aren't Kate (or even are for that matter) it's just...sad! Did you want attention, fame..?

Not to be a bitch, but you "aren't a randomer" and are posting a video "explaining", so what? :?

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

AuthenticAnimal wrote:
OK, funny story, I AM just making a video (and yes, you in the back, I hear that groan!!!)

It will explain how the AuthenticAnimal channel came about and why I did it. Not gonna be today, cos frankly I am shattered. Probably tomorrow morning when I get it finished and up. Not going to ask you to hold your breath; I think you've been pissed about far too much others already.

What I will say, right now though, is that whilst I am the behind the AuthenticAnimal YouTube channel, I have NOTHING to do with any of the Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or other YouTube shenanigans that have been going on.
so you are not Kate.
This isn't going to earn you any cookies here, just delete everything and go away.
These games have gone too far, imposters everywhere!
Sounds to me like Kate was stupid enough to link the wrong channel on her instagram and this person ran with it.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

JeanieJean
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JeanieJean »

::yawn:: :roll:

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

::plot twist!:: AA turns out to be CORY! :lol:
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

nomgossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nomgossip »

Ugh this is getting so old now xD

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Poniesftw wrote:::plot twist!:: AA turns out to be CORY! :lol:
Double plot twist! AA is Steph, who never got over Cory. She's actually been working on it for years, since they split, out of both revenge and undying love. SHE'S the one that framed Kate with the sunglasses, broke into their cars, and seduced Cory to end his relationship.
Now that they've broken up she's gotten back in Cory's life and hacked all of Kate's channels and her IDENTITY and staged it to look like Kate is crazy so Cory will never go back to her.
Oh, and she shaved Kate's head while she was sleeping. She used the hair in some weird voodoo ritual.

100% truth. Trust me.

In other news, AA - regardless of who you are, how does it make you feel that your presence here was barely even acknowledged?

AuthenticAnimal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AuthenticAnimal »

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:Soo...if you ARE the AuthenticAnimal channel why did you come here and why are you posting a video? I don't understand.

Why didn't you just SAY you weren't Kate? And what, you are here so everyone gets all excited and like "wooahh, you played Kate, go you." I think, even if it was accidental, if you aren't Kate (or even are for that matter) it's just...sad! Did you want attention, fame..?

Not to be a bitch, but you "aren't a randomer" and are posting a video "explaining", so what? :?
Nope, not after any fame, as I am not about to reveal my actual identity and I won't gain anything from that channel as I am not connecting it with my real YT presence, nor am I monetising the videos, so I am not gain financially.

The "sad" part comes from the amount of attention that people gave the channel, the amount of self generated tension that the "communities" had and the very fact that people would invest so much of there life into something that they clearly should no have.

As to my vernacular; well that should give an indication as to where in the world I am and the age-range in which I reside. :love2:

AuthenticAnimal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AuthenticAnimal »

NerdOut wrote:
Double plot twist! AA is Steph, who never got over Cory. She's actually been working on it for years, since they split, out of both revenge and undying love. SHE'S the one that framed Kate with the sunglasses, broke into their cars, and seduced Cory to end his relationship.
Now that they've broken up she's gotten back in Cory's life and hacked all of Kate's channels and her IDENTITY and staged it to look like Kate is crazy so Cory will never go back to her.
Oh, and she shaved Kate's head while she was sleeping. She used the hair in some weird voodoo ritual.

100% truth. Trust me.

In other news, AA - regardless of who you are, how does it make you feel that your presence here was barely even acknowledged?
LOL, well, I would say that the amount of debate my 1 week foray into this situation has demonstrated and the fact that, in most cases, anything I posted on the channel became a screenshot and was posted to this thread within minutes, would tend to negate your claim that my "presence here was barely even acknowledged"

And, with only a single thumbing up on one post my registration on this site was not only acknowledged, but screenshot and posted to garner more debate further goes to prove that.

I'm not here to troll; there's plenty of that going on all ready. Posters to THIS THREAD demanded answers. I just registered to give them some.

I'll will admit, it has been a little fun to play the various communities and to see them make claim and counter claim about the AA channel, put words into my mouth and to find that supposed "Trusted Friends" of Kate's were vouching for my channel. No idea how THAT came about, but it gave all of us at this end a damn good laugh.

Anyway, I'm sure I have offended your sensibilities enough now, but I will leave you with this final thought. The idea to register this channel was never mine originally, it came from one of your own...

TTFN! :love2:

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

I dunno about y'all, but I'm so beyond caring about all this, "I'm so mysterious, here's some hints" crap. If you're here to give answers, then give them. Otherwise, just stop with all the condescending bullshit.

OhHi81
Learner
Learner

Post by OhHi81 »

My problem with this - and my problem with the whole thing from the start - is that Katers17 fans are young (the majority of them are). These are kids that are worried about her. And AuthenticAnimal is going out of their way to bring that further. Basically you're fucking with young kids' heads. And I'm sure that's given you all at that end "a damn good laugh".

Personally I'm not posting too long on this site, having 'watched' it for a while, but I certainly don't care about AA coming here and trying to be illusive. I care that they're taking pleasure in messing with her fans, who are mostly kids. Argue that point all you want, but you're not going to get a fantastic high-fiving reception from people here. And please don't try and lay the blame on this site, I'm pretty sure no one here has any interest in upsetting children.

Roadtoshine
Debater
Debater

Post by Roadtoshine »

AuthenticAnimal wrote:
NerdOut wrote:

100% truth. Trust me.

LOL, well, I would say that the amount of debate my 1 week foray into this situation has demonstrated and the fact that, in most cases, anything I posted on the channel became a screenshot and was posted to this thread within minutes, would tend to negate your claim that my "presence here was barely even acknowledged"

And, with only a single thumbing up on one post my registration on this site was not only acknowledged, but screenshot and posted to garner more debate further goes to prove that.

I'm not here to troll; there's plenty of that going on all ready. Posters to THIS THREAD demanded answers. I just registered to give them some.

I'll will admit, it has been a little fun to play the various communities and to see them make claim and counter claim about the AA channel, put words into my mouth and to find that supposed "Trusted Friends" of Kate's were vouching for my channel. No idea how THAT came about, but it gave all of us at this end a damn good laugh.

Anyway, I'm sure I have offended your sensibilities enough now, but I will leave you with this final thought. The idea to register this channel was never mine originally, it came from one of your own...

I was very tempted to make that channel but decided not to. For a moment I thought it might have been Kate but was unsure as many of us were. One thing that the AA person did was they never claimed once to be Kate. People just flocked to her since it was attached to her IG.

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Damn it I knew that had to be where the confusion came in! Somebody suggested taking the channel as
Kate linked her IG to one that didn't exist. So a lurker or person here got the idea to do it. I'm not supporting anybody's actions here...

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Damn it I knew that had to be where the confusion came in! Somebody suggested taking the channel as
Kate linked her IG to one that didn't exist. So a lurker or person here got the idea to do it. I'm not condoning anybody's actions here...

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Sorry for the double post...tried to edit my post and it
posted it separately.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

AuthenticAnimal wrote: Nope, not after any fame, as I am not about to reveal my actual identity and I won't gain anything from that channel as I am not connecting it with my real YT presence, nor am I monetising the videos, so I am not gain financially.

The "sad" part comes from the amount of attention that people gave the channel, the amount of self generated tension that the "communities" had and the very fact that people would invest so much of there life into something that they clearly should no have.

As to my vernacular; well that should give an indication as to where in the world I am and the age-range in which I reside. :love2:
Ohh, so mysterious.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

AuthenticAnimal wrote:
NerdOut wrote: Double plot twist! AA is Steph, who never got over Cory. She's actually been working on it for years, since they split, out of both revenge and undying love. SHE'S the one that framed Kate with the sunglasses, broke into their cars, and seduced Cory to end his relationship.

100% truth. Trust me.

K.

I really just can't even force myself to care at this point. Which is too bad, because 2 weeks ago, or whenever this whole thing started, it looked like it was going to be so fun. Then everything just got drug out, and... oh look, something shiny...

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

AuthenticAnimal wrote:The idea to register this channel was never mine originally, it came from one of your own...

I'm flattered :HK:

goldenporsche
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenporsche »

AuthenticAnimal wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote:Soo...if you ARE the AuthenticAnimal channel why did you come here and why are you posting a video? I don't understand.

Nope, not after any fame, as I am not about to reveal my actual identity and I won't gain anything from that channel as I am not connecting it with my real YT presence, nor am I monetising the videos, so I am not gain financially.

you could be olternaut.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

The video AA posted was riveting.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”