Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaurDIY

Post by sweetsummerx3 »

radishes wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:21 pm
Did you guys see Lauren posted a pic with Alex and Jeremy on her insta?! I’m glad they’re on good terms now, seems kinda weird to post a pic like that on her main insta though haha. Maybe for the likes? Since that pic has significantly more likes than any of her other recent ones.

Also Alex put her post on his insta story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and Alex also made a lot of references to her in his recent video. I was so confused when I saw the pic lmao. It’s good that they’re on good terms now since they have mutual friends.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

She was probably drunk and posted it

Anchalee
Learner
Learner

Post by Anchalee »

sarstar112 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:24 am

Don’t think she would be drunk at noon

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

Anchalee wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:55 pm
sarstar112 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:24 am

Don’t think she would be drunk at noon
Girl, if I was a YouTuber I'd never be sober at noon.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 pm
secretumbrella96 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:25 pm
Today's vlog: my boyfriend moved in

Well, she finally got a boyfriend to move in after a failed attempt to get Alex.
so Alex didn't want to move in with her?
Yeah, I cant remember which video but they mention Alex was no longer moving in. Some speculated it was too soon or he was starting a new lease with friends or something. Even though in the Q&A video (first video with her dark hair) they said he would move in her house.

Many speculate one of the reasons they broke up because they werent on te same page in terms of what they wanted. They never confirmed anything so it's based off of what we've heard in videos and read between the lines.

Anchalee
Learner
Learner

Post by Anchalee »

secretumbrella96 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:00 pm
Happy_one wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 pm
secretumbrella96 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:25 pm
Today's vlog: my boyfriend moved in

Well, she finally got a boyfriend to move in after a failed attempt to get Alex.
so Alex didn't want to move in with her?
Yeah, I cant remember which video but they mention Alex was no longer moving in. Some speculated it was too soon or he was starting a new lease with friends or something. Even though in the Q&A video (first video with her dark hair) they said he would move in her house.

Many speculate one of the reasons they broke up because they werent on te same page in terms of what they wanted. They never confirmed anything so it's based off of what we've heard in videos and read between the lines.

It isn’t speculations though Alex has himself admitted that they he didn’t want to move in and that became a deal breaker imo. A 3 years relationship and the guy doesn’t want to commit is a big deal tbh. We can also see Alex legit has commitment issues

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

Not sure how I feel about her posting this... curious to know everyone's thoughts.

It almost shames people for having a post-Halloween tummy? Idk with lots of young impressionable teens following her, there's a concern about how they interpret this. Not calling her out on the procedure, props to her for having the money to, but I think the messaging was insensitive and missed the mark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater

Post by yoyotomi »

secretumbrella96 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:20 pm
Not sure how I feel about her posting this... curious to know everyone's thoughts.

It almost shames people for having a post-Halloween tummy? Idk with lots of young impressionable teens following her, there's a concern about how they interpret this. Not calling her out on the procedure, props to her for having the money to, but I think the messaging was insensitive and missed the mark.
I think she could’ve promoted them in a way that isn’t focused on being smaller. Like post a before and after picture of you waking up and then after, not your waist. That and like.. your body will naturally get rid of toxins on it’s own, if it’s not then you need a hospital not a trendy la place

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

I’ve seen a lot of other influencers like lauren elizabeth getting lymphatic massages and i think the noticeable difference is reduced bloating. Also, im pretty sure the company does it for free if she posts about it so that’s probably why she posted before and after pics

jessicameowmeow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessicameowmeow »

Sometimes I wonder why her thread is so dead when her content is so cringe worthy and annoying but then I realize that the majority of her audience is kids lol. Does anyone here actually watch her videos still? I follow her on IG but that’s pretty much it

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

She’s back to 8M subs lol.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

She lost 60k subscriber yesterday - YouTube must have done a big purge of bots/inactives/purchased followers.

PrincessNebula
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessNebula »

lelele wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:07 pm

What was her subscriber count before? I remember she was being close to passing Alex who has 11M

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

PrincessNebula wrote:
lelele wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:07 pm

What was her subscriber count before? I remember she was being close to passing Alex who has 11M
I know that socialblade isn't very accurate anymore, but it looks like her highest was 9.1million in August and has gone down since then?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Lauren is hosting a show on HBO Max. It pretty much sounds like “Making It” with kid contestants and debuts next year. I guess she’s so insanely boring that we all skipped the announcement in October and then the behind the scenes vlogs in November.

divax999
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by divax999 »

This girl is so damn annoying, I don't know how this thread isn't more active. Is it not pathetic that she's in her late twenties and owns a house and yet her parents ship her presents from her Christmas list because she gets too many presents to put in a suitcase? Seems really off to me for someone pushing 30. I guess you have to cater to your pre-teen audience somehow, lol

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

I noticed that Moose was with her on the plane. Is she one of those people who signs up their pet as an emotional support animal so that she can take him everywhere?

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

LaurDIY

Post by waialepeach »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:I noticed that Moose was with her on the plane. Is she one of those people who signs up their pet as an emotional support animal so that she can take him everywhere?
I think she’s addressed this before but as she does talk about mental health from time to time I believe she made Moose her ESA through legitimate ways, probably though her own mental health physician.

PrincessNebula
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessNebula »

waialepeach wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 pm
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:I noticed that Moose was with her on the plane. Is she one of those people who signs up their pet as an emotional support animal so that she can take him everywhere?
I think she’s addressed this before but as she does talk about mental health from time to time I believe she made Moose her ESA through legitimate ways, probably though her own mental health physician.

She recently posted a video about her mental health. I really like seeing this calming side of her. This video should explain why she has Moose as an ESA.

I really like seeing this side of Lauren. She seems way more chill and real in this video. I think the person she talks about was her ex, Baz.

Hel
Learner
Learner

Post by Hel »

PrincessNebula wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:52 pm
waialepeach wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 pm

She recently posted a video about her mental health. I really like seeing this calming side of her. This video should explain why she has Moose as an ESA.

I really like seeing this side of Lauren. She seems way more chill and real in this video. I think the person she talks about was her ex, Baz.
Can anyone do a TL;DR summary for me please?

Return to “L-O”