[VIDEO] Couples 123 tag + meet the Man of my Heart

Jgrahamsz24
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [VIDEO] Couples 123 tag + meet the Man of my Heart

Post by Jgrahamsz24 »

Can someone please post a picture of jesse's teeth? i've never actually seen his teeth.

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

Jgrahamsz24 wrote:Can someone please post a picture of jesse's teeth? i've never actually seen his teeth.
I don't think anyone has a clear shot of his teeth. He does a pretty good job of hiding them when he talks. And he's hardly in front of the camera as is. So, I don't think there's a clear image of his teeth. But if you watch the couples video you can tell he's really self conscious about his teeth -- the way he holds his lips when he talks, putting his hand in front of his mouth, etc. So it's clear that something's wrong with them. And Dulce's mentioned it once or twice.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

it'sariana wrote:
Shiro wrote:.....

And yeah, veneers are INCREDIBLY expensive. I was thinking about getting them for myself, did some research on them, and laughed all the way to the x button when I saw the average price - PER TOOTH. But Dulce can afford them, I'm sure. It's probably what she's going to "give" Jesse. It's more plausible than Invisalign or any sort of braces.
You don't necessarily need to do the entire mouth, do you? If not, he could do the front teeth on the top row.

I think we can all agree that we don't know their complete situation, but as you mentioned, we're pretty sure she can afford to help him with his dental work. Afterall, we've seen her go through two surgeries and loads of other things that indicate her financial standing.

It was in a Christmas vlog where she bought him an electric tooth brush when she said that Jesse wanted to "work on his teeth."

JessicaODonnell1228
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JessicaODonnell1228 »

idk just doesnt seem like he's as into her as she's into him. kinda sad :((

Return to “Dulce Candy”