lol my friend hates me

mosqqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

lol my friend hates me

Post by mosqqueen »

So basically my best friend stopped talking to me and has turned into a jealous bitch. Every time i make a friend she has to somehow prove that she is better friends with them than i am. She has basically stopped talking to me as well, she hangs out with all of my other friends, and then takes pictures with them and sends them to me? ALL SHE EVER DOES IS TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHEN SHE IS AROUND ME. Also we were at a water park with another friend of ours, this water park is in a mall, and when we decided to leave i realized i had lost my shoes. I told her about it and she said she would help me look, but continued to go shopping with our other friend and leave me in the change room to look for myself. I cried. The worst part is everyone thinks she is the bees knees... I don't know, i guess she is either trying to ruin my life, or she has major self-esteem issues.

dipcakes
Lurker
Lurker

Re: lol my friend hates me

Post by dipcakes »

First of all, if your "best friend" is acting like that towards you I wouldn't even consider her a best friend, much less a friend at all. There's no point in dealing with all of her negativity and her trying to act like she's better friends with anyone. Honestly, it sounds like some elementary school drama. Her priorities when it comes down to friendship are all types of fucked up. Talk to her about the situation and how you feel. That's really all you can do. If that doesn't work, then is she really a friend after all?

mosqqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mosqqueen »

I know we are also going into the 12th grade, so she is being extremely immature. I sort of don't even want to talk to her about it, because i am done with her BS. Thanks. Xx

mosqqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mosqqueen »

dipcakes wrote:First of all, if your "best friend" is acting like that towards you I wouldn't even consider her a best friend, much less a friend at all. There's no point in dealing with all of her negativity and her trying to act like she's better friends with anyone. Honestly, it sounds like some elementary school drama. Her priorities when it comes down to friendship are all types of fucked up. Talk to her about the situation and how you feel. That's really all you can do. If that doesn't work, then is she really a friend after all?

We are also going into the 12th grade, and we are both 17, so she is being extremely immature. I sort of don't even want to talk to her about it, because i am done with her BS. Friendships are hard haha. Thanks. Xx

dipcakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dipcakes »

Yeah, I would definitely say she's being immature then! I understand what you mean. If you feel like there's no point in trying to talk to her, then I'd go with that gut feeling. Friendships definitely have their ups and downs, but imo this just seems childish and not even worth trying to save. There are maaaany other people out there who'd want a good friend, which I'm sure you are!! :)

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

My advice is it's best you don't try to fix this friendship and keep her around in the way that you want. I would keep her at a distance if you're worried about her being a bitch to you at school and then just drop all contact with her once school is done and you don't have to see her everyday.

LaLocaDeLosGatos
Learner
Learner

Post by LaLocaDeLosGatos »

I was in that same situation a few months ago. I simply squeezed the juice out of her and kicked her to the curb when she was useless to me. (Bad advice i know :D ).

mosqqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mosqqueen »

LaLocaDeLosGatos wrote:I was in that same situation a few months ago. I simply squeezed the juice out of her and kicked her to the curb when she was useless to me. (Bad advice i know :D ).
No thats perfectly fine advice haha :)

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

I used to have a friend who was exactly like that in high school, so I feel your pain. My advice to you is to little by little stop talking to her, and in the meantime try and meet new friends to hang out with. Time is too valuable to spend it with people who don't appreciate you, and treat you like shit. Having no friends (or few at least) is better than having fake friends. And eventually, you will meet the right people who will be amazing friends, and then you'll wonder why you ever wasted your time hanging out with her!

Return to “Friends”