Real Housewives

mirage
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HOUSEWIVE'S CHATTER

Post by mirage »

I never saw any Housewive's stuff until this year. I found on Ytube someone that had all of the first two seasons of RHBH and uh oh I was hooked. I watched all the shows back to back to back with no commercials! So now I'm into that one and have not seen the others... yet. I only know of NeNe through Celebrity Apprentice which I like too ( a bunch) ... if she is as she was on that show, ha she takes no prisoners!
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Atlanta is too ghetto for sure. Can't watch that one or New Jersey.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

mirage wrote:I never saw any Housewive's stuff until this year. I found on Ytube someone that had all of the first two seasons of RHBH and uh oh I was hooked. I watched all the shows back to back to back with no commercials! So now I'm into that one and have not seen the others... yet. I only know of NeNe through Celebrity Apprentice which I like too ( a bunch) ... if she is as she was on that show, ha she takes no prisoners!
The OC is good too. New Jersey was okay up until the last two seasons, the new characters ruined the show for me.

iloveyou
Stalker
Stalker

Real Housewives GOSSIP

Post by iloveyou »

I LOOOOVE ALL THE BRAVO SHOWS, BUT DID ANYONE WATCH THE OC HOUSEWIVES SEASON FINALE?? OMG, THAT LITTLE SHIT Ryan was such an asshole to lydias mom. poor thing. he has a few screws loose. also, im sooooo glad that Gretchen and tamera aren't "really friends" anymore-ish. horseface is a liar and full of shit with everything she sais, and now that slade lost his show, now what. lol
<3

kittykat

Re: Real Housewives GOSSIP

Post by kittykat »

iloveyou wrote:I LOOOOVE ALL THE BRAVO SHOWS, BUT DID ANYONE WATCH THE OC HOUSEWIVES SEASON FINALE?? OMG, THAT LITTLE SHIT Ryan was such an asshole to lydias mom. poor thing. he has a few screws loose. also, im sooooo glad that Gretchen and tamera aren't "really friends" anymore-ish. horseface is a liar and full of shit with everything she sais, and now that slade lost his show, now what. lol
<3
I agree with you on Ryan. I was getting so mad watching that. If you are so anal about your house and the furniture, DON'T THROW A PARTY. And second off, it's not Ryan's house. It's Vicky's. I know Vicky wants them to stay because she wants to be around Troy, but if I were her, I would have kicked Ryan out on his ass right then and there for treating my guests so horrifically. He is a huge dick, and I have no idea what Breanna sees in him. There's a marriage headed straight for divorce...

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Re: Real Housewives

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

I only watch the OC. It's my favorite. Is anyone going to watch the OC reunion tonight? I can't wait!

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

QueenBeatle6 wrote:I only watch the OC. It's my favorite. Is anyone going to watch the OC reunion tonight? I can't wait!
did you watch it i liveeeee for heather, so classy and has a zing to everything she says. but i never noticed how: 1. botched gretchens face is 2) how snarky lydia is

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

I personally don't like heather. I uses to, but I do find her to be a bit condescending at times, such as when she sent Gretchen that text and confronted her on the Malibu country acting role. I do believe that they contacted Gretchen to be in the show, Gretchen eve n had the voicemail of it on the reunion. So I'm not sure I understand what the discrepancy was? And omg I am so happy Vicky admitted to having terrible hair this whole season haha it looked like straw! Hey at least she can own it. I hate that she can't stand up to Ryan though ughh! Can't wait for the reunion part 3 next week when Brianna comes

QueenBeatle6
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenBeatle6 »

Enoughisenough wrote:
QueenBeatle6 wrote:I only watch the OC. It's my favorite. Is anyone going to watch the OC reunion tonight? I can't wait!
did you watch it i liveeeee for heather, so classy and has a zing to everything she says. but i never noticed how: 1. botched gretchens face is 2) how snarky lydia is

Yeah I love heather too!
I was so shocked at part three part with Brianna and Brooks. Wow. I think Vicki is lying. I think Brooks did do something to her. I can't believe all the things that Brianna said.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

i love real housewives of oc. love seeing how tamra is changing, confronting her demons. she and eddie are the real deal. didnt realize it till the wedding and after show with andy cohen when eddie talked about his vows to tamras kids. tamra is cool cause she wants to be a nicer person. look how she humbled herself to befriend again alexis who i thought deserved to lose her friends.alexis is horrible. but tamra didnt want her to feel bad so she held out the olive branch. so nice and more mature than me. gretchen is just jelous all the time when shes not in the spot light. shes a bore. lydia is snarky. calling heather a princess and then lydia is all making a point about having a maid do her laundry and she thinks its cool to not know how to do laundry. whos the princess?! vickis storyline is too trashy yucky for me. i ignore it. dont want that shit in my brain. heather is into herself and not nice of her to send gretchen the email about heather being called by the producer of malibu country. head it so many times and so stupid. but happy that shes working for fun. im a stay at home mom too and and happy she has a fun job outside the home. ill keep watching for tamra.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

not sure if ill watch beverly hills. so sick of brandi and her victimhood. her husband cheated boo hoo at this point, adrienne threatened to sue her and get her off the show, boo hoo. and stupid lisa always takes in the down and out gorgeous people. boo hoo for her for falling for brandi and befriending her (more like be-petting, brandi was more like her pet and liked it but got bored of it). im giving kyle another chance though.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

cant stand new jersey but man, do i love the fabulicious cookbook theresa wrote. its really good! and im learning a lot about real italian cooking and she makes it easy. my husband is so happy.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

how did brandi know adrienne had a surrogate? she must have had a reason to dig to get that information. she said in an interview outside rh that adrienne was out to get brandi off the show and made lies about her. this before the surrogate secret. brandi is scum. she needs to ask herself why she has such yucky people in her life who treat her like shit like her ex and all his cheating and then adrienne trying to get her off the show (before brandi retaliated with telling the surrogacy secret.)

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

surprised to see kim back on the show. doesnt seem like she wants to be.

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

I don't think I will be watching Beverley Hills because Brandi ruined it for me. There is a reason your husband left you honey.

Return to “Reality TV”