Shaniis World Rave Thread

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shaniis World Rave Thread

Post by tar »

Rave Thread for Shaniis World by request. Happy gossiping.

nrz786
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaniis World Rave Thread

Post by nrz786 »

tar wrote:Rave Thread for Shaniis World by request. Happy gossiping.
Thanks @tar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrz786
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by nrz786 »

Shaaani ni beh ni Pudi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lorna89
Learner
Learner

Post by Lorna89 »

What's this rave thread for? Is it any different from the other Fani's forum?

mumihp
Debater
Debater

Post by mumihp »

Lorna89 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:17 pm
What's this rave thread for? Is it any different from the other Fani's forum?
The rave thread is for if you have good things to say about the Kanjar family, but judging from non-existent post, no one has anything good to say.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

nothing to rave about :roll:

REDFLAG5
Talker
Talker

Post by REDFLAG5 »

Rehana this page is for you 🤣🤣

Tesco888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tesco888 »

Amazing family. Humble respectful

Rehana82
Debater
Debater

Post by Rehana82 »

I just don’t like saying bad things about anyone. To be fair to Samira most of us would be scared of monkeys.

You don’t have to go far to experience something different. I am glad they are making the most of it.

Non- rave thread: People use bad language and non stop hating on a family they do not know nothing about. They all must live sad lives.

Some people can afford expensive holidays and houses.
Then may not grasp the basics of etiquette and hygiene but at least they are trying.

Rehana82
Debater
Debater

Post by Rehana82 »

The non - rave thread. I think most of them are bullies.
Nobody is forcing them to watch their YouTube videos.
Most of them are crazy people demanding that they show a room tour or some of them are getting angry with Bk for not finishing his pasta.

All of them are next level bullies with no life of their own especially red flag and the member that types in all capital letters.

Some of them post inappropriate and explicit messages.

The clothes they wore on holiday was immodest and instead of advising them they insult them.

Their parents cooked a lot of dishes for their children who don’t really do much or have any aspirations or goals. Samira asking for promotions deals like she’s so well known. The family’s etiquette and communication skills needs to improve if they want to get anywhere in life.

Rehana82
Debater
Debater

Post by Rehana82 »

Non-rave thread - Members are saying not to bring religion in to it or not to criticise the way they dress. Nearly all their posts is to do with how they are dressed.

The bullies cannot stop talking negatively about this family. I can guarantee that some of them are envious of the daughter in laws, sons and parents.

Stop watching their videos and move on with your miserable lives.

We all know they overshare and their videos are repetitive but they are getting views and people seem to like them.

I personally think the daughter in laws and their husbands need to move out and start living their lives more humbling by praying, educating themselves and paying their dues without their parents spoon feeding them and telling them what to do .

Their mum is a good cook at least she is looking after her children not sure if she’s looking after her mum in Pakistan. I hope so.

The mum needs to stop with the Botox, odd hair styles, full make up and dressing over the top. Decency is the key here.

ericasymmes
Informer
Informer

Post by ericasymmes »

Rehana82 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:39 am
The non - rave thread. I think most of them are bullies.
Nobody is forcing them to watch their YouTube videos.
Most of them are crazy people demanding that they show a room tour or some of them are getting angry with Bk for not finishing his pasta.

All of them are next level bullies with no life of their own especially red flag and the member that types in all capital letters.

Some of them post inappropriate and explicit messages.

The clothes they wore on holiday was immodest and instead of advising them they insult them.

Their parents cooked a lot of dishes for their children who don’t really do much or have any aspirations or goals. Samira asking for promotions deals like she’s so well known. The family’s etiquette and communication skills needs to improve if they want to get anywhere in life.

Actually Miss Rehana you are a bully for bullying REDFLAG, @admin Tar please take a look at this post , this is a rave thread for Shanni lovers not a bashing thread for users. Continue positing your next level love for Shanni and Mira bhai but do not bully members we are here to gossip not to preach. Miss Rehana begum I love how you assume we have no life of our own, meanwhile you are here all day and night commenting on every single thread,

REDFLAG5
Talker
Talker

Post by REDFLAG5 »

Lmao rehana my dear you came on a gossip forum typing paragraphs and paragraphs about a family you don't know either, you're clearly a hypocrite. I'm not going to waste my time and go screenshot your boring scenarios after reading the whole conversation. You haven't exactly said the best things about them. All you was going about how you've taken your elders here and there, which no ones interested in. Now you've been redirected to the rave page so you've switched sides as the rest don't agree with your statements. You felt bullied because you know I picked up your energy from day one, and I said you were annoying. But at the end of the day you carry on feeling like that, I'm not here to pamper you.. if you're such a Saint maybe you should find yourself a new hobby because this forum ain't it... toodaloo

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

rehana seems she's one of fanis family member

Rehana82
Debater
Debater

Post by Rehana82 »

I am interested in their channel. I am not sure why you are here if you are not going to say anything good about Shanis world . I do think SaMira can get promotions if she improves her communication skills. Please go back to the other thread.

Admin @ Tar , there has been two recent positive comments posted on the other thread . I thought that’s only for members that don’t like this family.

I am feeling uncomfortable that the two above members are following me.

REDFLAG5
Talker
Talker

Post by REDFLAG5 »

I wouldn't follow you even if you were the last person on earth. Next time you try to defame someone or accuse them of bullying think twice, what goes around comes around. If you're interested in their channel, then go watch their channel go leave comments for them and connect with them to show your support why are you here eager to get some gossip... begarat.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”