PPP(Athlete) - 3 Alex’s In A Trenchcoat: Part 8

Eehhhh
Informer
Informer

Re: PPP(Athlete) - 3 Alex’s In A Trenchcoat: Part 8

Post by Eehhhh »

The "lady no-kids" comic originally had a goose instead of pigeons. Lord knows why, but an edited pigeons version has been on Facebook recently and it turned up on "front page"-ish Reddit yesterday.

Someone could have sent it to her, obviously, or she found it in some pigeon fancier group. But it's a tiny bit sus after the Reddit debacle that she's posting stuff that's turned up on Reddit very soon after it was trending there.

saltyeggy2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by saltyeggy2 »

New hyper-fixation unlocked!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sweetsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsugar »

Not sure how she could thrift something so potentially pretty and yet somehow make it look even more like trash than it did before.

Dirty sinks full of bird shit. Aesthetic.

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

saltyeggy2 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:23 pm
Her yard is going to look like an post-apocaliptic abandoned wasteland :boohoo:
I can't wait to see how she starts hoarding... toilets?

bellarose
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarose »

the house and property was SO beautiful.. i told it before: Here in Europe we have a Family Flodders. She is going straight into this aesthetic. And I hate everything about it.

Omeli
Debater
Debater

Post by Omeli »

saltyeggy2 wrote:
Oh, it doesnt look cute. It looks like straigth from Chernobyl...

Deezneez
Talker
Talker

Post by Deezneez »

Luwurker wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:38 pm
saltyeggy2 wrote:
Lol....Duh! They are not toilets! They are self cleaning and refilling Pretty Pastel water drinking bowls for her dogs! 😉

Omeli
Debater
Debater

Post by Omeli »

Deezneez wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:59 am
Luwurker wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:38 pm

Lol....Duh! They are not toilets! They are self cleaning and refilling Pretty Pastel water drinking bowls for her dogs! 😉
Also why pastel if she was faking it?

UDN
Talker
Talker

Post by UDN »

This is so shitty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Deezneez
Talker
Talker

Post by Deezneez »

The pink pedestal sink could look awesome if done right. The trick is to make it a modern bathroom that ties the sink in either through colour with other features/accents in the room or uses the tiles currently in fashion thst have a retro vibe from the same era of the sink. You also need to edit the aesthetic and keep a lot of things neutral or more timeless for it to work. I honestly don't think Alex has the capability to edit the aesthetic to make it look cool as opposed to tacky and kitsch in a bad way. She just gets so caught up in a theme or fixation to the point where it goes to obsessive and becomes too much!

I get it might be the house and style she wants to live in but what if she has to sell in a hurry? How many people are going to want to buy that particular aesthetic in the middle of nowhereville? She'll sell it but for way under the value for what money she put into it because likely the person who buys it, are going to factor in the cost to rip everything out and restart again. Kitchens and bathrooms really do sell houses because they are money pits to redo if you hate them. A cheap kitchen reno with flat pack kitchens from Ikea/bunnings are about 20k all in once you factor in trades, appliances, sinks, splashbacks, rangehoods, benchtops etc here in Australia!

The truth is people want comfortable modern bathrooms. Pedestal sinks went out of vogue because people these days want inbuilt storage for all our modern appliances and our myriad of beauty lotions and potions we use in the bathroom. I don't think Alex has ever lived in a place with a pedestal sink and no space to even rest her toothbrush. My grandparents all put these in their homes in the 50s ( pink and purple ones too! My husbands grandparents had yellow and green!) when they moved here as migrants and could afford to buy their first ever house. A sink inside with running water was an upgrade from where they came from. By the 80s, when they redid their houses, the pedestal sink was thrown out and replaced with sinks with inbuilt storage to put their shaver, toothbrush, brillo cream and cedel hairspray!

Alex you read here, think about resale just in case you need to sell in a hurry. Don't go too overboard with theme and kitsch. Find a happy balance or maybe think more modernised neutral with accents of colour and tasteful kitsch? Also consider adding some type of inbuilt storage, shelving cabinetry in your bathroom if you go for the pedestal sink. Bathrooms need storage. You'll be thankful living it And having bathroom storage and future buyers will notice a lack of storage in a bathroom and alter their offer price accordingly.

may_bi
Learner
Learner

Post by may_bi »

UDN wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:49 am
This is so shitty
Came back here to announce my first DMCA claim :')

AbsurdFungus
Talker
Talker

Post by AbsurdFungus »

:roll: Sounds like she needs to make some dollars from a sponsorship and needs to do some damage control. YouTube video incoming, I'd predict.

Deezneez
Talker
Talker

Post by Deezneez »

AbsurdFungus wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:22 am
:roll: Sounds like she needs to make some dollars from a sponsorship and needs to do some damage control. YouTube video incoming, I'd predict.
Funny her intellectual property and PRIVACY is sacred but it's completely different for those ex friends, ex employees, ex partners, ex in-laws etc. I hope Lucy et al sent her a legal cease and desist letter when she invaded their privacy and posted negative things and private screen shots of conversations and bank payments.

Deezneez
Talker
Talker

Post by Deezneez »

AbsurdFungus wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:22 am
Funny her intellectual property and PRIVACY is sacred but it's completely different for those ex friends, ex employees, ex partners, ex in-laws etc. I hope Lucy et al sent her a legal cease and desist letter when she invaded their privacy and posted negative things and private screen shots of conversations and bank payments without their permission.

HereSalem
Debater
Debater

Post by HereSalem »

Oh, it begins.

Everybody better download and save any screenshots that have been posted. She's going full scrub-from-history mode. Can't control the narrative if everyone inconveniently saved all the nasty defamatory shit you posted about your friends when you were drunk!

I'm going to speculate she's been warned that her smearing and defaming Dan/Sydney people's reputation may be brought up in court, and she's frantically trying to erase the evidence.

HereSalem
Debater
Debater

Post by HereSalem »

Actually in the vein of deleting posts to erase things that could be brought up in court, I wonder if she will try to get those comments on Tiasha/Sam/Caitlyn's posts removed, you know, the ones from rabid fans repeating the cheating/financial abuse accusations? Because they prove that Alex did insinuate those claims, and that could be held against her in court.

lubbydovey
Informer
Informer

Post by lubbydovey »

UDN wrote:
This is so shitty
Mm, if Alex tried this shit on Youtube she would be eaten alive by commentary/tea channels. They don't fuck with copyright abuse. Someone needs to start up a channel talking about her and test the waters.

It also doesn't surprise me though, we know she knows of the reddit because she has posted on it (once as herself, once as Athlete) and we know she knows about here because the cabinpressure13 account referenced us regularly.

At the end of the day Alex is a pathetic moron who doesn't think she does anything wrong.

edit: typo that was irritating me.

LilMonado
Talker
Talker

Post by LilMonado »

may_bi wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:03 am
UDN wrote:
This is so shitty
Came back here to announce my first DMCA claim :')
Will you try to counter it? Would be curious to see what would happen.

Tiara and Char 22
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiara and Char 22 »

Ooomg she just can't let anything go. Why does she do these things lol the sub had gone quiet once she did, now it's going to start up again. The ironic thing is her stunt as posting as comfortableathelete then as herself brought way more attention and drama to that sub. Looks like the mod was spot on when she thought CA53's end game was to get her to share the screenshots so she could take down the subreddit.

Is it against reddit rules to post screenshots from Instagram? I wouldn't have thought so since it was a public account at the time?

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

how can Alex claim she's "too busy" to be looking for gossip and then blatantly try to cover the truth on reddit?? i have never heard of someone trying to DMCA take-down SCREENSHOTS?!? i'm hopeful that we've got some good archivists here that have all this evidence still stashed elsewhere... jfc

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”