Miss no personality aka Chloe Bunny pt2

karmayourdrama
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Miss no personality aka Chloe Bunny pt2

Post by karmayourdrama »

AHHHHH She’s hilarious, appropriating strippers? This isn’t a racial issue, cultural appropriation is an actual issue, people wearing what they want outside of a strip club isn’t. Does she even have a brain. I agree with everything said above but wanna add that Chloe is a rich woman, she isn’t stripping to survive, she’s living in her cushy house, earning decent money and then acting like her livelihood is at stake. Give me a f break Chloe

cahog
Talker
Talker

Post by cahog »

In this whole conversation, I'm also like, "please pick a lane." One minute, she's talking about how sex work should be destigmatized and people should be free to be sexual in whatever way they like, including pole. The next minute, she's saying that pole is inherently about athleticism and it's not about sexuality at all and the outfits are just for more mobility or whatever. It's fine wherever she lands, but just land SOMEWHERE, please.

jackietea
Informer
Informer

Post by jackietea »

cahog wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:22 pm
In this whole conversation, I'm also like, "please pick a lane." One minute, she's talking about how sex work should be destigmatized and people should be free to be sexual in whatever way they like, including pole. The next minute, she's saying that pole is inherently about athleticism and it's not about sexuality at all and the outfits are just for more mobility or whatever. It's fine wherever she lands, but just land SOMEWHERE, please.
right? Then you could take it even further. She once said pole isn't "inherently sexual"..... well if it started in the strip clubs, then it is, because you are dancing erotically to manipulate men's sexual desire to gain tips and money... and if you want to pretend that once you take it out of the clubs it becomes an athletic, more artistic, non sexual thing (aka classy) thing to do.... that forces the idea that it is more acceptable for girls outside of the club, but if its in the club its less acceptable. so again.... she is pushing a narrative she is trying to fight.

mazdog_5213
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by mazdog_5213 »

Does anyone find it super cringe that she CONSTANTLY post stuffs about her breakup and also posts stuff with her ex? Idk I get they were together for 10 years but it’s just so weird to me

bcj13
Debater
Debater

Post by bcj13 »

mazdog_5213 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:00 pm
Does anyone find it super cringe that she CONSTANTLY post stuffs about her breakup and also posts stuff with her ex? Idk I get they were together for 10 years but it’s just so weird to me
I feel this with her romance breakup AND Jaime friend breakup so hard. Like I get that both of those have the potential to be hard (but still from the attitude surrounding her and Caitlin not being friends with Jaime anymore, I feel like they were the ones being rude) and wanting to talk about but I feel like every single time there is even a small opportunity for her to bring it up she's like WELL I HAD THIS FRIEND/BOYFRIEND ONCE. Like girl WE GET IT. She doesn't even give great advice when she talks about them, like she sounds like a pinterest quote. And not even a good one.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

mazdog_5213 wrote:
i saw her last tiktok with the ex and it's weird because she mentioned marriage and spending life with him :? i like that they are still friends and on good terms apparently, but idk if i could post something like that, and idk if he has another partner right now. i always got the feeling they might get back together at some point

girlactik88
Talker
Talker

Post by girlactik88 »

mazdog_5213 wrote:
LOL also that he agreed to make a TikTok about it with her

bcj13
Debater
Debater

Post by bcj13 »

Not the writing vlog... I haven't watched it yet but I can absolutely see her being someone who thinks they're writing this fantastic story and then it's actually just total shit.

kotascorner
Learner
Learner

Post by kotascorner »

girlactik88 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:00 am
The erasure of Jaime in their friendship story lol
Edit: can't finish this too boring
It’s so bizarre! Not only did Chloe and Jaime live together, but Caitlin and Jaime lived together! And were also friends before Chloe befriended them, the story of their friendship seems so rehearsed in how finely tuned they’ve cut her out from it

jackietea
Informer
Informer

Post by jackietea »

kotascorner wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:13 am
girlactik88 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:00 am
The erasure of Jaime in their friendship story lol
Edit: can't finish this too boring
It’s so bizarre! Not only did Chloe and Jaime live together, but Caitlin and Jaime lived together! And were also friends before Chloe befriended them, the story of their friendship seems so rehearsed in how finely tuned they’ve cut her out from it
It's definitely rehearsed... because im pretty sure based on the timeline, Jaime had a pretty big hand in how Caitlyn and her became friends. Its so funny watching them dance around the jaime thing as if NONE of us know what happened..... and that Jaime was a big part of their lives at one point. Its like.... we were ALL THERE... we all saw it all play out. Stop pretending you became friends before youtube, and none of us have a clue how your relationship came to be. It's like a white elephant they think they are convincingly avoiding.... when in reality they are drawing way more awkward attention to it. Its like a friend embellishing a story, and you're like no, thats not how it happened I was there remember? lol

keyboardist
Learner
Learner

Post by keyboardist »

For people who are so adamant about "HAVE RESPECT FOR OUR PRIVACY" they will really take every opportunity to throw their private lives in peoples' faces??? Lmao

keyboardist
Learner
Learner

Post by keyboardist »

In her newest stories, why is she doing this kind of stuff in public 💀 She is so the type of person who would do this and in same breath be like, Why are creepy men staring at me

jackietea
Informer
Informer

Post by jackietea »

"They should invent a man who is a good person."

Is Chloe literally stupid. I genuinely think Chloe has a lower IQ at this point. Does she not understand the harm in statements like this and how sexist they are? Im not saying all men are good people (just like all women aren't good people)... that is obviously not the case, there are very shitty, abusive and arrogant men out there, but to brand an entire group of people with a negative connotation is a HORRIBLE and very damaging thing to do.... and to deem this behavior as acceptable shows that Chloe isn't actually a good person.... because people who say ex: ALL black people are violent... are stupid shitty people...duh. If she thinks this behavior is acceptable, then she cannot get mad when people say shitty things about women as a whole... about Koreans as a whole, about gay people as a whole, or black people as a whole. I have never ONCE heard Chloe say anything remotely intelligent, factual or informational about her feminist views.... EVER.... the only thing she ever talks about is how horrible all men are and how women suffer, that is literally how deep she has ever gone on the subject, and she expects to gain respect from people for it. She looks STUPID.. Fighting any political ideology with statements like that literally makes you look like a brainwashed, unintelligent airhead. Girls like Chloe give women such a bad name, I hate it. Can you imagine her going on a podcast and trying to have an intelligent debate with someone and saying...... "ThEy ShOuLd InvEnT a MaN Who Is A GoOd PerSoN........ ooooo mic drop!!!!!" Like, if you're going to be a feminist, at least do us justice and not make us look like morons, God.

How I ever liked her is so confusing to me.... honestly.

booksandgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by booksandgossip »

jackietea wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:21 am
"They should invent a man who is a good person."
And you just KNOW she'll conveniently forget she said all this off the wall stuff as soon as she gets into her next romantic relationship. :roll: "But he's different!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rofl:

iio
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iio »

Can someone give me the tldr version of what exactly she's writing in her writing vlogs?

softhurricane
Learner
Learner

Post by softhurricane »

iio wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:53 am
Can someone give me the tldr version of what exactly she's writing in her writing vlogs?
A romance novel and also a collection of essays/poems

BCB
Learner
Learner

Post by BCB »

softhurricane wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:44 pm
iio wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:53 am
Yeah, and ofcourse, working on one of those projects depending on which vibe she is in.

Chloe also mentioned she didn't want to write something that might be commercially successful (no joke, Chloe really said that!) and that she feels she has lots to say..

And the plans for her channel are making video essays combined with creative footage 😆

jackietea
Informer
Informer

Post by jackietea »

BCB wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:34 pm
softhurricane wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:44 pm

Chloe also mentioned she didn't want to write something that might be commercially successful (no joke, Chloe really said that!) and that she feels she has lots to say..
The only reason she said that is because she is insecure and knows she will likely not be "commercially successful".... so when she isn't, she can pretend that she "never really wanted to be anyway" and she was just "writing for herself"... basic psychology. It's setting up for failure before you actually fail. If you write a book and put it out there.... you WANT to be successful... period.

Pyttipannu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pyttipannu »

Did she just soft launch a new partner on her IG story?

keyboardist
Learner
Learner

Post by keyboardist »

Pyttipannu wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:51 am
Did she just soft launch a new partner on her IG story?
are you talking about the handholding picture? i don't think so; looks like her grandmother's hand or something

Return to “BookTube”