Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

CyberKanjar
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Post by CyberKanjar »

Tajana wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 9:40 am
Littlekhanwanderlust is SO fucking annoying. This bitch thinks its funny a mom is hitting her 2 years and constantly justifying it in her comments. I absolutely hate her childish attitude. She is so dumb and lives in her own little privileged bubble “YeAH I dOnT KnOw HOw tO CoOk” i am so cute stfu idiot
Cute until the moment she opens her mouth. Her instagram account isn't available right now, it says ''Page not found.'' Same thing for lifesforliving, anyone know what's up with that?

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

itsallgood2020123123 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 3:29 am
i found a clip of Sadia Aleema's sister ...pleasuring herself...shes quite vocal
Oh no how the hell did she record it or something? Where did you find that?? Kinda feel bad for her lol

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Has sadia aleemah closed her insta account??? 🤔 can't find her??

legendofleeds
Learner
Learner

Post by legendofleeds »

CyberKanjar wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:21 pm
Tajana wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 9:40 am
Littlekhanwanderlust is SO fucking annoying. This bitch thinks its funny a mom is hitting her 2 years and constantly justifying it in her comments. I absolutely hate her childish attitude. She is so dumb and lives in her own little privileged bubble “YeAH I dOnT KnOw HOw tO CoOk” i am so cute stfu idiot
Cute until the moment she opens her mouth. Her instagram account isn't available right now, it says ''Page not found.'' Same thing for lifesforliving, anyone know what's up with that?
They are both showing up for me. You might be blocked? Thats the message that tends to show up when someone blocks you

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

sereberyy wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:49 pm
Any tea on Rahim and his wives? He’s not posting either wife, and his out making some music video i think. He also posts weird inappropriate videos now.

Can't stand this khusra either. Hes so arrogant.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

penelope90 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:02 am
abiha's BIL is marrying his cousin too - right?
Seriously? Abihas going to be so mad if the sil is prettier than she is 😀😀

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 7:21 am
penelope90 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:02 am
abiha's BIL is marrying his cousin too - right?
Seriously? Abihas going to be so mad if the sil is prettier than she is 😀😀
hahaha she isn't. in my opinion!

Teabiscuitschanel
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teabiscuitschanel »

Abiha has lost her cartier bracelet for the millionth time. Two minute silence please.

Teabiscuitschanel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Teabiscuitschanel »

Could've sworn abihas whole family in karachi is living off her hubby. She promoted a money transfer app soon after her last trip to Pakistan and said 'it's what I use to send money to my family in Pakistan when I pay their bills' 😕

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

abiha's mom and khala were recently visiting her. and they left a couple days before her BIL's first event. as they are all family, i found it surprising they didn't stay to attend

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Does anyone follow Anam (anam.k1)
?

She moved from glasgow to dubai

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

penelope90 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:38 am
abiha's mom and khala were recently visiting her. and they left a couple days before her BIL's first event. as they are all family, i found it surprising they didn't stay to attend
Good point. Also do we know whether Abiha is married to her cousin on her mums side or dads side? Her mil has totally overdone it with the botox and fillers.

Her husband totally funds Abihas mum and khala in Karachi, I think eventually they'll move in with her in the US and that's why they visited her recently.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:03 pm
penelope90 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:38 am
Good point. Also do we know whether Abiha is married to her cousin on her mums side or dads side? Her mil has totally overdone it with the botox and fillers.

Her husband totally funds Abihas mum and khala in Karachi, I think eventually they'll move in with her in the US and that's why they visited her recently.
her dad's side. Her husband is a doctor but I don't think their wealth comes from his career. He seems nice but not an impressive physician lol. It's family money on top of whatever they're pulling individually

totally agree about her MIL, I think of her whenever i get the urge to inject something in my face lol

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

penelope90 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:31 am
moulinmillion wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:03 pm

her dad's side. Her husband is a doctor but I don't think their wealth comes from his career. He seems nice but not an impressive physician lol. It's family money on top of whatever they're pulling individually

totally agree about her MIL, I think of her whenever i get the urge to inject something in my face lol
If he is funding her entire fam’s lifestyle, then he is a great husband honestly!
Yeah thats what I was wondering too because mariam hosein’s husband is a surgeon but she doesnt live the type of luxury lifestyle that abiha does. I wonder what kind of family money does abiha’s husband have? He legit looks like her dad LOL

Shazzadali123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shazzadali123 »

Zerotolerance wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:38 pm
Anyone got any tea on Saarah Ali/Yasin @saaraaofficial from Birmingham? Who is she married to? Heard she's got a thing for white guys..
No, she finds white guys to be effeminate and crusty. She is with a Jhelum boy.

Annie1209
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annie1209 »

Does anyone know where imaan Malik got her rhinoplasty done from? SMH these influencers get rhinos done and act like the haven’t touched their faces . Aliyah JM is one and so is Sabreena Khan

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

planet mars wrote:Does anyone know about onceuponaleapyear midget women who thinks she is such a beauty with brains always showing off her being a doctor when everyone knows how easy is it to get addmission in private medical collage in pakistan especially in the year she enrolled many years ago.....always showing off intimiate details with her husband and that perfect life which all seems fake and a big facade...
I agree! I unfollowed her a while back because all her intimate posts with her husband were just making me ImageImageImage she acts like she’s the only one in the world who has a loving husband. She’s always sharing messages from people who kiss her ass and are like: “hope you don’t get nazar” “the perfect couple” “couple goals” couldn’t stand her.

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

anyone know just how long ridaslays wedding events have been going on for?!! She’s had like 50 events so far and she’s still not officially married

Annie1209
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annie1209 »

Where did Imaan Malik get her rhinoplasty from? Does anyone know?

itsallgood2020123123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsallgood2020123123 »

Anybody follow that rich Pakistani/Bengali guy from London with the very expensive wrist watches and his stupid purple cars? I believe his name is Mas, always hides his face on camera too wearing masks or using weirdo emoji's....he married an eastern european model from Aizerbaijan who is utterly stunning, but had a history of being a sugarbaby...anyways true to his form hes divorced her and leaked her intimate moments getting dom'd all over the internet, shame....there is a reason why her previous customers have not leaked her...good luck finding a new woman you fool.
IMG_6355.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”