Lady Gaga / Stephanie Germanotta

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Re: Lady Gaga / Stephanie Germanotta

Post by iLavenderLush »

Remember when, Lady Gaga, Said She DIDN'T care about the, Fame OR Money??? , I throwback of her saying this, Metallica Concert was, Her Own and Lying about it even after she got caught :rofl: :rofl: :roll:

She claims she DOESN'T care about, Money OR Fame, But why did she lie about her concert number's in the last and when she got caught lie to her own fan's face's about the, Metallica Concert, Drama??? :? :rofl: :?

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Here are the broken promise's of, Lady Gaga's ArtPop Album Era, With NOT really any explanation's as to why they were NEVER released: - ;

:rofl: :o :rofl:

The album will be out "before spring 2013" (ARTPOP came out in November 2013).
The lead single will be out by the end of 2012 ("Applause" wasn't released until August 2013)
She will be "making a small film for every song on the album"
A fan will be able to film and direct one of her music videos
The "Telephone" continuation was written and it would be included on ARTPOP, will have a video, and will be performed live
The interactive app: "ARTPOP will be released as an iPad, iPhone, mobile and computer compatible application that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, Gaga-inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works!"
"Venus" will be the second single, confirmed with release date
"Venus" music video filmed and coming out
"Do What U Want" music video filmed and coming out
"Princess Die" confirmed, later dropped from album
Two versions of "Princess Die" recorded, one featuring Lana Del Rey, later dropped from album
"Tea" confirmed, later dropped from album
"Red Flame" feat. Azealia Banks confirmed, later dropped from album
"Ratchet" feat. Azealia Banks confirmed, later dropped from album
"Brooklyn Nights" confirmed, later dropped from album but fans were told it would be available for download on the "app"
"Onion Girl" confirmed, later dropped from album
"Temple" confirmed, later dropped from album
"Kick It" Gaga's favourite song for the album, confirmed, later dropped
The ARTPOP gallery - fans from all over the world were asked to create works of art to be displayed at the artRAVE in Sydney, Australia. A weekly "winner" would be chosen to meet Lady Gaga in person.
ARTPOP II - full-album sequel, existence confirmed but may remain unreleased

Tons of songs confirmed, recorded, and later dropped... tons of videos planned, recorded, but never released... :? :? :?

And almost NEVER an explanation or an apology for it.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

I find it really interesting and funny that she Lady Gaga supports, Jim Crow Joe Biden, Despite the fact she called, Donald Trump, A Sexual Predator & A Racist, But yet she supports a sexual predator, a war criminal, & a racist, (AKA) Jim Crow Joe Biden, Compassionate human being, MY ASS :roll: :rofl: :FU: I sill 100% CAN'T believe there are people out here thinking she's this kind compassionate human being fighting for Justice in the world

ElenorShaw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ElenorShaw »

The American singer, who is famous for changing her appearance and creating stunning looks, such as bleaching her eyebrows or using fake facial parts, made a decision to start her own makeup line in 2019.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Lady Gaga's makeup brand criticized for 'triggering' ad resembling self-harm, :o :x :x :o Haus Laboratories shared an advertisement on Instagram that showed an eyeliner pen making rapid slashing movements on a model's inner wrist. In the comments section of the post, many said that it was upsetting, especially since there was no trigger warning in the caption. "I understand what they were trying to do, but this threw me into memories of (self-harm) and I really can't deal with that," wrote another. "I love the products but this was a bit scary for me."

"That's really triggering to me (to be honest)," wrote a third Instagram user. "Maybe you should reconsider how you want to present this...

Review of, Haus Lab's Makeup Brand: A lot of people seem to think it felt flat as a makeup line, Was this just a cash grab for Lady Gaga OR What.!? :?

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Speaking of her Makeup Line, Lady Gaga, Has a TikTok video captioned with the quote, Boss lady life 👀 but they love me, and I LOVE THEM we’re fam ❤️ @hauslabs

I'm confused because this is the same woman that said, She HATES money and DOESN'T care about it, Now she's proudly going on about being a Toxic Capitalism Rich Girl Boss, :? :rofl: :roll: I think it's kind of funny she's calling her, Employee's her family, Anyone remember when she called her Assistant and Ex-Best Friend, Jennifer, A Hootrat? and how she's the queen of the universe everyday like a Narsisstic and got mad her assistant DIDN'T want to be a slave to one?
https://nypost.com/2013/02/02/i-slept-with-gaga/

It really does creep my all the way OUT when bosses aka Capitalist exploiter's say they're workers are like "Family" It's really unsettling tbh

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

:o :x Lady Gaga working with evil vile, Big Pharma: - ; The pop star was labeled “Lady Capitalism” and accused of selling out for money and she also got attacked for not posting about pride month... & Tbh I've always thought she was a oppertunist like "I'm NOT like those other girls" Type of woman, She loves her lavish luxury capitalism boujee lifestyle and shopping sprees and I also think she's use's the LGBTQ+ Community she's been called out over the years about it...!!! :rofl:

:? Lady Gaga has crowned herself the Queen of the Gays; the defender of all things gay and the world champion of LGBT and equality rights everywhere. What many question whether her interest in the cause is sincere or being used to promote herself, keep her name in the media and further her career. Stefani, along with her mother, registered Republican Cynthia Germanotta, even went so far to start the sham called the Born This Way Foundation.

the Born This Way Foundation teamed up with Office Depot to sell a line of products to promote bravery. In other words, thanks to Office Depot teaming up with Born This Way, you can now BUY your way out of your self esteem issues, your poor self image and your lack of courage. By buying their products, you will automatically be a kinder, braver and more giving person. You will now be the best person you can be! Just buy the Born This Way pen and all your problems are solved

Ironically, considering that Stefani is the self proclaimed Joan of Arc for gay rights, then why the hell is her foundation teaming up with a company that has been criticised for it's lack of human rights toward the LGBT community in 2010?

I'm pretty sure she also went onto the drag race show, Says Gaga,
“I’m not a gay woman, you know? And [it’s] that touchy sort of subject where ― can you stand up for people that you are not necessarily fully part of that community in a way that you can understand what you all go through?” This (pretty incoherent) statement has come as a shock to those gay fans that have been following her for years. After coming out as bisexual to Barbara Walters way back at the beginning of her career in 2009, and then repeating the same thing over and over and over again... ...she now seems to be saying that not only does she not identify as gay, but she doesn’t consider herself “fully part” of the LGBT community at all.

Lady Gaga now calls herself an “ally” to the LGBT community, and a “gay supporter”.

Yet in recent years, Gaga has distanced herself from an LGBT identity. In 2016, Gaga gave a tearful speech at a rally for the victims of the Pulse shooting. "I hope you know that myself and so many are your allies," she told a mourning LGBT community, in a clear embrace of the "ally" label.

By saying she is "not a gay woman" on Drag Race, Gaga is further clouding the issue. If she still identifies as bisexual, Gaga is, at the very least, missing an opportunity to explain to audience members what it means to be bisexual. She could also have had a conversation with the gay contestants about the common ground bi women share as members of another vulnerable community.

How many bags of Lady Gaga Oreos you still got stashed in your cabinet? Lady Gaga engaging in, Rainbow woke Capitalism, In essence, rainbow capitalism is when corporations attempt to capitalize off Pride without actually supporting the queer community. but are actually making merchandise for-profit and capitalize on the trend. In other words, it centers on corporate interests and profit.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Lady Gaga has always claimed to be a human rights activist so it's very strange she hasn't commented on the anti-trans violence lately in the america political sector of all of this drama, But she's just your typical, Rainbow Capitalism girly, :?

Lady Gaga has teamed up with Versace for a colorful capsule collection celebrating Pride Month as well as the 10th anniversary of her landmark Born This Way album. “Versace has always been a leader. Since Gianni, Donatella, Allegra, and still now they have celebrated the beautiful colors of love we have within us to offer each other,”

“We were all more different, and different is beautiful. Thank you Donatella for supporting LGBTQ+ mental health and the Born This Way tenth anniversary.” Her old friend and Versace’s chief creative officer Donatella, posted images of both the black and white versions of the shirt, writing, “I’m so excited to celebrate 10 years of Born This Way with Lady Gaga. This Pride month, we’re launching something special for all those Little Monsters who believe in inclusivity and diversity. See the link in my bio for the products I designed and how Versace are contributing to the Born This Way Foundation.” :rofl: :roll: :rofl:

Lady Gaga slammed over ‘cringey’ ad for migraine drug: ‘You don’t need money this badly’
Lady Gaga is facing criticism after teaming up with Pfizer to promote the migraine drug Nurtec.

The singer’s paid partnership with the pharmaceutical giant was met with a harsh response from fans who slammed the “cringey” ad and accused Gaga of selling out for money.
“Girl what the hell happened to you that you’re like this and care about money this way and nothing else anymore? Not the person who used to say ‘I f—ing hate money’ in 2009,” one person commented.

“Wtf is wrong with this account? Where is Gaga? Who’s doing this? How come our Mother Monster would do a sponsor for… [medicine]? This is unsane. [sic],” another added.
“Healthcare is a human right, not a commodity to exploit for the sake greed and wealth. I know you are compassionate, intelligent and thoughtful. I hope you will show that through the ways you use your platform and privilege moving forward. This ain’t it,” a third wrote.

Gaga, who has been a vocal supporter of LGBTQIA+ rights, was also called out for not posting about Pride Month on her social media.

“Love you but this is so Poorly timed, the LGBTQ community is actively under attack and you’re securing a brand deal with pain killers?” said one fan.
“It’s pride month and you’ve posted two different ads but don’t have time to say anything about the terrifying campaign against trans rights?” another wondered.

The backlash began when the “Bad Romance” songstress, 37, announced her big pharma sponsorship on Instagram Tuesday, sharing a photo of herself performing onstage with Nurtec’s logo in the upper right hand corner.

“Ever since childhood, I’ve dealt with migraine pain. When I tried Nurtec® ODT (rimegepant) 75 mg for the first time, I’ll never forget wishing I had found it sooner. That’s why I’m proud to partner with Nurtec ODT. 💜 We’re in this together,” she wrote in the caption.

Gaga also appeared in a television commercial for the drug, which described the Haus Labs founder as an “actual patient.”
“I know what it’s like to perform through pain. If you’re like me, one of the millions suffering from pain caused by migraine, Nurtec ODT might help. It’s the only medication that can treat a migraine when it strikes and prevent migraine attacks,” she narrated.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

While Palestine right as we speak is being holocausted and genocided by Fascist police-state Iseral, Lady Gaga had this to say about the country that is Iseral in 2014 (The ATTACHED image below)... Lady Gaga is disgusting and stan culture is toxic, For someone who claims they HATE Bullying so much she choses the side of the oppressor saying how wonderful the state of Iseral is, Despite the fact that Iseral is a fascist land-stealing police state that on a daily fucking basis is killing and unaliving Palestinian children every day, It's just funny that she claims to use her voice against injustices and anti-bullying, But yet supports a country that is doing a Holocaust to Palestine and trying to wipe out the Palestine population...!!! , I'm NOT surprised at all though because DIDN'T she wear blackface once, she uses the LGBTQ+ community rainbow capitalism, and her dad is a republican if I'm correct? :? :o :x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Music”