iluvsarahii

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

didicheox wrote:They have been together for over 10 years lollll better late than never! And her ring is very nice!
Yes love the ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Her teeth mouth and lips are ginormous
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

How much do you guys think the wedding cost overall ? I looked up her dress and it was 8k alone .

Plasticctoys
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Plasticctoys »

This stick thin skinny trend is not a good look for everyone :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

What is she doing to her face now she’s starting to look like handsome squidward

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

She gotta chill on the workouts she needs the weight in her face

Quegueya
Learner
Learner

Post by Quegueya »

I think she got the hint. She’s been posting food now lol she needs to eat the buns at in and out too. She has hollowed out cheeks and it makes her look older. A little fat in the face makes people look more youthful

Plasticctoys
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Plasticctoys »

Tbh, the weight she had before her fitness journey was perfect on her. Now her head looks so big, her face looks older, and her body looks too skinny for her. She posts as if she eats junk food but she’s never seen eating it, the food just seem like props at this point.

Quegueya
Learner
Learner

Post by Quegueya »

Plasticctoys wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:07 pm
Tbh, the weight she had before her fitness journey was perfect on her. Now her head looks so big, her face looks older, and her body looks too skinny for her. She posts as if she eats junk food but she’s never seen eating it, the food just seem like props at this point.
Now that you point it out she doesn’t eat the food 😱
It’s always like a “cute” pic with a pizza on her lips or some shit Lmaoo. Eating disorder maybe …?

Also the lashes .. really.. isn’t there enough influences with their own makeup/lashes. Who pays a ridiculous amount for lashes now a days especially with the “natural girl” trend going on rn

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can y’all post some pics? She blocked me on ig

8-) :rofl:

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Came here to see if anyone else had noticed her unhealthy relationship with exercise. I hadn’t noticed the food thing, but now that it’s been pointed out…

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

Bop87 wrote:Came here to see if anyone else had noticed her unhealthy relationship with exercise. I hadn’t noticed the food thing, but now that it’s been pointed out…
She posted an IG story today and you can see her veins and rib cage. I admire her dedication but I hope she’s taking care of herself.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

The dedication is amazing but one papercut and she done for. Lmao jk . But really that post with all the veins sticking out did not look good . If she didn’t work out at all all 2024 she would probably still be skinny by the end of it !

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

She is way too thin now!! Her chest bones are sticking out so much. It makes her look sickly!!! She also is getting so stuck up. Yes, she is gorgeous, but now that she is making so much $$ she is acting stuck up.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mitts3434 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:30 am
She is way too thin now!! Her chest bones are sticking out so much. It makes her look sickly!!! She also is getting so stuck up. Yes, she is gorgeous, but now that she is making so much $$ she is acting stuck up.

How is she being stuck up ? She blocked me on IG so I wouldn’t have a clue

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

GUYSSSSSSSS
:?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

lotus wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:29 pm
The dedication is amazing but one papercut and she done for. Lmao jk . But really that post with all the veins sticking out did not look good . If she didn’t work out at all all 2024 she would probably still be skinny by the end of it !
Her dedication isn’t amazing she has a disordered relationship with exercise, but because exercise is healthy most people see her, think the same thing and praise her for it which in turn fuels her addiction. My husband has been a personal trainer for 15+ years and has never had to “fit in a workout” while we are visiting family for holidays. He would also never in a million years recommend getting a run when you are too sick to get out of bed. Shes developed a really disordered relationship with exercise (and probably food) and sadly it will probably continue for quite a while because she’s doing it under the guise of it being a “healthy lifestyle”

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”