Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Re: Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Post by FatimaNor »

Angela65 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:42 pm

They can’t take criticism. I left a comment about the amount of oil they use in their cooking, half a cup, the food was so oily. It would put me off. Very unhealthy. Anyway, my comment got ignored whilst all the other comments got replies lol.
They like buttering, so you can't tell them to use less oil 😂

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Post by FatimaNor »

Princessmaya wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:36 pm
Lollll IL be next on the list to get roasted 😭😭
We would love to roast you 😂 no, you are very own girl, we'll be kind 😉

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Post by FatimaNor »

Why does she sit like that in vlogs? Want to look sexy? 🙈

https://ibb.co/7NgjJbK

https://ibb.co/Nxtq2fg

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

cant stand the dumb bimbo she has no personality just vrry bland and boring with that long maroon coat behind mama silly bear in ikea what does sumi know about taste she has no clue what so ever also why the heck does mama needs new shelves when her house in topsy turvy with tat she’s over filling her small house just wait and watch soon that spice rack will be removed its taken half a space in that kitchen

HorrorQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by HorrorQueen »

That spice rack looks so weird man, you have to dismantle a pyramid of jars to get to something at the bottom. Not user friendly is it and greedy mama will soon get sick of it and want something else. Shani idiot going wooowwww it’s stunning..ok mate calm down 🙄

Habbibxmasoom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Habbibxmasoom »

What I find weird is why does Samira have to sit on that chair next to Shani it looks so uncomfortable. He thinks his some king while she sits by him. Find it so weird isn’t she allowed to sit anywhere else? Also everytime Samira cooks Shaani always makes her add stupid level of spice I feel it’s in spite towards his brothers bcoz he never does it with his moms food. Surely if your family don’t eat to much spice you wouldn’t make your wife add that much. Think he doesn’t want anyone to eat his wife’s food 😂

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

FatimaNor wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:52 am
Why does she sit like that in vlogs? Want to look sexy? 🙈

https://ibb.co/7NgjJbK

https://ibb.co/Nxtq2fg
Part of me thinks she's just got no akal on how to sit amongst men. And which bimbo is filming her arse too, is it pervy pops lol I also hate how she wipes her nose on her fingers too when she's in the kitchen etc. Really makes me sick. Sitting like this she looks like she's ready to lay a silent one 🤣

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

HorrorQueen wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:47 am
That spice rack looks so weird man, you have to dismantle a pyramid of jars to get to something at the bottom. Not user friendly is it and greedy mama will soon get sick of it and want something else. Shani idiot going wooowwww it’s stunning..ok mate calm down 🙄
Lmao proper puzzle to get to the bottom spice 🤣. The other day Mama thenku bear went to the spices and took a small tea spoon of spice or something and then waddled back to the dish. Like that could easily spill on the floor, why not just take the damn jar with you. They will likely get rid of spice jar and thenku bear will want something else instead.

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

The level of intellect is just zero. Sumera do you know what a scallop is? IT IS NOT a fried Alooo, stop with the cooking suneeera you just can’t do it!

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

I think she is referring to scallop buttys maybe I've not seen the vlog tbh. Unless he's talking about an actual scallop then.... 🤷‍♀️

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Post by FatimaNor »

They didn't upload a new vlog today 😅

Anyway, here's a Norwegian Pakistani vlogger.

Now this is what I call vlogging. Natural, showing how they really are, no show off!

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

They haven’t uploaded a vlog today because their new clothes business is affecting their vlogging.
I was reading a business meme which said “if you sell something for £28 and people buy 12 of that item every day for a month you will make £10,000 in a month”
Would love to know their business forecast and their profit and loss sheet 😂
They might even end up making more money than they do on YouTube although I don’t like their clothes designs personally there’s a market for people who like that kinda thing. They are making Shaani do vlogging, editing the vlogs, doing this new clothes business too. His family are literally squeezing and kicking his sukhi tuwee (flat ass) while the other lazy ass brothers taste the fruits of his labour. Fufu is there for a free ride, other one BK God knows how much he’s making but he seems to be a wheeler dealer sneaky type so might be making a bit of money.

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Post by FatimaNor »

Princess Kiki wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:23 pm
They haven’t uploaded a vlog today because their new clothes business is affecting their vlogging.
I was reading a business meme which said “if you sell something for £28 and people buy 12 of that item every day for a month you will make £10,000 in a month”
Would love to know their business forecast and their profit and loss sheet 😂
They might even end up making more money than they do on YouTube although I don’t like their clothes designs personally there’s a market for people who like that kinda thing. They are making Shaani do vlogging, editing the vlogs, doing this new clothes business too. His family are literally squeezing and kicking his sukhi tuwee (flat ass) while the other lazy ass brothers taste the fruits of his labour. Fufu is there for a free ride, other one BK God knows how much he’s making but he seems to be a wheeler dealer sneaky type so might be making a bit of money.
Hehe your analysis is spot on. Sukhi tuwee 😂😂😂 their clothes business must be doing good. They bough the clothes cheap from Pakistan and selling it in British pounds 😏 BK's shop though, I am not sure If he is doing so well. I mean how much money you can make from selling fake airpods? 😅
I am sure Shaniis World the channel alone is doing a one 10,000 pounds every month.

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

hahhaahha 'sukhi tuweee'!

The clothes are very poor quality, they are cotton, you can buy from dewsbury for 17.99

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

some people are so thick to even buy clothes from them they look awful terrible colours too they look cheaply ones u get for around 15/20 quid..no wonder it’s free shipping as these Fannie clan are well ripping gullible customers off!! silly idiots are so greedy they trying to make money left right centre even in ramdhan when ibaadat is much more important these guys are busy in making money they could of started after ramdhan

unknownunknown
Learner
Learner

Post by unknownunknown »

He paoted this on his snap today 🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unknownunknown
Learner
Learner

Post by unknownunknown »

Seems like he is teasing everyone who says something going on between them..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

unknownunknown wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:17 pm
Seems like he is teasing everyone who says something going on between them..
No one has accused him of being with her. Shes engaged/secretly married to Fufu.

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Post by FatimaNor »

unknownunknown wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:01 pm
He paoted this on his snap today 🤔
OMG why is she with BK, and not Fufu?

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

I think she just came over as normal and bk the rat posted it on purpose to stir or confuse people.

Return to “Shaniis World”