Angie “Gone Girl” Crystal Part 5: Vindictive Witch Of Whittier

Sweettart1
Learner
Learner

Re: Angie “Gone Girl” Crystal Part 5: Vindictive Witch Of Whittier

Post by Sweettart1 »

Wow! that girl is really into herself, that video was so disgusting 🤮 going on & on on her looks & most likely Fake compliments, & how the people are so good looking where she lives, how gross!! A pure narcissist for sure!!! yuck!!
really girl your not all that, your true mean demeanor comes out in your looks, keep looking in the mirror, maybe you’ll eventually see it!!
oh & how obsessed is she still w/ that staircase & windows , apparently the nicest part of the apartment :rofl:

Your Gross!!!!🤢

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Apparently only 86 people {likes} think her new sneakers are nice 🤣 she has absolutely no good content. Her materialistic interests isn’t getting her any views these days.

Lilithstarr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lilithstarr »

I can’t stand watching her boring vlogs anymore. It’s all the same videos of her feet walking down old stairs and close ups of freaking windows haha. If you were in your dream luxury three story house you’d be showing it off every single chance you can get lol. Her videos are Groundhog Day repetitive clips of her sitting in her bathroom with coffee and lmao at her saying she went to go get her Amazon cubic zirconia ring sized hahaha one old guy prob complimented her once and she acts like all guys are after her soooo much that she needs something to drive them away and she is desperate she openly admitted she is the one who pursues all her guys she’s been with 😂 I mean being a multiple divorcee/single mom of like 20 kids and no job would drive any man away lol just tell them that lol She thinks she’s doing something by posting barely hundred dollar Nikes on her Instagram lmao okay if you supposedly are always buying high end bags, iPhones, and “teslas” why are you wearing wet n wild makeup and constantly only ever buying clothes from forever 21. Doesn’t add up. Hence why her views barely crack 2-3k when you have over 200,000 subscribers that is pathetic lmao.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay… I watched the end of the vlog. That’s where anything of interest is anyway. The rest of her vlogs are SOS different day.

In the corner of a bathroom; her coffee; her food etc. I wanted to see this ring that you all are talking and laughing about. I can
see why are laughing at her. Nobody is going to look at that and think she’s actually engaged. Is she serious? She’s never had an
actual high quality nice diamond. :rofl: She needs to get out of her bathroom and into the real world.

Why is she driving her Audi instead of the new Tesla? How long has it been now? I keep waiting to see her driving her new car.
Still hasn’t happened. Did she come up with a story for that one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

Pretty sure she gets assistance from the Gov. for housing, kids etc…Yep, that adds up!

MuffinSangria
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by MuffinSangria »

OMG can she get a tripod or something...I'm so beyond tired of her vlogs....all her vlogs are the same and predictable..literally all she does basically is....zoom into her watery keurig coffee in a princess/disney mug..drink watery coffee in her bathroom..have tacky teenager looking decor hanging on wall...zoom into her nails that no one cares about..look stupid and cringey lip syncing in her car...g any cheap store..desperately go find and film up closes of pink crap...maybe go to a carwash and starbucks...whole video camera facing the floor showing her stupid feet. Everywhere she goes only filming the floor or pointing camera to her chest wtf..nobody on youtube films every video like this! That's why she gets barely any views..no one wants to watch someone filming their videos the whole time pointing to the floor. her filming style reminds me of the people who take secret hidden videos trying to catch people in lies LOL. Literally everyone else who is on youtube you can see their whole face, body in a wide shot in whatever room they are in. I guess she's stuck making videos pointing to her shoes and hands only cause she has to keep up with her 'fairytale' life LOL

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

She’s the only vlogger that only stays in one place when filming. And that’s not a compliment. It makes the already boring vlog even less interesting to watch. I can’t watch them anymore. They’re so repetitive. I also haven’t came across any youtubers who face the camera towards their chest and feet for most of the video like she does. I guess it’s the best she can do to cover up all her facades. Even Sadie xo shows her small little studio all the way through and that girl is just as crazy as this one. I wonder when she’ll slip Bryan back into the vlogs, now that would be good content lmao 😂

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

So…..is the new dream house…. A staircase???? Is she renting part of the stairs????

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

behindthescenes1 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:57 am
Pretty sure she gets assistance from the Gov. for housing, kids etc…Yep, that adds up!
It’s pretty obvious that she gets assistance.
Tigrlilly11 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:20 am
So…..is the new dream house…. A staircase???? Is she renting part of the stairs????
She is renting stairs and the corner of a bathroom.

Sweettart1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweettart1 »

“If you need me, I’ll be permanently affixed to my new dream staircase” on step #4 hehe :rofl:

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

If you need me I will be in my castle on the…… staircase

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

The Staircase to Hell!!

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

If you need me, I’ll be on the third floor of my staircase, not the first or the second, the tHiRd fLoOr, the one that comes after the 4x4 landing of my SeCoNd fLooR. In my black robe with the same earrings I never take off so they smell musty, but that’s okay because I’ll be on the tHiRd FloOr- Pinocchio :roll:

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Off to sports practice???would that be ice skating????!

Sweettart1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweettart1 »

she looks like a rejected oversized leprechaun or maybe a oompa loompa w/ the green & white outfit & the orange fake tan face, pay attention to your bad editing jobs!
sport must be pole dancing ha!

Hatefake
Learner
Learner

Post by Hatefake »

tar wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:28 am
Okay… I watched the end of the vlog. That’s where anything of interest is anyway. The rest of her vlogs are SOS different day.

In the corner of a bathroom; her coffee; her food etc. I wanted to see this ring that you all are talking and laughing about. I can
see why are laughing at her. Nobody is going to look at that and think she’s actually engaged. Is she serious? She’s never had an
actual high quality nice diamond. :rofl: She needs to get out of her bathroom and into the real world.

Why is she driving her Audi instead of the new Tesla? How long has it been now? I keep waiting to see her driving her new car.
Still hasn’t happened. Did she come up with a story for that one?

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

where’s the pic of the whole front of the house w/ the green grass ? why hide the whole front door, is there maybe a # showing on it?? why keep trying to make up your delusional dream house stories?? who really cares??

at this point you really think people are stupid enough to believe your boring lies after lies???????

who cares if you do have a house that’s not in your name, All your children won’t be living in it w/ you, their choice!!!! how sad!!!
you’ll never make up that unhappy void w/ your pathetic material crap, EVER!!!!!!

Sweettart1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweettart1 »

Always trying to hide something, you hide in corners, doorways
but you’ll never hide the TRUTH girl!!!

maybe try being REAL, but at this point people lost all Respect for you w/your ridiculous lies,
you’ll never gain that back!!!!! ha!!!

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Run & Hide, Run & Hide, Run & Hide, your life story!!!

Keep running, cuz we know where you are!!! hehe!

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

My heart ……bla bla bla…. Did Pinocchio share the story about her field trip to Planned Parenthood with them…

Return to “Angie Crystal”