Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Tinywanderer
Learner
Learner

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Post by Tinywanderer »

Her fella looks very familiar, I think maybe many moons ago I saw him on muzmatch

And I think that is Canary Wharf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guruswayne
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by guruswayne »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:11 pm
Tinywanderer wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:47 pm

She also posted things with no shame Image but more dumb of her to do it seeing as she’s put herself in the ‘public eye’ and she probably got snitched up by someone she knows.

how did they meet he lives up north and she lives near south which brings me back to my point what happened with her and monique i thought they were friends in her saree shoot. she’s in moniques wedding photos but now don’t follow each other

THIS! does anybody have any idea why monique and tasnim are no longer mutuals

informallow78
Lurker
Lurker

Post by informallow78 »

maxmarabh wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:39 pm
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:23 pm

i wouldn’t say arabized moreso according to Sunnah which is still rare when alot of asians want to flex and milk every wedding event. If that is the only event then i’m very amazed by her decision considering how a lot influencers milk wedding content for months like the oldham loaf couple
She doesn’t strike me as a sunnah following person.sorry not directing it at you.Some girls just think their “different”,also nothing wrong with having a big wedding and several occasions,

And hate to bring this up but she not sylheti right?Ive noticed they prefer to have smaller occasions but splurge on things that will benefit them directly and sylhet is prefer to have larger events and splurge that way.

I just think she's not got money and her family don't look like they have much money either s0 wouldn't have been able to afford the wedding. I think especially with the kind of influencer she's trying to be, she wouldn't be able to afford an 'instagram' wedding etc etc etc. Also she's quite young without degree etc, so the kinda money she's making probably isn't enough and esp if she's spending it on designer etc etc as shown on her instagram all the time.. she won't have savings. No shame tbh but weddings are expensive especially post covid. Wedding dress prices are also mad expensive. And with the brands she's always wearing for outfits, I don't she would've been able to buy bridal range so it was better off having a nikkah. And ngl I don't think she wanted to settle for a green street dress, even then.. these have become expensive lol. Both her and her husband look too young to be making that kind of money. Esp if they want to get married fast.. they probs didn't want to wait a year to save etc and pay. And with the expenditure she has i.e. designer she probs doesn't have good credit. It's fair enough tbh.

I would argue that she didn't want a simple nikkah. Going to a aesthetic mosque like the cambridge mosque where neither bride or groom live nowhere near is a bit too much effort to consider it a 'simple.' Tbh though atleast she wasn't trying to take a loan out.

Also calling it a "big wedding" is just rude. It's a cultural norm to have several events. You can always spend within your means and even less to host these.

Fashion123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fashion123 »

Tinywanderer wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:29 pm
Her fella looks very familiar, I think maybe many moons ago I saw him on muzmatch

Her man was on Muzmatch, I matched with him like 2 years ago. He's an architect from Manchester and his family owe a restaurant. She's hit the jackpot going for someone with money and he's 7 years older than her so I suppose it's the typical thing that guys go for younger and beauty and girls for money.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

Fashion123 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 am
Tinywanderer wrote:

Her man was on Muzmatch, I matched with him like 2 years ago. He's an architect from Manchester and his family owe a restaurant. She's hit the jackpot going for someone with money and he's 7 years older than her so I suppose it's the typical thing that guys go for younger and beauty and girls for money.
still want to know what happened with monique and her…not following each other but have the saree photoshoots

I think she seems like a decent girl, as in she isn’t nasty or bitchy or mean kind of girl so makes me wonder what happened between them two

it is sunnah to feed people but i guess they’d rather spend their money on designer items, their honeymoons. Not sure if she’s with inlaws or not

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Fashion123 wrote:
Tinywanderer wrote:

Yeah her husbands sister got married recently as well! They are a well off family so makes sense!

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

She's been way too gassed up recently, acting like getting married is a huge achievement. I guess when you have nothing but a five-head, a set of oversized dentures and a fistful of feathers to your name, you're easily pleased 🤷🏽‍♀️ nowadays she'll literally be posting her cats bumhole on IG stories just to be able to tag sharahman lol

Wonder how long before the realities of marriage slap them in the face, and she realises it's not all red roses and Dior handbags.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

tasnim wants to do a destination wedding? ngl just a waste of money if you’re married and already moved in now. just save up and buy a yard or invest.

Is this a non-sylheti thing? like tanji to move in and do a walima not a couple days later but months if not even years later

also what happened to her friend sabixha disappeared off everywhere

Fashion123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fashion123 »

Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:24 am
tasnim wants to do a destination wedding? ngl just a waste of money if you’re married and already moved in now. just save up and buy a yard or invest.

Is this a non-sylheti thing? like tanji to move in and do a walima not a couple days later but months if not even years later

Wasn't the whole point of her getting married in a mosque was to have a simple islamic do but now she wants a fancy destination wedding which goes against what she's already done. Make it make sense 🤦🏽‍♀️

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Fashion123 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:57 pm
Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:24 am

Wasn't the whole point of her getting married in a mosque was to have a simple islamic do but now she wants a fancy destination wedding which goes against what she's already done. Make it make sense 🤦🏽‍♀️
it probably made it easier for them to fob off relatives once married. Just tell all the relatives you don’t want to attend you’re going on a family holiday then Bam surprise ☠️

ngl i wouldn’t say it’s amusing to see girls having a reality shock of married life but bittersweet moreso because of the way it’s been so glamourised for young girls who don’t have much going on in life. Feel bad for them because the novelty wears off and then it really is life back to normal except now you gotta take care of someone else on top of yourself.

a bit of newly wed couple attention really sky rockets the ego only until the next couple come along ☠️☠️☠️

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:31 pm
She's been way too gassed up recently, acting like getting married is a huge achievement. I guess when you have nothing but a five-head, a set of oversized dentures and a fistful of feathers to your name, you're easily pleased 🤷🏽‍♀️ nowadays she'll literally be posting her cats bumhole on IG stories just to be able to tag sharahman lol

Wonder how long before the realities of marriage slap them in the face, and she realises it's not all red roses and Dior handbags.
Omg your so funny.

And is it just me or does her husband give off such off putting vibe,can’t put my finger on it,is it that smile?Something about this marriage does seem transactional.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

maxmarabh wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:49 pm
Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:31 pm

Omg your so funny.

And is it just me or does her husband give off such off putting vibe,can’t put my finger on it,is it that smile?Something about this marriage does seem transactional.
i think the whole ditsy act is very very weird, almost the same level as pick mes. like why are you proud about burning food and having to resort to maccies at your big age…it’s the whole playing down wife role when cooking is just a basic necessity for both men and women? more embarassing your parents didn’t equip you but were quick to ship you off 3 hours away from them

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Somebody asked if she missed her family since she’s moved over 3 hours away, she answered saying now because her family was toxic and her in-laws aren’t. She deleted that one though, wonder why.

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

itwasntme wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:32 pm
Somebody asked if she missed her family since she’s moved over 3 hours away, she answered saying now because her family was toxic and her in-laws aren’t. She deleted that one though, wonder why.
She’s not one bit funny or charismatic,why does she try to be edgy with those comments.not one answer was direct,had to read them a couple of times and still didn’t find any wit.what a bore.Perfect match for her husband who also looks like a bore,and her friend Sabiha.

None of them come across genuine or likeable,or have any originality about them.why do these people have a following,is it only because they manage to look put together?

arresskay
Stalker
Stalker

Post by arresskay »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:52 am
slyfantasmic wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:06 am
I don’t understand rehanaxyasmin. She attended a mendhi yesterday and said she can’t show her hair because it’s an all girls event and today at a nikkah, her hair is all for show…am I missing something here or is that girl just stupid beyond reason. I understand hijab is personal but don’t make a mockery out of hijab like she has!
And turns up to weddings totally overdressed. Very distasteful.
Nobody is saying turn up in your roadman gear but she needs to tone it down given she's a divorced mother of two.
Does anyone have a pic of her ex??

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:46 am
informallow78 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:12 pm

Ngl they're not rich. I think it's a bit decieving because they have these weddings and book group flights to bdesh or wherever. But also, they live in a shithole in oldham. In bangladesh they don't have a basha per say. Only a bari and they just kitted their bari out. I've noticed that in their bangladesh trips and they only actually stay in the bari. Normally even the mediocre bengalis in UK have a house in bari and then basha in main sylhet city. But building in the bari is 20x cheaper than buying a small plot of land in main city Sylhet. So they probs have money because Oldam cost of living is cheap in comparison to other places and their house is shoddy. Also if you've notice that their weddings are done in low kept venues which aren't expensive. So it seems affordable. I think there is defo something up with this family because I don't know why ANY of the marriages couldn't happen with other decent bengali families i.e. Hazera married some youth younger than her, idk why she couldn't find someone who ain't a baby aka someone older than her.. her uncle (i get he's clapped) but couldn't marry even a bengali and now their brother is marrying his first cousin. I hate saying it but their zaat/class might be the reason why they can't find decent families to marry into. Something is definitely weird with them.

Kushiara hall is lovely though! But also it's the only hall in sylhet. Ngl if they were so rich, they could've spent money on decent decor. Their decor was terrible.
Living costs up north can’t be compared to costs down south. A 3 bedroom detached down south costs half a million (in nice parts). Up north you could buy a 5-6 bed for the same price.

Flying nowadays isn’t expensive, my only concern is how do these kids get away with missing school? LOL don’t the schools flag it as cause for concern?

Kushiara hall is the equivalent of every asian hosting their wedding at the meridian grand, the willows or another bait venue. I’ve been there, it’s fairly cheap to hire and a lot of people have weddings there from overseas to keep costs low.

Exactly! Thank you for stating facts

Ive been to bd wedding in Kushiara and its standard meridian!! Haha i saw anova blogger who got married in a resort and hired the whole resort or something out in bd now that was classic!

Their bhari is standard again land in villag is CHEAP! And their metal staircase is the cheapest looking ever

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

whirl912 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:13 am
Can we talk about Rokeya Khanum? I’m all for women of colour doing their thing and working hard but why does she lie so much?

According to this new article https://www.standard.co.uk/business/the ... 63702.html she had a turnover of £860,000 in 2022. However, according to companies house, that number is nowhere near that amount.

Either boss babe isn’t filing her taxes properly, or she is greatly exaggerating her figures. I find it hard to believe she makes £70k a month from selling clothes.

GIRLLLLL I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER! Rxkeya is super dodgy & acts all bossbabe

She disgusts me as a fellow Muslim she thinks she inspirational! Goes on holiday with her bf and takes bed feet photos etc like seriously have Haya.

Like being modern in a non/islamic way is a great thing! Disgusting women. Dodgy for sure

Tinywanderer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinywanderer »

maxmarabh wrote:
itwasntme wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:32 pm
She’s not one bit funny or charismatic,why does she try to be edgy with those comments.not one answer was direct,had to read them a couple of times and still didn’t find any wit.what a bore.Perfect match for her husband who also looks like a bore,and her friend Sabiha.

None of them come across genuine or likeable,or have any originality about them.why do these people have a following,is it only because they manage to look put together?
Did anyone else notice her husband has tattoos Image

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Tinywanderer wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:27 am
maxmarabh wrote:

Did anyone else notice her husband has tattoos Image

I haven’t seen any…where are they?

Tinywanderer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinywanderer »

If you have a look on his insta on the second post there’s a pic of them with their tongues out, it says IU or something then a little further down there’s a selfie in some Willy wonky glasses same tattoo

Return to “Can you please help me find...”