Post by 2nozy4uu »

Have y’all seen Dani’s latest YouTube video? I think it’s pretty much confirmed

lurker95
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by lurker95 »

Someone commented on her tiktok saying she posted an ig story saying they were separating and that she wasn’t going to talk about it yet and then deleted it. Do we think they’re just trolling, or did anyone actually see this post?

lurker95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lurker95 »

lurker95 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:43 pm
Someone commented on her tiktok saying she posted an ig story saying they were separating and that she wasn’t going to talk about it yet and then deleted it. Do we think they’re just trolling, or did anyone actually see this post?
Since I posted this she deleted the tiktok…I feel bad being nosy but damn I’m really curious about this

2nozy4uu
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by 2nozy4uu »

I’m curious, I know this has been talked about but what political beliefs do you think each sister holds?
Here are my thoughts:

Christina - classic Republican
Katherine - not political at all, or in the middle
Lisa - some Republican beliefs but gives me Libertarian vibes
Amy - def not political, literally plugs her ears and goes lalalala when politics are mentioned
Lauren - Def more liberal than she lets on, similar to Dani
Dani - A liberal Queen

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

I saw a tiktok live Dani did today of her doing her nails. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring or her initial E necklace. Sooo many comments brought up Emmyn and she ignored all of them. Also now she's moving apartments closer to her friends and making it her own/super girly.

I know Dani wants to keep things private for now but I feel like she always ends up opening up eventually. Really hope she is ok.

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Emmyn was on tour in Europe with All Time Low. Aside from them (mostly Jack) being outed as prolific sexual abusers, which Dani and Emmyn gleefully ignored (Dani was even deleting comments calling it out), ATL have been known to sleep with fans on tour and cheat on their partners. It’s been well known in the scene for as long as I can remember.

Alex and his wife split because of his cheating. I’m not saying Emmyn did anything like that but I’m just saying if that were to come out I wouldn’t be surprised.

On top of that, Dani mentioned in her video that she wanted to start being 23 and she’s young and she needs to live her life. Maybe Emmyn started thinking that too while out on tour. They got married ridiculously young against the advice of everyone around them and probably a bit out of spite towards those who doubted them. If they get a divorce or even just take time apart from one another, I think it’s better now than sticking through their entire 20s just so no one can say I told you so.

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

I know she looks like she’s having the time of her life on TikTok and IG stories but I sense that she’s avoiding her feelings and I just hope she doesn’t explode. She mentioned a couple weeks ago in a now deleted TikTok that she needs a new therapist but I hope that she doesn’t delay getting one bc I can sense that she’s not as happy and carefree as she’s letting on in her vids of her going out every night. Seems like a coping mechanism to not have to be alone. Either way, any one that’s going thru marital issues or huge life changes needs to be honest to themselves about their feelings and I just feel like our culture and obsession w SM has people posting instead of actually dealing w their problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

ghostflusters wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:03 am
Emmyn was on tour in Europe with All Time Low. Aside from them (mostly Jack) being outed as prolific sexual abusers, which Dani and Emmyn gleefully ignored (Dani was even deleting comments calling it out), ATL have been known to sleep with fans on tour and cheat on their partners. It’s been well known in the scene for as long as I can remember.

Alex and his wife split because of his cheating. I’m not saying Emmyn did anything like that but I’m just saying if that were to come out I wouldn’t be surprised.

On top of that, Dani mentioned in her video that she wanted to start being 23 and she’s young and she needs to live her life. Maybe Emmyn started thinking that too while out on tour. They got married ridiculously young against the advice of everyone around them and probably a bit out of spite towards those who doubted them. If they get a divorce or even just take time apart from one another, I think it’s better now than sticking through their entire 20s just so no one can say I told you so.
Someone on reddit pointed out that there are a lot of pictures of the tour where its Emmyn and this other girl who's touring with them and they seem too close. They mentioned that maybe Dani was jealous and just couldn't deal with it (but also it didn't stop Emmyn from being...well...Emmyn. he does things thatvare publicly disrespectful towards Dani).He has liked all of her recent ig pictures (but not Dani's). She follows Dani and Dani doesn't follow her back. It's a really good theory and I wouldnt be surprised if it were true.

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

She’s playing into the speculation now. She posted a tiktok lip syncing to a sound that says “girl he is not the love of your life he’s just some guy” and captioned it something like I want to send this to all of my friends. But like come on she knows what people were going to jump to as soon as she posted that. It’s really poor form of her to play up to the rumours to get clicks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

I agree. And then when someone commented “girls what’s going on” she responded like omg it’s just an audio. But obv she sees all of the speculation in her comments. That’s why I just wish she’d step away from TikTok/SM for literally just 5 days to gather herself and not use it to medicate or numb whatever she’s going thru

itsme12345
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by itsme12345 »

2nozy4uu wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:40 am
I’m curious, I know this has been talked about but what political beliefs do you think each sister holds?
Here are my thoughts:

Christina - classic Republican
Katherine - not political at all, or in the middle
Lisa - some Republican beliefs but gives me Libertarian vibes
Amy - def not political, literally plugs her ears and goes lalalala when politics are mentioned
Lauren - Def more liberal than she lets on, similar to Dani
Dani - A liberal Queen

I think Christina and Amy are both classic republicans. And I think Amy is actually more right winged than Christina. I always feel like Amy is on a high horse and has a chip on her shoulder. And I get major “better than you” vibes, which I feel like is a major characteristic of the most obtuse republicans. Also she used to post go trump stuff in 2016 if I remember correctly. I think on Snapchat.

I think you’re spot on with Lisa and Lauren.

Katherine is such a devout Catholic that I can see her holding some republican beliefs (like with abortion), BUT, i she is also accepting and has a great head on her shoulders, that I can see her being more sensible with her beliefs lol

itsme12345
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by itsme12345 »

everyone here should definitely go join the cimsnark Reddit sub.

So far, not much snark and moreso talk about dani, but it’s so far a more active place than this thread lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/cimsnark/?utm_ ... utm_term=1

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Separation confirmed by Dani on her insta story
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2nozy4uu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 2nozy4uu »

Wow, just saw Dani’s post. I hope she’s doing alright and that it was an amicable split. The update makes it sound like they grew apart and that being away from each other was better for them then being together rather than someone cheating. I hope this was the case but if anything it looks like Dani is living her best life!

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

2nozy4uu wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:54 pm
Wow, just saw Dani’s post. I hope she’s doing alright and that it was an amicable split. The update makes it sound like they grew apart and that being away from each other was better for them then being together rather than someone cheating. I hope this was the case but if anything it looks like Dani is living her best life!
I honestly feel like the instagram text post was put together by a lawyer/PR person. In her tiktok addressing it, she was clearly upset.

She does seem to be focusing in herself more and I'm happy for her. It's still really sad. I was honestly rooting for them. She was his biggest fan.

Blahblahblah917
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blahblahblah917 »

Interestingly enough…I think she deleted the TikTok talking about not wanting to talk about it. Does anyone else see it anymore?

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

Yeah her latest Spotify playlist seems to be a little regretful

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

Ppl are really getting concerned about dani since she hasn’t posted in a week. And mike her brother made a fb post asking if anyone can help move stuff out of his sisters apt in LA and that it was urgent. And I don’t think this is about her old apt. She did say she had until the end of the month to officially move out of that one. But I remember her saying she moved everything out she just had to go back to paint the bedroom wall back white. Just hope she’s okay

Return to “Music”