Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Post by Zara2018 »

imsorrydarling wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:29 am
www.aracouture.co.uk

Mama bears new clothing business goes live tonight.
The clothes are tacky and awful. Even mama bear doesn't wear them 🤣 they're over priced too. Was expecting a lot better.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

Zara2018 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm
imsorrydarling wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:29 am
www.aracouture.co.uk

Mama bears new clothing business goes live tonight.
The clothes are tacky and awful. Even mama bear doesn't wear them 🤣 they're over priced too. Was expecting a lot better.
i so agree who even buys them? there’s better suits on tik tok plus much cheaper with discounts, nowonder these clowns add free delivery what a rip off 44.99 for such awful colours and designs how do they even sell 🤔

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

A shame all ramadhan is for these lot is decorations and food NOTHING SPIRITUAL!

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

suziwuzi wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:38 pm
A shame all ramadhan is for these lot is decorations and food NOTHING SPIRITUAL!
Like they could have shown where they will be praying etc but of course probably not bothered about that

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

only food and showing off matters to them bunch of weirdos

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoss »

showing off what though? i don't get it, they've got a combined IQ of 5. They called themselves lahori but they're gypsy equivalents. None of them can speak english or construct a coherent sentence together. The people that continue to watch them only resonate with them because they are the same. They live in a bedsit that has been extended beyond belief and looks like it's been decorated by Stevie wonder. These idiots have nothing going for themselves. They get by on youtube money, none of them work. They are ticking along without employment. They probably make half of what they'd make if even half of them worked their full time security roles. money doesn't buy class, i can certainly tell you i know people and myself included would laugh at these numpties if we saw them in a social setting not to look down on them but just because of the way they conduct themselves. They have absolutely nothing to show off about, let the circus play out

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

bittertruth wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:09 pm
Zara2018 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm

i so agree who even buys them? there’s better suits on tik tok plus much cheaper with discounts, nowonder these clowns add free delivery what a rip off 44.99 for such awful colours and designs how do they even sell 🤔
I know apparently they go "bohath Acha response ayaa thenkuuuu" like which idiots buy this shit! Cant believe people are so thick..

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

suziwuzi wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:40 pm
suziwuzi wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:38 pm
Like they could have shown where they will be praying etc but of course probably not bothered about that
Look at the comments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

1Zeiinabo_ wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:28 pm
suziwuzi wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:40 pm

Look at the comments
The drugs one was random. How can someone know that, unless they've seen him smoking in public when he says he's fasting.
There is a point where the rest are sat eating and mama bore, pervy papa and fifi get up and then sit down again, presumably went to pray Maghrib then carry on eating. I think it's wrong to judge whether they pray or not, maybe they just don't show that, and if they did, people would say it was fake or just for show. And I suppose if the food gets eaten it's not a waste - there are four grown men there. Was nice to see Sumi wearing a scarf properly not half hanging off like it was when they were in masjids in Dubai and Pakistan. I agree the decorations look over the top, but I think that about decorations in general, even for birthdays. Why spend on unnecessary stuff that goes in the bin?

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

Haven’t seen BK post anything spiritual or Islamic regarding Ramadan. Just zoom ins of food. Where is the barakah in their iftaar when they’re showcasing food on Snapchat? All the mashallah, inshallah, ameens their parents do, but haven’t clearly taught him you don’t showcase your food online like that.

Clearly Ramadan for these lot is all about the food. Sleeping all day and then showering at 4pm. Again,the shower time was posted on Snapchat with the time stamp.

Also, I get it, eating on the floor is a good thing but why don’t they ever use their dining table? Them cushions were used in their laps before to rest their plates and trays, and now they’re sitting on them same cushions on the floor to eat.

Idiots the lot of them.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

I think they eat on tje floor because there is too much food that they prepare on a daily basis. Why were shani and samira sharing the starters lol like you've been fasting all day and your nibbling in his plate looks so weird and childish. The wings looked nice and keema pastry. They need to get out of the kitchen and sit and read too one day lol.

They need to really make simpler foods. Ramadan is about being grateful and thinking of the poor. Not eating like greedy folks. They make too many dishes.

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

LOOOOOOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bigboomboom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bigboomboom »

The worse fakers ever, BK boasting on snap there nearly 200,000 subs on their channel.
What on earth do they even vlog that’s worth watching.
Apart from eating and eating?
Kirli always catching samira without makeup shows in her face she does not like that.

Bigboomboom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bigboomboom »

1Zeiinabo_ wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:26 am
LOOOOOOL
Mughal bloodline? Lmfao not in a million years look at them 😅🤣😂

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

flipping bunch of muppets in their dreams

Candywitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Candywitch »

I read one of the comments on chacha khadoo's video someone said that Roshni has a son.
Is this true?

FatimaNor
Learner
Learner

Post by FatimaNor »

Hey

I am new here. I am from Norway and started watching Shaniis world some months ago. I used to watch only some Norwegian-Pakistanis vlog, but I found out Shaniis world randomly. At start I thought they were a lovely family who love each other and enjoy each others company. But after sometime I felt something off with them. Like why they show off branded stuff so much? Why is everything so "royal"? Why everyone needs to repeat exact the same thing again and again? Why they vlog at same place in the house always? Etc

Then I googled them and found this forum. From this forum I found out about Malika Aliya but they are from another planet 😅 I have read a lot in this forum but not everything. I still have some questions 🙈

Has Malika Aliya any daughter? And was Shani married to her? Malika Aliya calls herself Butt (a cast) but Shaniis World are Mirza/Mughal, how come?

Pardon my English. English is not my 1st or 2nd language 🙈

UBH101
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by UBH101 »

FatimaNor wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:26 am
Hey

I am new here. I am from Norway and started watching Shaniis world some months ago. I used to watch only some Norwegian-Pakistanis vlog, but I found out Shaniis world randomly. At start I thought they were a lovely family who love each other and enjoy each others company. But after sometime I felt something off with them. Like why they show off branded stuff so much? Why is everything so "royal"? Why everyone needs to repeat exact the same thing again and again? Why they vlog at same place in the house always? Etc

Then I googled them and found this forum. From this forum I found out about Malika Aliya but they are from another planet 😅 I have read a lot in this forum but not everything. I still have some questions 🙈

Has Malika Aliya any daughter? And was Shani married to her? Malika Aliya calls herself Butt (a cast) but Shaniis World are Mirza/Mughal, how come?

Pardon my English. English is not my 1st or 2nd language 🙈
Malka has no daughters- it’s believed that Shani married their Taya Abus daughter, apparently their mum was a butt and their dad was a Mughal, Malka and her husband were related from the mums side so because he is a butt she also calls herself one, I hope that makes sense, if you watch an interview she did she explains this. I am not sure how true the one about Shani is but that’s what a lot of people have been speculating on this forum

Princessmaya
Informer
Informer

Post by Princessmaya »

I don't think shani married his taya abus daughter, they all get on so well and I don't think bk had an affair with Sonia cuz she was on yday or tdys vlog I'm not sure, she's helping them out

Bigboomboom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bigboomboom »

Cha cha khadoos is a legend honestly a channel that was needed on shaniis world.
They reported his first channel and it got deleted but he’s back with another channel. Wonder if the clan know about the second channel.
Bunch of idiots, and that spice jar honestly taken up almost one side of the wall, it’s like mama works in a restaurant that she needed that. She also is a shopaholic wants and wants and wants.

Return to “Shaniis World”