Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 3

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 3

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Tanjia was bullshitting when she said they’re all in Dubai for her husband’s 30th... when her purpose was for overpriced makeup :rofl:

All those designer gear but can’t afford a REAL HOLIDAY 🥴
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Tanji always surprises me at the sheer length she will go to, to make people think she has loads of money and is successful..

Hiring a boat in Dubai and driving round the marina, posing up the side of the boat like she’s made of money.. lol .. it actually makes me cringe and shudder with embarrassment for her.

All this frontin and projection dripping in designer clothes, bags and jewellery only to fly home in economy and back to her bird box home.

Cherrypie1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cherrypie1990 »

Waj tweeted that he’s the one who hired the boat for his friends and family as part of his bucket list to celebrate his 30th but Tanji is out here thanking god she was able to hire out the yacht for a husband…why do I feel like tanji isn’t lying and that her husband is stunting her wealth as his own LOL

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Cherrypie1990 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:13 am
Waj tweeted that he’s the one who hired the boat for his friends and family as part of his bucket list to celebrate his 30th but Tanji is out here thanking god she was able to hire out the yacht for a husband…why do I feel like tanji isn’t lying and that her husband is stunting her wealth as his own LOL

Man used to fry chicken in High Wycombe and had to sell his Dior jacket when COVID hit his BuSiNeSs hard, so pretending his wife’s wealth is his is probably nothing to this loser 🤣

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

The fridge only flies out for makeup bookings… instead of going to exotic holidays and always has to drag her taxi driver husband along because this nearly a 30 year old STILL DOESN’T DRIVE :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Luxury3
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Luxury3 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 2:55 pm
Only Nahdoll is pretty, the other “Bratz” are also built like fridges like Tanji
Looks like her and nahdoll aren't friends anymore. They dont follow each other

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Luxury3 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:50 am
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 2:55 pm
Only Nahdoll is pretty, the other “Bratz” are also built like fridges like Tanji
Looks like her and nahdoll aren't friends anymore. They dont follow each other
Oh shit! You’re right! I thought Nahdoll had deactivated her IG. First it was Maryam and then Muntaha, wonder why all Tanjia’s best mates are dropping her 😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

When Tanji went to Dubai for the makeup bookings, she could’ve met up with Muntaha who’s doing well for herself over there and so is her husband m’A

Tanji and her loser husband would probably feel embarrassed in front of them because neither have careers related to their degrees!!! 🤣

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Hope she does dress modestly and classy now

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Anyone checked out Waj’s Twitter? He’s a massive Andrew Tate fan, he literally retweets everything the Tate brothers have to say. His Twitter feed is quite disturbing actually.

Not only does he tweet/retweet lots of horrendously misogynistic things. He is also homophobic, transphobic, an antivax conspiracy spouter, a fat shamer, as well as a right- wing climate change denier.

I’m wondering if Tanji actually has quite a hard time being married to the absolute moron

Unbothered
Learner
Learner

Post by Unbothered »

Huh?? His wife was fat, she had to have lipo and was still fat!

Luxe_092458
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Luxe_092458 »

Her husband is her driver and nothing else. Still fat after her failed surgeries :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Luxe_092458 on Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Luxe_092458 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:44 am
Her husband is her driver and nothing else. Still fat after her failed surgeries :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He’s not just a driver he claims to be a day trader.. he claims to trade bitcoin and other equities… loads of Asian boys think they can go on a course and start trading having learnt to read some charts.. lol

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

wonder what happened with her and nahdoll...

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Unbothered wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:36 pm
Huh?? His wife was fat, she had to have lipo and was still fat!

His wife didn’t slim down after her free liposuction in Turkey and apparently gains weight very quickly after losing it… who is she trying to fool. Waj, why don’t you preach to Tanji 🤣

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

Lets be real he is probably tweeting all of that as an indirect to his wife, probably too scared to ever say anything directly as she may cut off his pocket money LOL

Luxury3
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Luxury3 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:33 am
When Tanji went to Dubai for the makeup bookings, she could’ve met up with Muntaha who’s doing well for herself over there and so is her husband m’A

Tanji and her loser husband would probably feel embarrassed in front of them because neither have careers related to their degrees!!! 🤣
What's Muntaha's ig? I thought she disappeared on socials

carriage120217
Learner
Learner

Post by carriage120217 »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:30 pm
Anyone checked out Waj’s Twitter? He’s a massive Andrew Tate fan, he literally retweets everything the Tate brothers have to say. His Twitter feed is quite disturbing actually.

Not only does he tweet/retweet lots of horrendously misogynistic things. He is also homophobic, transphobic, an antivax conspiracy spouter, a fat shamer, as well as a right- wing climate change denier.

I’m wondering if Tanji actually has quite a hard time being married to the absolute moron
I never thought I would say this, but it made me feel sorry for Tanji. Waj sounds like a complete bellend in his tweets. And how can anyone claim to be an Andrew Tate fan while living off their wife's money? Not sure that quite falls into Tate's definition of masculinity...

This tweet was my highlight:
Screenshot_20230309_103604_Chrome.jpg

Hellokitty92
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hellokitty92 »

Long time lurker here. She’s delusional, hypocritical and in recent times has tried to give off a “I’m rich, educated and soooooo righteous”. In reality she gives off a frumpy, fake and major CATFISH. We can see straight through it you mess of a person. I find it hilarious that she has started shopping with Shein despite being “better than” all of the fast fashion brands….

On to her husband, his Twitter page reads like a 21 year old incel. I was actually shocked when I was scrolling through, who does he actually think he is. He comes across sooo vapid and righteous although he’s a conspiracy theorist and misogynistic as fuck. If you scroll down far enough you’ll see how much of a hypocrite he is, in one tweet he states that one thing about him is that he never bitches about or judges other people, then in another talking about fat women (pls look at your wife) and “unmasculine” men. Let’s be real, he probably made £5 of penny stocks and now thinks he’s a big man after selling his fast food outlet looool. His Twitter page is soooo tragic, so many righteous tweets and the majority of them have 1 like or favourite, clearly no one cares Waj. His observations on life are literally aligned with a professional incel and his wife is and hangs out with the kind of women these incels have a problem with…. Make it make sense.
Last edited by Hellokitty92 on Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

informallow78
Lurker
Lurker

Post by informallow78 »

Luxury3 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:47 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:33 am

What's Muntaha's ig? I thought she disappeared on socials

doing well for herself? She did her training contract for a really bad firm and started working as counsel in a local firm i dont know what people know lawwise but thats a bad move as she couldnt make it as a in a good law firm after her training contract. she just typical plaistow girl who thinks dubai is progress. her and her husband are from ghettos of london her husband settled for her as all his other app choices on muzmatch said no so he had to marry a naokali i bet you his parents were not happy....... why she is in dubai in first place and she married him because tezar dumped her not defending tanj but tanji saw through the bs

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”