Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Je suis Lou

Post by Littledidyouknow »

cestpain wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:05 am
A little off Topic rn but does anyone remember her Tiffany classic Flap unboxing where she stated that she harassed the SA to give her the bag. AT that moment I was done with her.
Babygirl it's a bag. No need to make people uncomfortable or worried for their lifes.
Please chill and treat people like humans, you're not in a Mexican cartel coca deal this is Chanel in Paris, have some class. LOOOL
I went back because I never saw that unboxing and oh god, she literally said she harassed the SA... embarrassing.

peterpan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peterpan »

Littledidyouknow wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:02 am
alexachungslegs wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:16 pm

That s a good video and it just shows that her caramel bag is not even a super fake but mid- tier level. I guess she had to save some money to buy her mid-tier level fake birkin. She's just an insecure, fake idiot who thinks she can fool everyone with her "nice girl persona"
I am totally on the board that most of her bags might be super fakes. And I just saw her CF collection video and she said that she got the caramel Chanel from @/Redeluxe and it really looks different from the rest CF she has, it has to be fake.
Does Redeluxe sell super fakes?

Littledidyouknow
Learner
Learner

Post by Littledidyouknow »

peterpan wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:57 pm
Littledidyouknow wrote:

I am totally on the board that most of her bags might be super fakes. And I just saw her CF collection video and she said that she got the caramel Chanel from @/Redeluxe and it really looks different from the rest CF she has, it has to be fake.
No, it is a luxury resell company she has work with. Their instagram bio says "Redeeming Luxury | Always Authentic" but that caramel CF does not look authentic at all.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

Lou and having some class/dignity is a big ol' oxymoron lol

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

Littledidyouknow wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:10 pm
peterpan wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:57 pm

No, it is a luxury resell company she has work with. Their instagram bio says "Redeeming Luxury | Always Authentic" but that caramel CF does not look authentic at all.

Arn't they sort of new around. Their CEO / Lous friend she has been hanging out with seems to be in her twenties max 30s. So what experience does she have? Does she hire experienced authenticators? And by that I don't mean a popular Facebook user charging 10 dollars to authenticate a bag via e-mail.
just another 'reseller' ....
:love2: :ele: :love2:

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

I am sure Redelux sell fake bags- probably not knowingly but super fakes are really hard to spot unless you are very familiar with a bag. Authentic bags sometimes also come with flaws/ inconsistencies. Reseller sites like Fashionphile etc even had some problems with selling fakes here and there. So surely the woman who runs Redeluxe has the same problems.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:59 am
I am sure Redelux sell fake bags- probably not knowingly but super fakes are really hard to spot unless you are very familiar with a bag. Authentic bags sometimes also come with flaws/ inconsistencies. Reseller sites like Fashionphile etc even had some problems with selling fakes here and there. So surely the woman who runs Redeluxe has the same problems.
well yeah. Thats what I'm saying...

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Haha, you guys, have you seen the video with Georgia where they unbox Lou's green Chanel? The awkward energy is through the roof. Lou also just has a really bitchy, judgy way to look at Georgia, almost as if Lou was embarrassed. No wonder Lou has no real friends.

Callingitout
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Callingitout »

Did anyone catch on one of Lou’s last Q&A someone asked about her and her boyfriends boat that they were begging for YouTube sponsors. Apparently her sailing channel didn’t take off like her luxury channel so they sold it

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

Callingitout wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:45 am
Did anyone catch on one of Lou’s last Q&A someone asked about her and her boyfriends boat that they were begging for YouTube sponsors. Apparently her sailing channel didn’t take off like her luxury channel so they sold it
I'm not watching any of her Videos anymore. But wow imagine having donated ... and now they have all that money that def went into some birkin saving account. :) Also funny that she thought it would take off like her luxury channel. It actually means that people who really care about sailing couldn't take them serious. She will only be doing things that benefit her. Very very very strange but again fits her true character.

cestpain
Learner
Learner

Post by cestpain »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:24 pm
Haha, you guys, have you seen the video with Georgia where they unbox Lou's green Chanel? The awkward energy is through the roof. Lou also just has a really bitchy, judgy way to look at Georgia, almost as if Lou was embarrassed. No wonder Lou has no real friends.
someone truly suffering from God complex.. and letting the whole world have a look at it.

sibgrey
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sibgrey »

So I went down a rabbit hole after reading her thread on Tattle (if anyone has an invitation code for me please let me know, I have info I think that thread would enjoy), but let me share what I can here in alignment with the rules. I haven't posted on here a ton, so don't want to take any risks concerning what constitutes doxxing or not.

They both have German last names, which I find super interesting. Lou also has a Hispanic one, although I'm not sure about Polo. Both he and his sister only use the Germanic one on social media. Their families seem international, both in marriage/heritage and in homeownership/living situation. Polo's family has a place in Spain as well as one in Mexico.

Neither Lou (which is a nickname, as we know) nor Polo (which is also a nickname) has done any kind of studies or work that would justify the lifestyle they're living in their mid-twenties. Polo apparently was a professional sailor, then decided to return to school, and he studied Tourism in undergrad and is currently studying Digital Marketing in Barcelona, where we know they've moved. One thing Lou doesn't really bring up, I think, is that he's supposedly been involved in her social media marketing since January 2018 and doing influencer marketing, content creation, and video editing, according to him. He's also co-manager of her business. He interned in 2021 as a community manager. Lou also sailed professionally, worked in Australia for awhile, then studied international relations as well as marine biology and oceanography until 2021. So when she says she worked in marketing, that might have been during her Master's studies. Either way, IR doesn't pay much initially, and from my understanding, neither does digital marketing, especially if Polo's still in school.

All this to say: their families are bankrolling their lifestyles. There is no way they're paying for that apartment themselves, as a place like that in Barcelona costs at least 5.5-6k euros monthly. Either one of their families owns it, or family is paying rent. Lou isn't making enough off of YouTube to live this lifestyle off full-time YouTube, and Polo's in school, although he could be working alongside his studies.

It seems that, professionally, Je Suis Lou is all that they're doing. No other job. Lou keeps saying her family isn't supporting her, but either that's bs or she doesn't need her family to support her lifestyle. Polo's is happy to. But even then . . . Either her dad is paying for her bags/provides a nice allowance, Polo is paying for her bags (which would track, if she resells them afterwards, as he claims to be co-manager of Je Suis Lou and her success is his success), or they're fake. There's no way she's buying these herself and they're all authentic.
Last edited by sibgrey on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Littledidyouknow wrote:
alexachungslegs wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:16 pm

That s a good video and it just shows that her caramel bag is not even a super fake but mid- tier level. I guess she had to save some money to buy her mid-tier level fake birkin. She's just an insecure, fake idiot who thinks she can fool everyone with her "nice girl persona"
I have Classic Flaps in my collection that have these small triangles on the edge. It depends on the size of the bag. This is also true for the angled stitching on the bottom of the flap and bottom corner of the bag. It’s in different places on the different sizes. She works with Georgia from Redulxe and I’ve seen the bags posted on her site before she gives them to Lou in exchange for promotion. Georgia’s bags are all authentic. I can’t imagine how these YouTubers feel when people with little knowledge about actual luxury items call out their items as being fake. Here’s a bag from my collection with small triangles, I bought it right from the boutique.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”