Post by joscookiesandcream »

guys!! patricia is back on stephanie soo's youtube channel for halloween 21 :o

Minimarshmallows
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 5

Post by Minimarshmallows »

Does anyone else find it weird that she's suddenly calling her brother-in-law "Oppa" I know at one point she was calling her Fiance that

loserr838
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by loserr838 »

Minimarshmallows wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:46 pm
Does anyone else find it weird that she's suddenly calling her brother-in-law "Oppa" I know at one point she was calling her Fiance that
No, you're reading too much into it... Idk if you're not Korean you're not but Oppa isn't just used romantically....

Minimarshmallows
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Minimarshmallows »

loserr838 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:59 am
Minimarshmallows wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:46 pm
No, you're reading too much into it... Idk if you're not Korean you're not but Oppa isn't just used romantically....
I never said it was. I said it was weird she suddenly started calling him that

jwang64
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jwang64 »

that's crazy

flipflopz
Stalker
Stalker

Post by flipflopz »

normally, i just read through these columns but today i had to post about this because its all i can think about... i like ss and watch her videos daily - but i started to really notice how narcissistic she comes off in a lot of her videos. in her last vlog it was literally about her cousin who got in a car accident right? she could ask him to tell that story, but she's the one trying to tell the story as if it was her in the car... and she didn't even link any of her cousins social accounts in her bio when i swear she has in the past... even the thumbnail is a little cringe with her teary eyes and dan just next to her like "????"

I get it, it's her channel and all but she literally used him for views by using his accident which he had talked about on stream already like girl get your own stories or content for this wtf

brokebreeze
Stalker
Stalker

Post by brokebreeze »

flipflopz wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:44 pm
normally, i just read through these columns but today i had to post about this because its all i can think about... i like ss and watch her videos daily - but i started to really notice how narcissistic she comes off in a lot of her videos. in her last vlog it was literally about her cousin who got in a car accident right? she could ask him to tell that story, but she's the one trying to tell the story as if it was her in the car... and she didn't even link any of her cousins social accounts in her bio when i swear she has in the past... even the thumbnail is a little cringe with her teary eyes and dan just next to her like "????"

I get it, it's her channel and all but she literally used him for views by using his accident which he had talked about on stream already like girl get your own stories or content for this wtf
It's because she has the storytelling experience more understandably so that the viewer can understand. it's not like she's self-centered or narcissistic. she wants the viewer to have interactions in the comment section by telling the story from dandan (cousin) through her. and its not a big deal since she's telling it correctly and not making shit up. and her channel is basically about her telling cases, story, and retelling movies so like chill....

Amberlin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amberlin »

Okay so I watched a bit of the first forum of this thread on Soo and the last bit of the fourth part. Not gonna lie but when I found this thread I felt so relieved to see that there were people who saw her for who she really is. However I must add some people just sounded straight up jealous of her on this thread.

Now I started noticing a few shady things she has done (which is nothing new since I just found out she did this since 2018). The one thing which opened my eyes was the Nikokado situation, I fell for her bullshit at first till my brother told me to look at things from both perspectives rather then just believing her since she was innocent because I initially liked her. And i went on a rabbit hole which made me realize this girl is quite psychotic. Here is a few videos i found made on her past.

The one which had me so angry and disgusted was the one about her cohercing a guy into sleeping with her knowing well that he was religious and his beliefs required abstinence till marriage. That personally trigerred me seeing as she had a lack of respect for his beliefs and if it were roles reversed she'd be called a predator.

I know how people are trying to cancel her for being insensitive which she is but Im surprised that they glossed over her history. I mainly liked her conspiracy theory stories but got sucked into the crime category simply because i was dieting and had a burst of interest into criminal law. Anyways she kind of reminded me of my stepmom. Would trash me behind my back and spread rumours while maintaining an innocent face.

Amberlin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amberlin »

Almost forgot to add, I also started hating how she tried to appease everyone as well and trashing Christianity as well. She would always try to make sense of satanists in her videos and how drinking other peoples blood is fine in safe spaces..like what?! And how she doesn't judge what their doing and etc. You'll notice when it comes to videos about Catholicism or Christianity she would have an attitude against it every single time. Like damn I don't agree with Islam yet you won't find me talking shart about it.

AsianBunni8211
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AsianBunni8211 »

She brags about alot of stuff and has changed too much
One thing I found out a few days ago was that in her recent blogs for the past year where she started showing her fiance side of the family, the Chinese side of the family. The kid named JJ in the vlogs is my friend from high school. JJ real name is Jack Ni 倪杰. Jack and I went to Collins Hill High School together. Stephanie's fiance is named Rui Qian. Stephanie's fiance is Jack's uncle. Very small world but shocking to find out. I thought Stephanie and her fiance were just normal well known couples out there but kinda shocking to find out that her fiance is my friend Jack's uncle.

AsianBunni8211
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AsianBunni8211 »

Same I thought I was the only one who thought Stephanie was a crazy person and she really revealed how psychotic she is

ellianaaaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ellianaaaaaa »

Amberlin wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:41 am
Almost forgot to add, I also started hating how she tried to appease everyone as well and trashing Christianity as well. She would always try to make sense of satanists in her videos and how drinking other peoples blood is fine in safe spaces..like what?! And how she doesn't judge what their doing and etc. You'll notice when it comes to videos about Catholicism or Christianity she would have an attitude against it every single time. Like damn I don't agree with Islam yet you won't find me talking shart about it.
If you really watched her you would know she didn’t and never has had a good experience with the church and christianity, she doesn’t “trash” it, her family is still religious and she respects that. Stephanie is all for as long as it’s between two consenting adults u have no place to judge and u really don’t. Satanism isn’t all what people make it out to be. You act like she’s trying to make sense of people doing sacrificial rituals, if ur gonna get on her for that get on megan fox and mgk cause they did the exact same shit.

PressMistake
Learner
Learner

Post by PressMistake »

I agree on the Nickocado Avacado thing as well. I really don't like him but I hated how things went down.

She has a right to her feelings but everyone analyzing the clips and this silent "He's making us uncomfortable" vibe was awful to watch.

Awful to watch in that it felt very catty coming from Stephanie and her friend. And yea Nick didn't handle it gracefully but Stephanie and her friend weren't innocent and completely absolved of any wrong doing.

It's shitty to mock someone when they invite you into their home and you don't express in the moment you're upset. And then put the onus entirely on them for not reading your mind.

lxnny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lxnny »

Amberlin wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:40 am
Okay so I watched a bit of the first forum of this thread on Soo and the last bit of the fourth part. Not gonna lie but when I found this thread I felt so relieved to see that there were people who saw her for who she really is. However I must add some people just sounded straight up jealous of her on this thread.

Now I started noticing a few shady things she has done (which is nothing new since I just found out she did this since 2018). The one thing which opened my eyes was the Nikokado situation, I fell for her bullshit at first till my brother told me to look at things from both perspectives rather then just believing her since she was innocent because I initially liked her. And i went on a rabbit hole which made me realize this girl is quite psychotic. Here is a few videos i found made on her past.

The one which had me so angry and disgusted was the one about her cohercing a guy into sleeping with her knowing well that he was religious and his beliefs required abstinence till marriage. That personally trigerred me seeing as she had a lack of respect for his beliefs and if it were roles reversed she'd be called a predator.

I know how people are trying to cancel her for being insensitive which she is but Im surprised that they glossed over her history. I mainly liked her conspiracy theory stories but got sucked into the crime category simply because i was dieting and had a burst of interest into criminal law. Anyways she kind of reminded me of my stepmom. Would trash me behind my back and spread rumours while maintaining an innocent face.

in which video do they talk about the coercing?

StephonySoo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by StephonySoo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBLz8Ct ... =Memeulous The most insensitive youtuber aka: Stephanie Soo

Haven't posted or looked at this thread in nearly three years now after all that Nick drama. She does true crime now, and it always struck me as incredibly insensitive. People (in this case bigger youtubers) are picking up on her horrible character and lack of empathy finally. Ofc, here we've been known about that fact for years now and I'm sure more videos like this will follow up soon. Back in the days, she was nearly untouchable. Her fanbase would instantly throw themselves in front of her feet despite her lack of morality in that 2020 drama.

The video mentions a couple of things that are quite valid
- The combination of Mukbang and telling how ACTUAL REAL LIFE people got murdered is very inappropriate. These people have existed before. it's not a fictional horror story they're telling. IT'S FCKNG REAL! Imagine if you're the loved one of the victim and you stumble across a youtube video like hers handling the topic with laughs while munching on gigantic portions of junk food dripped in a sickening amount of sauce.

- Them (Steph, Dandan) making jokes in the beginning of the video and just laughing in their Christmas sweater with festive decorations in the background, and suddenly she says: "Alright, we've got to be serious now." NO, just fcking no man. The entire video should be handled with care and respect. She should keep these inside boob pump jokes for her second channel or something. Coffeehousecrime on the other hand, treats each case with utmost respect and researches about their victims deeply and sheds light on how great of a person they were. No stupid giggles and inappropriate sex jokes to be seen at all. because why?? Unless you're a preteen with an undeveloped prefrontal cortex. Stephanie is 27. This woman is almost nearing her 30s.

- Last thing I want to mention is, I'm very into the mbti personality thing. Me being an INFP, I can sense and read people quite well. When I watched her collab with Anna Akana from three years ago, I saw such a stark contrast in their maturity. Sure, Anna is a couple of years older, but when she was Stephanie's age, she spoke with so much wisdom regarding life. Anna makes jokes too, but she knows where to stop and how to keep things light hearted, while at the same time being able to shut off her quirky side when she speaks about serious matters. Anna functions like a normal grown adult, while Stephanie seems to be so loud all the time. She seems to be unable to deal with topics in a deeper manner. Seeing other's perspectives, showing empathy when Anna spoke about her dead sister. She just agrees and nods, and she goes back to her hamster in crack mode again.

I haven't been paying attention to her at all these couple of years, because I got better things to focus on in life. There are plenty of other youtubers who deserve their platform much more than her. Yet, she's just still so obnoxious and there's no drop of self reflection on her part either after three years. But yea, youtube is filled with preteens and younger folks who keep her channel alive for a while unfortunately. I find her one of the worst role models to look up to honestly. This new generation is doomed. Peace out.
I work hard so my cat can live the best life

pomegrantemango
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pomegrantemango »

On here because of Stephanie’s newest upload “Ranking our childhood traumas *SO DARK that it’s comical”.. I was considering posting something related to her recent upload “Ranking our childhood traumas, but it got dark & emotional…” and how it was so hard to listen to the point where I couldn’t finish because they started talking about the physical abuse they suffered from. I just couldn’t wrap my idea around the entire concept of the video, like how could this video “topic” ever be considered. They kept disclaiming how this is their way of coping but I don’t know it didn’t sit well with me. If you need therapy just say that. The fact that they’re rating experiences as dark as that was really off putting for me. It was like they were trying to out beat each other (which is one of the main reasons why I find MMB so annoying, because he always makes everything a contest and invalidates everyones feelings since he believes that nobody else had it as bad as him.. and although it is true between him and Stephanie and Dandan, he just sounds so arrogant about it) like it was a competition. And the fact that she just uploaded another video with the same topic?! I have complex feelings towards Stephanie but I just find this so disgusting. I would stop supporting her but I have an emotional attachment to her older videos 😭

bougieb00y99
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bougieb00y99 »

Where can I find rui's social media? Xiaohongshu etc

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Khearts19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Khearts19 »

Ok I've got to rant before i snap... can someone pls tell me you've noticed that Stephanie says woman instead of women?! Its infuriating to me. It's like shes doing it on purpose to sound cute and quirky... shes 30 and can't use the proper word for adult females. Its not because English is her second language because she moved to the US when she was 6 or 7 and started school in kindergarten like the rest of us. Shes en english speaker.... so why the fck does she say it??? Does she think its cute? There is absolutely no way shes saying it on accident or from ignorance... its purposeful... the clueless, dumb, dingy, helpless stupid girl act is pathetic... i can't stand it... she says woman instead of women IN EVERY SINGLE VIDEO... it makes me want to punch her 😤

GossipdFairy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GossipdFairy »

Amberlin wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:40 am

I am so glad I found this thread! I'm new to GG so I hope I'm quoting/posting correctly.
When I first heard about the Stephanie and Nik drama, (and eventually everyone else involved aka Zack and his scheming/thieving ways lol), I had happened upon Kurena Fujio's videos. I was shook, because I'd seen videos from Nik and Stephanie separately first. The research and information presented in her videos made sense and a lot of logical connections that were being overlooked in other videos about the drama were finally being discussed/brought to light. It spurred a lot of debates, from the dumb nonsense arguments to the intellectual. Ultimately, I was glad that she wasn't in support of either of them and talked about how both of them are messed up (to put it nicely). It was a strange time because it seemed as if everyone was being forced to take a side when neither of them were in the right, and IMO with all that Stephanie had done to ruin Nik's life, whether by action or inaction (because it was all related to her) she was worse. Not anyone could live through death threats and threats against their family due to false accusations and come out mentally unscathed, so I wasn't surprised at how rapidly Nik's mental health was breaking down as everyone watched on. Regardless, there was a lot to discuss on both sides and the ravenous fans came for anyone speaking out against their bias, whether it was from an objective standpoint or not. lol It's important to also share the fact that the Turkey Tom video is comprised entirely of stolen content. Kurena Fujio made a two-part video about how he's actually done that to multiple small channels, so I've linked them below for anyone who's interested!

Return to “Stephanie Soo”