Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tamana roashan @dressyourface

Post by catliner12 »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:22 pm
catliner12 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Idk to be honest, i thought it would be worse lol but I hope she stops with the fillers post-baby, though I feel like she's gonna get lipo or a tummy tuck or those mommy makeovers tbh, she said this is her last child.

Is it just me or is it kinda annoying how much she's showing off her house/all the kid's stuff, idk right now so many people are having a hard time financially, I just wish she was a bit mindful.
She’s a vapid narcissist so it doesn’t surprise me one bit. She doesn’t have an ounce of humility in her and feels like the world owes her all her freebies
yea i thought she calmed down finally with her dad being sick but sadly she seems to be the same.
I just hate how blindly ignorant her fans are.

catliner12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catliner12 »

sorry for the double post, wish we had a discord for this lol, but what do you all think about the whole hairtamin stuff she's promoting? her hair does look different but idk...

also wish she cut her daughter's hair more lol but i'm just being petty, i hate when little kids have super long hair.

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

Guys her baby is soo adorable not gonna lie but can we talk about how she literally got everything for the baby sent to her for free?!! From the clothes to baby monitor, legit she probably didn’t spend a cent on baby stuff with both kids. It’s crazy how stuff comes in every day and she loves showing it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catliner12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catliner12 »

Ari82 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 pm
Guys her baby is soo adorable not gonna lie but can we talk about how she literally got everything for the baby sent to her for free?!! From the clothes to baby monitor, legit she probably didn’t spend a cent on baby stuff with both kids. It’s crazy how stuff comes in every day and she loves showing it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she acts like shes the only person in the world thats had kids

Bubblegum flies
Learner
Learner

Post by Bubblegum flies »

How can she go on and on about evil eye and blast her kids on social media all the time

She’s even shown her daughter potty training

Chinks21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chinks21 »

Why does she look like a knock off version of Huda Beauty 🙈🙈🙈

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamorousvibez93 »

This bitch thinks she is the only person in the universe with children. Idk who and why ppl are even obsessed with her kids. She uses them both to make even more money and enable her cheapness. I wonder how much she actually spends on her own for anyyything. She’s a freeloader and feels good about doing random 500$ giveaways (which works in her favor for more followers / attention on her page / resulting to more dumb people registering for her classes or buying her basic ass products).

Her hair is ugly and she looks dirty.

I have genuine concern and empathy for her dad. Idk how she could organize a full out birthday for her son and think it is the most extravagant and unique party in the works. I wAnT hIM tO hAvE hIs MiLEsTOne BirThDay so I can post and brag about it on social media. Let’s be real, these parties and whatnot are more for her than her kids. These moms are setting their kids up for narcissism, entitlement and living a take-take-take lifestyle.

It is sad to see her modeling her daughter with particular outfits when she is well aware of the disgusting child molesters and pedophiles on the internet. Yeah, freedom and confidence, but is it necessary for her to pose in crop tops and bikinis? She is 4 years old! Or 5! Idk.

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Glamorousvibez93 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:19 pm
This bitch thinks she is the only person in the universe with children. Idk who and why ppl are even obsessed with her kids. She uses them both to make even more money and enable her cheapness. I wonder how much she actually spends on her own for anyyything. She’s a freeloader and feels good about doing random 500$ giveaways (which works in her favor for more followers / attention on her page / resulting to more dumb people registering for her classes or buying her basic ass products).

Her hair is ugly and she looks dirty.

I have genuine concern and empathy for her dad. Idk how she could organize a full out birthday for her son and think it is the most extravagant and unique party in the works. I wAnT hIM tO hAvE hIs MiLEsTOne BirThDay so I can post and brag about it on social media. Let’s be real, these parties and whatnot are more for her than her kids. These moms are setting their kids up for narcissism, entitlement and living a take-take-take lifestyle.

It is sad to see her modeling her daughter with particular outfits when she is well aware of the disgusting child molesters and pedophiles on the internet. Yeah, freedom and confidence, but is it necessary for her to pose in crop tops and bikinis? She is 4 years old! Or 5! Idk.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!!!
She acts like her children are the most precious amazing perfect things on the face of this earth. HOW are people so obsessed with her children to the point that they want to see those waking up videos and pics every single day.

Yes , they are so cute and they sleep through the night and eat everything. And her daughter can write and read but damn .. it’s ALOT

And her hair looks TERRIBLE. Especially at the bday party it looked dirty and messy.
What is the point of suck over the top bdays. Like the kid is One years old. Why not do something for him ?! It’s all done for herself and to show everything off. We get it - you’re rich. But u also get so many free things for ur babies for free

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

Thanks zak22 lol I thought there must be others thinking similar! Exactly , like whyyyy do you need to see there every NORMAL movement .. omg he smiled! Omg he laughed! Omg he’s napping in the most unique position !
The point of it all is to compete with and follow the lifestyle of all the other “influencers” to fit in and in her case stand out. And it’s just that she is soooo unique and talented.. nobody can compare. She is the inventor of design and creativity.

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

Thanks zak22 lol I thought there must be others thinking similar! Exactly , like whyyyy do you need to see there every NORMAL movement .. omg he smiled! Omg he laughed! Omg he’s napping in the most unique position !
The point of it all is to compete with and follow the lifestyle of all the other “influencers” to fit in and in her case stand out. And it’s just that she is soooo unique and talented.. nobody can compare. She is the inventor of design and creativity.

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Glamorousvibez93 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:30 am

Loool!!!
Yes
Honestly her “perfect” life is so boring
Normal babies eat and nap and walk too.
She seems soooo stuck up and all about herself

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

It’s Halloween time. Aka another time for her to boast about her amazingly unique and never been done by anyone else makeup looks and about her Children’s costumes (that are also the best ever done, super unique and creative, and was decided after extensive research in the university of design in her brain).

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Glamorousvibez93 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:30 pm
It’s Halloween time. Aka another time for her to boast about her amazingly unique and never been done by anyone else makeup looks and about her Children’s costumes (that are also the best ever done, super unique and creative, and was decided after extensive research in the university of design in her brain).

LOL!!!
She and her kids are the best at everything - remember

veggiegoat12
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiegoat12 »

Is it just me or has she become those toxic desi/afghan moms that are obsessed with their sons. her kids especially her son always look so dirty.

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

I wish I could honestly tell her that moving up Aliya to 1st grade with her being only 5 is not a good idea. I am sure she is smart and clearly we can see she’s very sassy and social, and even if she is smart for kindergarten work (which is basic play and basic work anyway) and most kids are ahead at reading at kindergarten anyway, but despite that she should stay in her grade. I’ve known soo many parents who thought their kids were “geniuses” at preschool and try to put them in higher classes because they can and to show off to people but when they get to older grades (3rd-4th grade) they get bullied and not able to socialize with the older peers in their class. Everyone I know has regretted it. It is better to be the smartest one in your class as a child than be average in a higher up for the kids motivation. She may be smart now but when she gets older Aliya may not be able to keep up and socialize and then it may be too late to hold her back.

I feel like she does this to PROVE how smart her kids are and that she is number 1 and her kids are the best. And look how smart my kid is. Also the fact that the principal “ran out the building to tell this news to khushal that she’s too smart and to move her up” is laughable and exaggerated. I hope these Insta parents don’t ruin their kids lives for their showing off.

veggiegoat12
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiegoat12 »

Ari82 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:17 pm
I wish I could honestly tell her that moving up Aliya to 1st grade with her being only 5 is not a good idea. I am sure she is smart and clearly we can see she’s very sassy and social, and even if she is smart for kindergarten work (which is basic play and basic work anyway) and most kids are ahead at reading at kindergarten anyway, but despite that she should stay in her grade. I’ve known soo many parents who thought their kids were “geniuses” at preschool and try to put them in higher classes because they can and to show off to people but when they get to older grades (3rd-4th grade) they get bullied and not able to socialize with the older peers in their class. Everyone I know has regretted it. It is better to be the smartest one in your class as a child than be average in a higher up for the kids motivation. She may be smart now but when she gets older Aliya may not be able to keep up and socialize and then it may be too late to hold her back.

I feel like she does this to PROVE how smart her kids are and that she is number 1 and her kids are the best. And look how smart my kid is. Also the fact that the principal “ran out the building to tell this news to khushal that she’s too smart and to move her up” is laughable and exaggerated. I hope these Insta parents don’t ruin their kids lives for their showing off.
I agree completely. I also hate that she gives us so much information about her kids and the school. Also not playing Ali at all but aren't private schools easier to skip grades in? Plus her schools really expensive, guess doing all that scamming worked out lmao

veggiegoat12
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiegoat12 »

is it mean that i really don't care to see her kids in every single story? it's so weird how people DM her to see her kids and say things like "we miss Riyan".

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

veggiegoat12 wrote:is it mean that i really don't care to see her kids in every single story? it's so weird how people DM her to see her kids and say things like "we miss Riyan".
I agree. She had no content to post for so long so she would post her kids videos and push them on us to stay relevant. Her kids are cute but I don’t want to see them in every story. Plus her son needs to cut his hair he looks filthy now.

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

But her kids are the best thing on this planet and the smartest
I can’t believe ppl actually ask to show them 50000000 x a day

veggiegoat12
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiegoat12 »