My top fashion gurus on blogs and social

JenyTammy
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My top fashion gurus on blogs and social

Post by JenyTammy »

Hi everyone. I have been reading this forum for a while and never really posted anything. I would like to start by sharing who are my top fashion gurus. :tu: I want to make new friends here my name is Jenny. <3

Camila Coelho. She is so beautiful and has access to the best designers in the world. Even though I cannot buy most of her outfits because they are expensive I do become inspired by looking at her instagram. Its really cold where I live so I like that she wears many outfits for the cold. camilacoelho is her blog.

[img]http://camilacoelho.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Look-Vinyl-coat-and-boots-camila-coelho.jpg[/img]

Alexa Chung. She is very good at combining outfits. I like the colors she wears and she is very beautiful.

Marianela. I have read her blog for years and I like her outfits. She is very beautiful and teaches how to do makeup. Her blog is www.beautybymarianela.com

I want to make friends and share my ideas on my favorite influencers.
Last edited by tar on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed old clickable link

gertrudus
Stalker
Stalker

Re: My top fashion gurus on blogs and social

Post by gertrudus »

I just joined the forum for a time, but luckily for me, I know your article, Look at the fabulous, beautiful and stylish sets. Thank you.

patriciaringca
Lurker
Lurker

Post by patriciaringca »

Camila Coelho is really gorgeous and very popular fashion designer, and yeah her outfits are so expensive but its so amazing :tu:

Grondin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Grondin »

Nice ones. I will follow their blogs too

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”