anything except healthy diet, drinking water and exercise, that is! :rofl:
:good1:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LearningNothingFromWeightLossSurgery Part 45

Post by tar »

Some screenshots from Alex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

what is she doing?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:40 am
what is she doing?
She’s putting peanut butter on something that the Bruno will have to work at to get the taste out. I forget the correct name of
them. I am having a brain fart this morning.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yar finally got off his lazy behind and got a job according to his LinkedIn. He started this month. Surprise! 🐸
If this works out ….. will Alex work hard to maintain her hustle that Yar loves?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her filters are working overtime or I need to go my eyes checked again.
These were posted by Alex the same day……
They had to be taken in a close close timeframe.

lultimanotte
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by lultimanotte »

Good Lord. What dramatic, attention seeking crap is this this time?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t had time to watch this yet. Is it clickbait? Has anyone had time to watch it?

Edit:
I am watching this in parts.
She’s upset because she started her channel to help women. She says she used to use photoshop but she doesn’t anymore. If she doesn’t that is wonderful but they have great filters now that slim your face and body. She says she is being fully transparent now. I uploaded a side by side earlier above. She’s using some good filters. If she wants to be fully transparent, I think she shouldn’t use
the type of filters that slim your face and body. That’s why her viewers are so confused and it’s easy to remedy. She knows what she
is doing and she hiding behind a technicality. That’s just my opinion.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I just don't believe her anymore. She hasn't done anything to earn my trust back. She lied and lied and lied for years. And I believe she is still constantly lying. She clearly lied about her starting size when she got the surgery, and her weight. I understand that her health is private, but I think 1 way to help get my trust back is making an honest video discussing that she was in a dark place before the surgery, her starting weight (which pics of the scale/ doctors notes as proof) unfiltered before and Afters, and ACTUALLY be honest and open. But she won't, she just won't, because she HAS to put up this facade that everything is perfect in her life. And I know that she doesn't have to share those kind of details with her audience, I don't need to know the details of the dark place she was in before surgery, but I do personally want details on her weight loss. That would truly make me see how much she's actually lost, and see that's she's being truthful or not. And that would also help connect get with her audience that's thinking about getting the surgery.

But at the end of the day, I don't see her ever doing that. She eroded the trust from the audience to make it seem like she life is perfect, and she's always happy and loves herself, and blah blah blah. She's done this to herself, she needs to build the trust back with more openness at this time. And don't get me started on the tummy tuck!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

In the original video she said she felt like she was being bullied in to sharing. Now she's blaming her manager for not sharing her tummy tuck up front with her followers.

She blamed a previous relationship for getting obese. I don’t think she said Alan’s name. I can’t remember. We know she’s publicly blamed him in the past. She’s never blamed Yar for anything that I have ever heard of, even though she weighed the most when
they were together. She blamed an IG that she saw that called out for photoshopping as causing her issues and she overate.

Guess who she never blamed for anything. Herself. She never takes any responsibility for anything she ever did. It’s always someone
else’s fault. I guess the haters picked up the fork and put the food in her mouth.

Guess she can’t handle people calling her ass out for not taking accountability. Why did she post this video? If she doesn’t admit
that she did anything wrong why put it up….. for clicks and love pats from her minions? To distract that she’s essentially failed with
her GBS? It’s time for a 9 month update. Why bring this up again?

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she didn't start her channel to help women, what a load of cobblers!! :roll:

all she's done is gaslight her female fans

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

Just watching this now! WOW! Alex needs some more coins to go to Target. That is what is actually happening. She needs more views.

Alex does not photoshop anymore guys.. hahahahah. The above photo shows clearly there is some magical things happening with her videos and photos.

The instagram and other pages to show Alexs weight gain - gained momentum because she was causing harm to young women. She was photoshopping herself and others were looking to her for advice, support etc. Whether this is right or wrong, its WRONG when you lie about your sizes, say your body shape changed due to exercise alone, you had unhealthy diets and told everyone you were loosing weight. Others were trying it and it was not working. You lied, plan and simple.

She blamed Alan without mentioning his name. She blamed everyone else but herself. She never, even when she has enough money to seek professional help for emotional eating she has not. Didn't mention maybe her family are to blame for her relationship for food.

ButtaflyDutch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ButtaflyDutch »

Looking at that pic of her arms and her unfiltered face, I really wonder if she even had GBS. Maybe she had a minor procedure but the surgeons wouldn't approve of GBS. So, she's claiming that she had it. Everyone I've seen with GBS lost a lot of weight; many gained it back and more over time, but they lost it initially.

If Yar got a real job, makes me think he's preparing for his exit.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

ButtaflyDutch wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:51 am
Looking at that pic of her arms and her unfiltered face, I really wonder if she even had GBS. Maybe she had a minor procedure but the surgeons wouldn't approve of GBS. So, she's claiming that she had it. Everyone I've seen with GBS lost a lot of weight; many gained it back and more over time, but they lost it initially.

If Yar got a real job, makes me think he's preparing for his exit.

yeah I thought that about Yar too, she's gona be on his case to be *trying* for that swirl baby very soon and I don't think he wants it

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When I watched this video she didn’t have any bad comments. On a video this controversial she had no bad comments when I
watched it. She had more Thumbs Down on the video than Thumbs Up though. That shows that she is deleting, blocking or
approving her comments. If you are going to “be honest” why doesn’t she let people have their say? Get it all out on the table and start over?

She needs money in my opinion. I know people on social media make a lot of money but Alex’s money seems to be drying up. At
least it has been on YouTube. Of course she may be making a lot more now on TikTok and IG. She no longer has the sponsors she
once had. She has to continually post. Yar just now got a job. They have a large mortgage and 2 car payments. Plus regular
expenses just like everyone else. When you are self-employed and those tax bills come due sometimes it’s hard for people. Even if
your husband is a CPA, the money has to be there. Her ducks don’t seem to be in a row long-term. She doesn’t seem to have a good business strategy for moving forward with her channel. Her new media business seems to be failing. I don’t know…..

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Here’s a shot of the current likes vs dislikes on Alex’s video from yesterday.
It was taken earlier tonight. The ratio isn’t getting any better for Alex.
Almost all 98%-99% of the comments are still positive.
It doesn’t make sense.
Someone sent me this shot to post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

hmmm if we sign up to her management agency thingy will we learn how it's done?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s a clinic on showing how to mess everything up.

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere »

I just want to say thay her red hair doesn't really suit her. She was fine with her lighter hair, ans now with her hair darker, her face seems "darker" as well. Like the shadows that are on her face are more prominent than when she had light hair.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

noradeere wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:00 am
I just want to say thay her red hair doesn't really suit her. She was fine with her lighter hair, ans now with her hair darker, her face seems "darker" as well. Like the shadows that are on her face are more prominent than when she had light hair.
I appreciate her finally changing it up, but I don't like the red hair on her because it just looks so bad with the yellow foundations she uses to match her neck. (Which is the weirdest thing to me). I do think it doesn't look bad with her naturally pink skin tone, but of course, her hair is always up when she's make up-less, and always down when she's trying to be a skin tone she's not.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”