Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Re: Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by Sister098+ »

Flossie1 wrote:
25scuba wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:17 am
i just watched it and I don't think she said exactly that. she said that she doesn't talk to her sisters w kids that often anymore, cause they're busy. she does keep in touch w lauren tho.
I didn’t see her mention Lauren at all. She definitely said she doesn’t keep in touch with all her siblings.
Where can we watch this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25scuba
Learner
Learner

Post by 25scuba »

Flossie1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:10 am
25scuba wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:17 am

i just watched it and I don't think she said exactly that. she said that she doesn't talk to her sisters w kids that often anymore, cause they're busy. she does keep in touch w lauren tho.
I didn’t see her mention Lauren at all. She definitely said she doesn’t keep in touch with all her siblings.
She mentions that she talks to Lauren on a day-to-day basis the most out all her sisters at 2:15 - When asked about Lisa she said she talks to her sometimes, but the sisters w kids are pretty busy.

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

25scuba wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:27 am
Flossie1 wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:10 am

She mentions that she talks to Lauren on a day-to-day basis the most out all her sisters at 2:15 - When asked about Lisa she said she talks to her sometimes, but the sisters w kids are pretty busy.
Thanks for sharing. I didn’t watch all of it as I didn’t follow her at the time.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

mouserat wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:18 pm
I want to like GWP as a fan of pop-punk, but I just CAN'T with these cringy lyrics. He's trying way too hard to be the stereotype of pop-punk rather than actually making good pop-punk music. It's wild to me that he got signed by a label as huge as FBR.
I really liked Hope You're Happy & Deadbeat. His older stuff is ok but he was a young teenager when he (or whoever) wrote it so I haven't really given the older songs much listening time. I really did not like St. Girlfriend, though. I think he said he's working on an EP. Hope he puts out some better songs!

gg208
Talker
Talker

Post by gg208 »

That was super interesting, particularly the part where Dani said her dad was not supportive of any of their marriages.

Also the fact that she still has a relationship with her mum because she at least tried to be supportive even if she wasn't super happy with Dani marrying Emmyn. Potentially implies that she doesn't have much of a relationship with her dad because of that.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

gg208 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:25 am
That was super interesting, particularly the part where Dani said her dad was not supportive of any of their marriages.

Also the fact that she still has a relationship with her mum because she at least tried to be supportive even if she wasn't super happy with Dani marrying Emmyn. Potentially implies that she doesn't have much of a relationship with her dad because of that.
So true! Sounds like she doesn't have the best relationship with her dad. Also, the dad was concerned about her finances if she left Cimorelli so he probably didn't support her marriage to Emmyn because he didn't have a job.

_nameless
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by _nameless »

This is kinda random from previous convos, but I was just wondering what everyone thinks of Lauren and her new boyfriend? He seems like a good guy and she actually looks genuinely happy in the pics and vids with him.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

_nameless wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:04 pm
This is kinda random from previous convos, but I was just wondering what everyone thinks of Lauren and her new boyfriend? He seems like a good guy and she actually looks genuinely happy in the pics and vids with him.
I get that all of the sisters are somewhat private about their relationships unless it's serious/they get engaged but I wish Lauren shared more ! From what I've seen she does seem happy with him!

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

I'm so happy for Christina...she seems so happy with her new baby. Excited to hear what her name is!

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

I’m so happy for Christina too, and really excited to find out the new baby’s name!

I see Chad is seriously ill again, with another tumour. Worrying news for him and Lisa.

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

And Christina’s daughter is… Tristen Lynne.

I do not like it, lol

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

I know Christina said she was thinking of gender neutral names in one of her videos early on in her pregnancy but I'm surprised she stuck with it! Also the middle name is for her mom, which is nice...

Also, totally missed that Chad's cancer was back ! Wow. Must be very stressful.

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

talldecafcappuccino wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:43 pm
I know Christina said she was thinking of gender neutral names in one of her videos early on in her pregnancy but I'm surprised she stuck with it! Also the middle name is for her mom, which is nice...

Also, totally missed that Chad's cancer was back ! Wow. Must be very stressful.
Lynne is also Christina’s middle name, so that’s cute, I just don’t like how Tristen looks and sounds, idk.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

I listened to Emmyn's new songs Get a Job & Kristina and they are so fun, I'm really happy for Emmyn and I'm happy Dani likes her full time job! I'm interested in seeing if Dani sticks with it or goes back to youtube or goes to school to become a teacher.

Also still wondering how Emmyn's former band mates feel. He took off right on TikTok after they decided to go their separate ways, and that kind of sucks.

Max is touring with Gayle which is still huge and Aaron is doing his solo stuff but they all could have benefited from GWP blowing up.

Vuurvlieg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vuurvlieg »

So many things have been happening with the Cimorelli lately... So happy for Christina, on Instagram she said she was proud of her VBAC. I personally like the name, it's quite original.

Bad news for Chad and Lisa, but apparently the surgery went well. It sounds stressful, but Chad always seems very confident about everything. Unfortunately, when you marry someone older these things are likely to happen, but Lisa mustn't have expected this to come that early in their relationship... I wish them all the best, Lily is so young.

Katherine posted a new video on her channel! It's a Q&A, I really like her vibe, she sounds relaxed and the happiest mom/wife ever. She discusses topics like her catholicism or saving her first kiss... nothing extremely new but she looks genuinely open-minded. They are so cute with Max and her twins. She actually turned out to be my favourite one of the sisters (along with Dani)!

Lauren has been more discreet lately, it's quite difficult to know what's going on (new songs ? She seems to put all her energy on Cimorelli's music but we can be surprised...). Do you think we'll have a "Meet Lauren's boyfriend" video one day? I'm quite curious, maybe there's already something planned (engagement? wedding?).

Amy... is as usual haha.

And Dani has really changed her daily life with her new job. I'm so proud of her (like I would be of a little sister) because she sounds much more accomplished and mature. I think she made the right decision, having such a job being also very good for mental health compared to staying home alone all day long. I feel nevertheless a bit sad when she says that she still wants to be a teacher but need to do many years of university before (3 or 4, I don't remember). It's too bad she couldn't have this opportunity, once established in a job it's always more difficult to go/return studying. She's still young though. She also explains the changes in her couple's finances. She's so strong to stay alone while her husband is touring, there must be very difficult moments but at the same time, she look happier and more independent as ever, so the situation is likely making the two of them grow.

Arizapple34
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Arizapple34 »

Hey everybody. I found this forum last night and went through almost two whole threads about Cimorelli, so I wanted to join in.

Like a lot of you, I am (or was) a fan, but I'm nowhere near as interested in them as I was in, say, 2014. From 2013 to 2018, I followed the group closely, with the peak being from 2013 to 2016. I was a stan of them, and it's rare that I have that much interest in celebrities to the point where I want to know everything they're doing at all times, but Cimorelli had that effect on me.

Looking back, I don't know what the big deal was. I guess I just saw an attractive group of ladies that could sing and I lost my mind over it. But the last couple years definitely feel like the curtain has been pulled back and the group isn't as squeaky clean as they portray themselves to be. I used to think it was just an image, but they were really good at hiding parts of themselves that they didn't want exposed, like their conservative views so I looked the other way. Dani leaving the group was what really broke things down. Add to the fact that they barely release music anymore, and haven't come out with a project in four years, it leaves nothing to talk or care about. Besides the drama, and even that's not as deep as it could be because of all the stuff they hide.

I don't know, I'm boring myself as I write this, but if you had told me back in 2014 that I would stop listening to Cimorelli's music like that, they would turn out to be (allegedly) Trump-supporting conservatives and they wouldn't go anywhere with their music (creatively or commercially), I wouldn't believe you.

kailsbettybuddy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kailsbettybuddy »

Why on earth would you continue to bring children into the world if your body/mind is telling you its had enough??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

itsme12345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by itsme12345 »

Someone above me did a recap on everyone and it made me want to do the same lol.

Dani’s is thriving lately. Truthfully, she used to be one of my least fave. It had nothing really to do with her and more so the things she would say. I always felt like she acted high and mighty with their clean image in a way that seemed to talk down on other people. Sometimes as a teen. I would feel sooo guilty for things I was doing or thinking because they would down on those things. When she left the band
and actually became true to herself and recanted everything and admitted she was basically a brainwashed kid, I was like okay so they are normal hahahaa. Anyway, I love her personality. She’s doing so well, and I love that for her. I noticed she’s been hanging out a lot with this one girl, and it’s nice to see her with a genuine friendship and just living it up. Love that for her.

I love emmyn’s music. I saw him open for a band and got to meet him and it was awesome. bittersweet that they’re blowing up so much LOL. Sometimes I feel like he tries a litttle too hard. I think he is naturally funny, and doesn’t need to try to be funny, so I do hope he remains true to himself if that makes sense lol.

I feel so bad for Lisa and Chad. I hope his cancer goes away for good and that everything goes well. Lily is so young and their marriage is so fresh.

Haven’t seen a lot of Kath lately. She’s such a genuine person and nice. I know she’s at peace with a lot of her life, but I hope she’s truly happy and not just trying to be happy. I watched her q&a and she seemed to be doing well.

Lauren will for sure be the next to get married and I wonder if it’s coming soon lol. I was surprised that she shared that she had found her soul mate since she’s normally so private.

I don’t really keep up with Christina much but I do know she had another baby so good for her. Referring to the post above mine. I think she really badly wants to be like her mom but the fact is that like, we are kinda in different times. I think her mom was a lot younger when she started having kids. And also, I think (at least in the US) all the crap we pump into our bodies had made our bodies different. I know miscarriages are like 1in5 women common, but it
just seems like so many people struggle with getting pregnant these days.

Sorry if I sound mean when I say this, but I feel bad for Amy because I don’t feel like she has a real personality. I know we are influenced by the world around us, but I think her personality is just her plucking things she’s sees and trying to embody that. I think she tries really hard to be relatable or quirky. I don’t know but just don’t feel like that’s really genuine lol I don’t know. Maybe I’m just making assumptions. But I do feel bad that she’s probably wanting a relationship like all her other sisters and she will be the last one

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

itsme12345 wrote:Someone above me did a recap on everyone and it made me want to do the same lol.

Dani’s is thriving lately. Truthfully, she used to be one of my least fave. It had nothing really to do with her and more so the things she would say. I always felt like she acted high and mighty with their clean image in a way that seemed to talk down on other people. Sometimes as a teen. I would feel sooo guilty for things I was doing or thinking because they would down on those things. When she left the band
and actually became true to herself and recanted everything and admitted she was basically a brainwashed kid, I was like okay so they are normal hahahaa. Anyway, I love her personality. She’s doing so well, and I love that for her. I noticed she’s been hanging out a lot with this one girl, and it’s nice to see her with a genuine friendship and just living it up. Love that for her.

I love emmyn’s music. I saw him open for a band and got to meet him and it was awesome. bittersweet that they’re blowing up so much LOL. Sometimes I feel like he tries a litttle too hard. I think he is naturally funny, and doesn’t need to try to be funny, so I do hope he remains true to himself if that makes sense lol.

I feel so bad for Lisa and Chad. I hope his cancer goes away for good and that everything goes well. Lily is so young and their marriage is so fresh.

Haven’t seen a lot of Kath lately. She’s such a genuine person and nice. I know she’s at peace with a lot of her life, but I hope she’s truly happy and not just trying to be happy. I watched her q&a and she seemed to be doing well.

Lauren will for sure be the next to get married and I wonder if it’s coming soon lol. I was surprised that she shared that she had found her soul mate since she’s normally so private.

I don’t really keep up with Christina much but I do know she had another baby so good for her. Referring to the post above mine. I think she really badly wants to be like her mom but the fact is that like, we are kinda in different times. I think her mom was a lot younger when she started having kids. And also, I think (at least in the US) all the crap we pump into our bodies had made our bodies different. I know miscarriages are like 1in5 women common, but it
just seems like so many people struggle with getting pregnant these days.

Sorry if I sound mean when I say this, but I feel bad for Amy because I don’t feel like she has a real personality. I know we are influenced by the world around us, but I think her personality is just her plucking things she’s sees and trying to embody that. I think she tries really hard to be relatable or quirky. I don’t know but just don’t feel like that’s really genuine lol I don’t know. Maybe I’m just making assumptions. But I do feel bad that she’s probably wanting a relationship like all her other sisters and she will be the last one
I agree w what you said about Amy. She def makes me cringe 99% of the time and I’m sorry if that sounds rude.

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by Sister098+ »

kailsbettybuddy wrote:Why on earth would you continue to bring children into the world if your body/mind is telling you its had enough??
Can someone explain what the attachment on this post was? The link or image seems to be broken

Return to “Music”