Post by Rocky1 »

Where is les do makeups thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by Coff223 »

Oakley’s party was for laura and all her “influencer friends”. In a week we will start seeing all the “we went to oakleys Coachella” videos on youtube along with the hello fresh ad and all their code's. Lol
She had shared a story says Oakley doesn’t know about all the people coming together for him. Like really doubt all her fake friends care , they are there for content.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rocky1 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:47 am
Where is les do makeups thread?

Here you go:
viewtopic.php?t=38297&start=760

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Guys does Laura buy this new house she just moved into? She hasn’t said she’s a homeowner and she was being asked today on her Live on Instagram and she kept avoiding the question. She finally said why does it even matter ? Which leads me to believe they are renting again cause when you are a homeowner for the first time it’s a big deal.

jadieeo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by jadieeo »

Coff223 wrote:Guys does Laura buy this new house she just moved into? She hasn’t said she’s a homeowner and she was being asked today on her Live on Instagram and she kept avoiding the question. She finally said why does it even matter ? Which leads me to believe they are renting again cause when you are a homeowner for the first time it’s a big deal.
I don’t think she bought it either lol. You’re right though, because if she did, I think she would make a huge deal about it just like her chamoy collab ImageImageImage

_bella_929
Talker
Talker

Post by _bella_929 »

Coff223 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:35 pm
Guys does Laura buy this new house she just moved into? She hasn’t said she’s a homeowner and she was being asked today on her Live on Instagram and she kept avoiding the question. She finally said why does it even matter ? Which leads me to believe they are renting again cause when you are a homeowner for the first time it’s a big deal.
Yeah she would have titled her videos buying our first home. The market there is crazy so I don’t think she could afford to buy and also she’s been buying cars and stuff. That house is big, but it looks old like it needs to be remodeled. Her with that stupid pica pica mAggot candy acting like she got a brand deal with something real! It’s so annoying seeing all these dumb influencers promoting these rip off brands to people who can’t even afford them. Like why would you have to buy candy on after pay it’s a scam. Just buy local or from a small shop they only charge so much to pay these dumb influencers. Ripping off their own people!

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

_bella_929 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 am
Coff223 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:35 pm
Yeah she would have titled her videos buying our first home. The market there is crazy so I don’t think she could afford to buy and also she’s been buying cars and stuff. That house is big, but it looks old like it needs to be remodeled. Her with that stupid pica pica mAggot candy acting like she got a brand deal with something real! It’s so annoying seeing all these dumb influencers promoting these rip off brands to people who can’t even afford them. Like why would you have to buy candy on after pay it’s a scam. Just buy local or from a small shop they only charge so much to pay these dumb influencers. Ripping off their own people!
Exactly , it’s embarrassing that they even offer Afterpay for candy. And you’re right usually before buying a home it’s recommended you not make big purchases, especially a car. She also said they were going to be allowed to move in to the new house at a certain time. She never said we are closing on our new home .

_bella_929
Talker
Talker

Post by _bella_929 »

It was funny how Gemma was getting all mad because people were calling her out about Laura and Victor not being married and she said they made an exception. Like what’s the point of having your kid baptized in the church if your not even going to follow the church teaching’s . They do anything to have a party and make vlogs. Also why would Laura wear that dress to the church, like has she ever even been to church.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”