Stormy Davis - Part 2

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Stormy Davis - Part 2

Post by Isct »

Storms lawyer told her to not say anything online anymore but she said she’ll be posting a video on Patreon later on, they’re working on getting beige back and storm thinks she deserves to only be with her. Apparently Aaron’s mom has beige, idk if she’s in Vegas or in California? And storm made jail friends lol
And people on her Patreon are saying she blocked them from her instagram

rhinoR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rhinoR »

How chaotic. I just hope beige is okay in all of this. She deserves stability.

funbusroxmysox1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by funbusroxmysox1 »

It's wild how lots of predictions on how this would end, posted at the beginning of this thread, are now coming to fruition.

Storm wasn't ready to be a mom but Beige would be better off with her than Aarons family.

I don't believe that Storm would harm Beige. The fact that Aaron conspired to get her taken away and followed through is beyond petty. There's really no words.

But Storm should have left him 100 times before this. I wouldn't be surprised if they're back together in a week.
Last edited by funbusroxmysox1 on Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Long time watcher of Storm here, from back in the OG stormy times days. I was hoping she had grown up a lot since getting married again and having a baby, but it’s just a hot mess as it always ends up with her. I like her and enjoy her content but man does she need to do a heck of a lot of growing up.

I’ve seen Aaron’s stories on IG, he’s claiming he isn’t stopping her from seeing Beige and that she can come pick up Beige any time but Storm is choosing not to. I don’t know who to believe in this tbh, though I can’t imagine Aaron would be silly enough to allow Storm to take Beige knowing she may just run off her with her and not give her back, like what she claims he has done.

Whatever the case may be, they need to stay far away from each other cause the relationship is clearly extremely toxic.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

Aaron is manipulative, they’ve both said that on the Patreon. And you’re right there’s no way he would allow her to just come and take beige with the risk of her running away with her. I’m sure stormy can get into legal trouble if she did that but i don’t think it’s kidnapping plus she has enough evidence to take beige from Aaron

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

I cancelled my sub to her Patreon about a year ago so haven’t seen too much of what Aaron is like as a person, just know about his history with addiction. Storm really just needs to get herself a stable income, her own place and be by herself for a bit (with Beige if possible of course). She seems to jump from man to man, relationship to relationship and doesn’t spend much time single, and her relationships always end in mad drama. If she sorted her self out to the extent she wouldn’t need to rely on a man in any way financially or in regard to her living situation her life wouldn’t be thrown into the air so bad when the relationships break down. She’s gotta be tired of it by now but man she doesn’t help herself.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she does seem to thrive off all the dramz, must be so exhausting, but judging from her OG stormytimes she knows nothing else but constant upheaval

funbusroxmysox1
Wanderer
Wanderer

I saw a comment on her most recent IG post saying something like "glad you got your baby back".

Idk where they got that info from but if true, that's good. If my childs father took her from me, every second until I got her back would be pure agony.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

She got arrested because they were fighting and breaking things, Aaron was on the phone with his mom and they were laughing and belittling her because she doesn’t have friends to come and help her move out.
She wants to take his phone because she paid for it so when she goes to grab it she elbows him in the mouth and it bruise. She gets her things and leaves to a hotel but she said she forgot her box of makeup and hair stuff to get ready so she want to go back and get it.
Aaron was already drinking so they start fighting and he runs out to see beige and she calls the cops because she’s scared he’ll take her, when the cops get there they separate them and Aaron tells them what she did so she gets arrested. She said she felt comfortable and not scared in jail because it had structure and dominance of people telling her what to do.
When she gets out she goes to her hotel then the apartment to get her box and beige but he went to the courthouse to get a restraining order against her and purposely sends her to a different courthouse. Aaron’s mom is there and tries to serve her and storm calls the police again and they serve her properly and tell her she needs to leave.
After a while Aaron drops the restraining order and she goes to see beige but she’s not with her in the hotel so she’s probably with Aaron.

funbusroxmysox1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Isct wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:18 am
After a while Aaron drops the restraining order and she goes to see beige but she’s not with her in the hotel so she’s probably with Aaron.
I think you're right. Now someone left her an IG comment saying something like, "hope you get your baby back, can't believe the court is letting Aaron have her right now." So it seems like maybe she is in Aaron's custody at the moment and he is allowing Storm to see her.

I truly hope she gets her daughter back and that she learns and grows from this process. Most issues in marriage are worth sticking around and fighting for, especially if kids are involved. But not this. Their marriage and relationship in general has been a sh*tshow since day one.

It's devolved to a point that can't be recovered from.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

funbusroxmysox1 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:25 am
Isct wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:18 am
I think you're right. Now someone left her an IG comment saying something like, "hope you get your baby back, can't believe the court is letting Aaron have her right now." So it seems like maybe she is in Aaron's custody at the moment and he is allowing Storm to see her.

I truly hope she gets her daughter back and that she learns and grows from this process. Most issues in marriage are worth sticking around and fighting for, especially if kids are involved. But not this. Their marriage and relationship in general has been a sh*tshow since day one.

It's devolved to a point that can't be recovered from.
I’m surprised a judge would let that happen considering his track record. Beige is better off with stormy. But it’s probably because she’s in a hotel right now and he has an apartment.

funbusroxmysox1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Update... I'd previously stated that it looked like Storm's charges were dropped. I believe I was incorrect. It appears that the case is still open. From what I can gather, her court date is next month (I don't want to give the specific date.)

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

funbusroxmysox1 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:33 am
Update... I'd previously stated that it looked like Storm's charges were dropped. I believe I was incorrect. It appears that the case is still open. From what I can gather, her court date is next month (I don't want to give the specific date.)
Yeah Aaron’s mom told him to get the restraining order against her and even though he’s dropped that, I’m sure she’s telling him to go through with pressing charges for dv.

libbayee
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by libbayee »

Idk if anyone checks this anymore. I just read through this whole thread (part 1 and 2) from beginning to end because storm popped up on my Instagram page. I had forgotten about her but I used to love her. I was an OG from the catfish story time. I followed her up until the point she got in a fight with Keyluh. I saw every meltdown video she posted and deleted at that time. I’ve always really been into YouTube so I started digging and I found this thread back years ago. I remember reading through it and researching the locations from her stories, the marriage certificate to Andrew. Everything y’all, I was obsessed. :rofl:

I stopped following the story after Andrew kept posting claiming he was going to share his side of the story. I came back to see if he ever did, he did not. He just fell off, probably for the best. I remember Cody but I knew they had broken up and I knew she was homeless in California early on. She would still get recommended to me on YouTube from time to time then. I tried to watch her new content and I hated it. I forgot about her for so long.

For some reason I found out she was posting stormy times again on patreon in like 2020 or something. I wanted to sub but then I realized it wouldn’t be her old stories. I read the recaps on here though and it just sounded awful. She literally can’t stop spewing bullshit. She’s the same as she was in every story she ever told and I’m not surprised after rereading everything here.

Coming here was the first time I learned about Aaron, the baby drama mama arc and Beige. I stalked them all on Instagram. Idk what’s going on with them now. I hope they’re broken up. Storm doesn't follow him on Instagram but his bio still says he’s her husband. Are they married?? Store has no pics of him but he has pics of her. He was active September of this year too. I wanna know the tea.

Is there still an active discord for storm? I saw that a few pages back but the link was dead :( I need people to talk about my random newfound passion for storm again.

Oh and I wanted storm to bring back this post from the first thread that is still as relevant as ever.
7CDD2092-014E-42CA-9759-BBE5F3F9A9B8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

libbayee wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:21 am
Idk if anyone checks this anymore. I just read through this whole thread (part 1 and 2) from beginning to end because storm popped up on my Instagram page. I had forgotten about her but I used to love her. I was an OG from the catfish story time. I followed her up until the point she got in a fight with Keyluh. I saw every meltdown video she posted and deleted at that time. I’ve always really been into YouTube so I started digging and I found this thread back years ago. I remember reading through it and researching the locations from her stories, the marriage certificate to Andrew. Everything y’all, I was obsessed. :rofl:

I stopped following the story after Andrew kept posting claiming he was going to share his side of the story. I came back to see if he ever did, he did not. He just fell off, probably for the best. I remember Cody but I knew they had broken up and I knew she was homeless in California early on. She would still get recommended to me on YouTube from time to time then. I tried to watch her new content and I hated it. I forgot about her for so long.

For some reason I found out she was posting stormy times again on patreon in like 2020 or something. I wanted to sub but then I realized it wouldn’t be her old stories. I read the recaps on here though and it just sounded awful. She literally can’t stop spewing bullshit. She’s the same as she was in every story she ever told and I’m not surprised after rereading everything here.

Coming here was the first time I learned about Aaron, the baby drama mama arc and Beige. I stalked them all on Instagram. Idk what’s going on with them now. I hope they’re broken up. Storm doesn't follow him on Instagram but his bio still says he’s her husband. Are they married?? Store has no pics of him but he has pics of her. He was active September of this year too. I wanna know the tea.

Is there still an active discord for storm? I saw that a few pages back but the link was dead :( I need people to talk about my random newfound passion for storm again.

Oh and I wanted storm to bring back this post from the first thread that is still as relevant as ever.

They’re not together anymore, he’s just a delusional addict.

libbayee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by libbayee »

Isct wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:00 pm
libbayee wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:21 am

They’re not together anymore, he’s just a delusional addict.
I figured as much tbh. It’s crazy tho, manz needs to update his insta bio LMFAO. I loved learning about this whole train wreck

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

These are his bios on instagram and Facebook right now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Isct
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isct »

Does anyone know why stormy deleted everything off of her Patreon, TikTok, & YouTube?? Is she having another mental breakdown?

plornthe
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by plornthe »

Isct wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 6:24 pm
Does anyone know why stormy deleted everything off of her Patreon, TikTok, & YouTube?? Is she having another mental breakdown?
I’m wondering this too. Her instagram, YouTube, and patreon are all wiped. Even her new Maui Vanilla YouTube channel is gone. Aaron’s insta is still up.

NotThatBaddie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by NotThatBaddie »

All I know is that a few days ago, Aaron posted on his story about Storm running away with Beige and he has the authorities out looking for her. He posted again today. Apparently he's still looking for his daughter.

Return to “N-Z”