maiphammy

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: maiphammy

Post by lemoncurdpot »

i'm pretty sure she dropped out again? when is the last time she even mentioned school? she definitely did not graduate.

Mmmham
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mmmham »

As someone on that has been watching mai for years there's a few things I want to get out the way.
1. Mai is not poor nor did she come from a poor family, her family seems to have been middle middle class or upper middle class.
2. Her relationship with her parents wasn't good when she was younger, it got better just b4 she left for LA. They didn't let her go out or go to friends places,so anytime she travelled b4 she moved out she would lie and say she has a volleyball tournament in another city. Her siblings r much older so they didn't really spend much time together and her parents were always busy and she used to get bullied in school for doing YouTube.
3. If youtube doesn't work out best know that mai has savings and has invested in crypto n other stuff. She's also launching a jewelry line and clothing line, but no official date has been announced.
4. According to mai she's only been in 2 relationships, I guess she could have been in a friends with benefits kind of thing.
5. Mai actually has family out in LA her cousins, brother n co. Her aunt got married recently and her brother is almost always with her for important stuff cuz he lives in la too.
6. Mai's nose job was not just a nose job,some of you actually didn't watch her videos. She had breathing issues, it's a medical condition and needed surgery for it and she was like well since in already getting nose surgery might as well get a nose job since she always felt insecure about her nose.
I think that's it if there's anything u want to know about mai, just ask cuz I'm very active with her content.

jaybirdd
Learner
Learner

Post by jaybirdd »

What about her boob job?

Mmmham
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mmmham »

She hasn't officially said anything. I recently started to notice her boobs looked sus esp when she wore a mesh top n no bra but her boobs were perky. She did say in a collab video with one other Canadian that she has done 2 Cosmetic surgery on her body but doest want to mention the other one( which at first I thought was her ass but it's most likely her boobs).

Mmmham
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mmmham »

Mmmham wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:32 am
As someone on that has been watching mai for years there's a few things I want to get out the way.
1. Mai is not poor nor did she come from a poor family, her family seems to have been middle middle class or upper middle class.
2. Her relationship with her parents wasn't good when she was younger, it got better just b4 she left for LA. They didn't let her go out or go to friends places,so anytime she travelled b4 she moved out she would lie and say she has a volleyball tournament in another city. Her siblings r much older so they didn't really spend much time together and her parents were always busy and she used to get bullied in school for doing YouTube.
3. If youtube doesn't work out best know that mai has savings and has invested in crypto n other stuff. She's also launching a jewelry line and clothing line, but no official date hasnt been announced. !UPDATE(210902) she's doing a jewelry line with evry jewelry), crypto she posted the ones she's invested in I'll try n insert a pic
4. According to mai she's only been in 2 relationships, I guess she could have been in a friends with benefits kind of thing.
5. Mai actually has family out in LA her cousins, brother n co. Her aunt got married recently and her brother is almost always with her for important stuff cuz he lives in la too.
6. Mai's nose job was not just a nose job,some of you actually didn't watch her videos. She had breathing issues, it's a medical condition and needed surgery for it and she was like well since in already getting nose surgery might as well get a nose job since she always felt insecure about her nose.
I think that's it if there's anything u want to know about mai, just ask cuz I'm very active with her content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thatdino
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thatdino »

I really liked her moving content (bc i love organization and moving in/unpacking videos) but recently she's just been really annoying. She't not humble and always makes suicide jokes which don't sit well with me. anyone else notice that?

uxiee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by uxiee »

did anyone watch her new NYC apartment tour? that is a LUXURY apartment, shes gotta be paying AT LEAST $10,000 a month for rent on that thing... such a waste of money. when she mentioned how she got approved for the place the day she flew in and her luggage was denied... jeez.. does she plan anything out at all? she wastes so much money

Aritzi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Aritzi »

uxiee wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:03 pm
did anyone watch her new NYC apartment tour? that is a LUXURY apartment, shes gotta be paying AT LEAST $10,000 a month for rent on that thing... such a waste of money. when she mentioned how she got approved for the place the day she flew in and her luggage was denied... jeez.. does she plan anything out at all? she wastes so much money
She must be a different kind of stupid to just ship all of her stuff to a place where she didn't know if she was approved yet or not. Honestly such a bad influence on her younger audience, my goodness. She also does these risky things and then has mental breakdowns over them.
And I can already see another moving vlog in a year. :roll:

Balldontlie
Learner
Learner

Post by Balldontlie »

About her boob job, in one video of hers (she's holding donuts in her kitchen) you can straight up see her underboob scarring. I left a comment asking her why she kept that surgery secret when she is all about being "so honest and transparent" with her audience with everything else. (Filming herself pee) She responded by deleting my comment and blocking me from her channel.....very sweet.

rikatan
Talker
Talker

Post by rikatan »

uxiee wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:03 pm
From the video I was able to tell where she lives (I grew up in that neighborhood). It is indeed a luxury apartment, and she’s paying $7,000-$7,500 for it. She’s an idiot for showing off to her viewers. I was able to find her exact unit very easily, and it literally is like the only luxury apartment complex in that neighborhood.

All these comments praising her to be a role model makes me want to gag.

wellwhatsthestory
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellwhatsthestory »

Does she have friends in NY?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm112
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hmm112 »

Does anyone know the story w Post Malone?

archerblaze
Stalker
Stalker

Post by archerblaze »

Just recently discovered her and after watching some of her vids I had to come here to see if anyone had the same views about her. Her content and personality just screams "pick me" and she is so full of herself. Lol, all of her intros are her saying "if you havent subscribed to me yet do it" and then pulls out demographics of her viewers in which 30% are not subscribed to her. She also interrupts her videos with a self ad like "Let's get to 1.6M by a ____ deadline." All of the stuff that I have seen her collabing with others just seems so weird. The people she is with seem to be also tired of her self-absorbedness. Also in some of her vids, she had a blonde friend with her that she never really introduced to the audience?? Wonder what their relationship is. Idk, seems like she tries very hard

_bella_929
Talker
Talker

Post by _bella_929 »

Hmm112 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:50 am
Does anyone know the story w Post Malone?
She was a groupie following him on tour through Europe.

_bella_929
Talker
Talker

Post by _bella_929 »

archerblaze wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:40 pm
Just recently discovered her and after watching some of her vids I had to come here to see if anyone had the same views about her. Her content and personality just screams "pick me" and she is so full of herself. Lol, all of her intros are her saying "if you havent subscribed to me yet do it" and then pulls out demographics of her viewers in which 30% are not subscribed to her. She also interrupts her videos with a self ad like "Let's get to 1.6M by a ____ deadline." All of the stuff that I have seen her collabing with others just seems so weird. The people she is with seem to be also tired of her self-absorbedness. Also in some of her vids, she had a blonde friend with her that she never really introduced to the audience?? Wonder what their relationship is. Idk, seems like she tries very hard
Yeah she is really manic and has mental issues! She cries about not having friends but I think she’s the problem. I think the blonde girl is her old roommate that had to move out because she said Mai was to messy to live with, she’s an Only Fans model and has a YouTube channel that she rarely posts Alyssa Kulani.

iloveorange
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iloveorange »

alyssa and mai didn’t seem close at all. i thought them moving in together was very random

ilovemyself
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovemyself »

i started watching her this year and appreciated a refreshing pov without limits but holy... she is trying so hard to be "that girl". yea i am all for taking care of yourself but its become obsessive to the point where its a problem. she needs to learn to accept herself before pushing all this self help on herself and her viewers. if i see one more atomic habits post im going to off her. like its so annoying and she just goes through cycles of being ok and then severely not okay

wdymmmmm123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by wdymmmmm123 »

question: is it just me that thinks she is a pathological liar??? like her stories on her spam seems so fake, she has dates every night and every guy she meets is obsessed with her. not to mention, all the guys are all either hella rich or the sweetest people alive (giving her flowers, sweets, everything). like she is pretty but she is in new york, a city full of beautiful beautiful girls and even top models.

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

ilovemyself wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:54 pm
i started watching her this year and appreciated a refreshing pov without limits but holy... she is trying so hard to be "that girl". yea i am all for taking care of yourself but its become obsessive to the point where its a problem. she needs to learn to accept herself before pushing all this self help on herself and her viewers. if i see one more atomic habits post im going to off her. like its so annoying and she just goes through cycles of being ok and then severely not okay
This.. it feels weird that she's making self help videos when she needs it herself the most

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Mmmham wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:55 pm
She hasn't officially said anything. I recently started to notice her boobs looked sus esp when she wore a mesh top n no bra but her boobs were perky. She did say in a collab video with one other Canadian that she has done 2 Cosmetic surgery on her body but doest want to mention the other one( which at first I thought was her ass but it's most likely her boobs).
Her chin is sus.. it used to be round but now she has a sharp point. Either chin filler or a chin implant.

Return to “L-O”