Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SAHLT

Post by catliner12 »

Lainahermes wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:04 am
This is my first time on here. Sahlt always gave me a weird vibe. And as others said said she loves to play victim everything is everyone else’s fault! & I don’t see her and nahmir lasting I’m sure he’ll get bored if not already.

She blocked me a few days ago on ig lol... idk why she put him on her photoshoot, it was so cringey. He seems like a nice guy but he's still so young and yea it's only 3 years but being 20 vs 23 is so different.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LaurenLove »

catliner12 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Lainahermes wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:04 am
This is my first time on here. Sahlt always gave me a weird vibe. And as others said said she loves to play victim everything is everyone else’s fault! & I don’t see her and nahmir lasting I’m sure he’ll get bored if not already.

She blocked me a few days ago on ig lol... idk why she put him on her photoshoot, it was so cringey. He seems like a nice guy but he's still so young and yea it's only 3 years but being 20 vs 23 is so different.

I am actually very surprised that they have lasted this long and are still together. Something must be working. I highly doubt she will end up marrying him though. I don't think he's going to be locked down to her for very long.

veggiegoat12
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiegoat12 »

this is so dead lol. i guess she and the little boy broke up and she has an OF now

Return to “N-Z”