Pretty Pastel Please

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by chipn dip »

I can't watch her anymore, it's like watching a live mental breakdown and it is frankly just painful and embarrassing to watch her.

Strawhats
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawhats »

Im confused? Why does she constantly call out people who go out for fun and say that they’re inconsiderate dickheads and idiots for doing so when COVID is still happening… but she’s flown out to australian fashion week? An event with a tonne of people? Ok Alex. Rules for thee but not for me. Gotcha. You just want to virtue signal about covid and shame others but you’re allowed out to events and your rules don’t apply to you. 👍

ALR10
Learner
Learner

Post by ALR10 »

I really wish she would wear foundation if she’s gonna do a big glam eye with massive eyelashes (not saying she needs makeup). To me it just looks half done and she looks so shiny, just throws the whole look off for me. Again why bleach what hair you have left again, I’m sorry Alex blonde does not suit you, most of the outfits are awful 😂 her face is just so shiny and her attitude stinks

saraneth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saraneth »

ALR10 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:34 am
I really wish she would wear foundation if she’s gonna do a big glam eye with massive eyelashes (not saying she needs makeup). To me it just looks half done and she looks so shiny, just throws the whole look off for me. Again why bleach what hair you have left again, I’m sorry Alex blonde does not suit you, most of the outfits are awful 😂 her face is just so shiny and her attitude stinks
Agree about the hair, she was talking about getting it back to her natural colour but she went and bleached it again?? She suits the red so much better and I think its more eye-catching if she wants to look fun for Fashion Week.

I really want to know who invited her though. I don't want to be a complete dick, but she's not that fashionable? She doesn't really seem to fit in with that crowd.

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

She got a boob job. Which sure, a woman with her mental state should definitely get a boob job. It'll make everything better.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

It’s crazy that she got a boob job when she’s still struggling to get her nose fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strawhats
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawhats »

saraneth wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 12:38 am
ALR10 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:34 am
Agree about the hair, she was talking about getting it back to her natural colour but she went and bleached it again?? She suits the red so much better and I think its more eye-catching if she wants to look fun for Fashion Week.

I really want to know who invited her though. I don't want to be a complete dick, but she's not that fashionable? She doesn't really seem to fit in with that crowd.
^ This. It’s funny to see her suddenly pulling out the big brands and pretending she knows anything about fashion. I’m surprised she didn’t rep SHEIN for the entire event.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:44 pm
It’s crazy that she got a boob job when she’s still struggling to get her nose fixed.

oh dear, hope that went better than the nose job and the hair

ALR10
Learner
Learner

Post by ALR10 »

Where does it say she’s had a boob job? Can’t find it lol xx

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

ALR10 wrote:Where does it say she’s had a boob job? Can’t find it lol xx
She hinted to it on instagram and confirms on the comments. Basically she said to wait for the video.

vivienne_bloom
Learner
Learner

Post by vivienne_bloom »

So she starved herself into skeletal form, got two nose jobs, a boob job, and possibly some other stuff... and is still not good looking. money well spent.

Gotta love how she'll complain about a 50$ sweater being too expensive when she's spending money on all this crap.

ALR10
Learner
Learner

Post by ALR10 »

Looks like Archie has well and truly been shelved, poor thing used to get all the attention

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

vivienne_bloom wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:24 pm
So she starved herself into skeletal form, got two nose jobs, a boob job, and possibly some other stuff... and is still not good looking. money well spent.

Gotta love how she'll complain about a 50$ sweater being too expensive when she's spending money on all this crap.
Look, I'll give her credit, begrudgingly, bc, maybe, SOMETIMES she says things are expensive bc she's thinking about the people watching her, who don't get paid to be unfashionable messes and can't afford a $200 dress they never wear (although, that's another funny thing. Complains about a $50 sweater, but then pretends she's bougie and buys $300 dresses bc she thinks that makes her special or trendy :roll:) .... And she should be able to get surgery if she wants but... I feel like maybe your mental health should be considered before you get drastic body modifications. Sure, NOW, it's just a boob job... But I feel like it's not gonna be long before she's more plastic and fake than the Kardashians and.... Lord...

Well, the benefit for me is it's content I won't watch so.. I'm
not sure why I haven't unsubbed at this point bc I could care less about her 300 hair dye videos and I don't watch her "I spent 3,000 on two dresses I'll never wear!" videos so.... 🤷‍♀️
Last edited by SnackerdoodleDoo on Thu May 19, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

ALR10 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:50 am
Looks like Archie has well and truly been shelved, poor thing used to get all the attention
Maybe that's why she shelved him. She used to use him like a gag to get attention, bc he's cute AF... And now she's so mentally unstable she can't stand that the bird gets more attention than she does.... I mean....

Strawhats
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawhats »

It looks like she has sucked up to a bunch of influencers at fashion week that she is now getting pity invites to beauty influencer events.

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to have her at a Guerlain event?

There’s one story where she says “I’m not worthy to be here” and for once, I agree with her.

vivienne_bloom
Learner
Learner

Post by vivienne_bloom »

This dress looks so bad on her. I cannot decide if I just dislike the dress or if it's just her that looks wrong in it. The facial expressions and orange hair don't help.
And god, the styling with those shoes. Why?

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

it really brings out the bogan in her

vivienne_bloom
Learner
Learner

Post by vivienne_bloom »

I don't know what's worse, the comments calling her "confident" when she's altering so many things to feel confident or the one saying "I hope they make you happy". Geez

Boredartist
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredartist »

I think the Zimmerman dress looks nice - just not with those shoes... Or the hair.
Jeez the hair looks like when you've just done a bleach session at the salon and the hairdresser's ready to do a 2nd round of bleach so you're just sitting there like a patchy draco malfoy.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

vivienne_bloom wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:27 am

This dress looks so bad on her. I cannot decide if I just dislike the dress or if it's just her that looks wrong in it. The facial expressions and orange hair don't help.
And god, the styling with those shoes. Why?

To me the actual dress is stunning but she cheapens the whole look with the raccoon eyelashes, blotchy skin and piss yellow hair and that dress looks expensive af and the taupe clashes with everything

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”