Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Shellfish
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by Shellfish »

miranda5 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:14 pm
I´ve watched his most recent conspiracy video, and omg, his brother says so much shit, the guy is delusional. Suggesting there is a person controlling our brain??? Like, have you ever heard of medicine? Anatomy? Scans? Jesus...

On the other hand, I´ve started to like Morgan´s content... and Ryland with high-heeled crocks is kind of funny. The video guy is annoying as hell... Andrew´s laugh never bothered me, but this dude´s laughing makes me want to shove a sock in his mouth.
YYEEeeessssss! The new camera guy Chris is so annoying. He's just a tryhard fanboy. ugh He's probably one of the only people who can hold a camera that will still come near him and doesn't care about the connotations. lol

I love Andrew. He just doesn't make his own content right? Except for his and Garrets podcast. I like his mellow personality.

The new video was okay to me. It's meant to be outlandish. I never take any conspiracy that Shane does as 'well researched' or 'realistic', just look at his last video 'The Lawsuit of Shane Dawson'. You're telling me that after ALL OF THE TIME AND CONTROVERSY he NEVER looked up what people said and what actually could cause the different pizza sizes and whatever. What is up with YouTubers and doing the least?

I never watched his old conspiracy videos, but I went back one day and tried to watch a few. Unresearched nothingness. Does he just make stuff up? Where does he find the conspiracies and then look for nothing else? Maybe that's just what happens why you try to upload every day. You start making garbage.

I like his newer stuff though. Vloggy docu-series. I know they get a lot of hate, but I like the gang. Morgan especially.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Are they doing the podcast again? I love Garrett but he hardly posts something.

Yes, his conspiracy videos aren´t supposed to be "serious" (even it was, I would never consider a conspiracy to be serious), but his brother seem to believe it´s very serious... like, next level weird. I´ve watched bits of the lawsuit video... it seems to me it was more "I´ll film any kind of crap to keep getting money from YT". They have some rules for monetization, after a while with no new videos, creators stop getting money from the the old ones.

Shellfish
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellfish »

No. They just did the one season of Sweet Boys. I haven't heard anything about season two.

It's honestly amazing that Garrett has money to live. Like, those must be premium adsense rates.

Ohh, I see what you mean. Yeah, his brother was crazy serious. Down the rabbit hole and drinking the kool-aid. lol

I haven't heard of that monetization rule. The lawsuit video did seem pretty pointless.

glassangel
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by glassangel »

Yeah i enjoyed his conspiracy videos to eat snacks to. For me they were like easy going interesting background playing thing better than watching some youtube guru doing vlog and like saying "guyss i forgot to filmmmm the interesting thing that happened after i shut the camera." But his other videos i haven't watched Shane in a really long time because i can't stand the fact that Ryland and Morgan order the absolute garbage items all the time. Filling the house with useless tacky crap. Spending soo much moneyyy and poluting the planet. Come on they have a swimming pool and not use it. And absolute contrast of that they wear Gucci slides and Hermes blanket and like expensive "luxury " items laying around with everything else. Whats the point?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why is this thread so dead? I want to talk about them actually having a kid. I hadn't watched Ryland's channel in so long and then I come back and they've got a surrogate and are actually going through with this??

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Oh my dear Lord! I haven't watched either of their channels in probably as long as everyone else, and this is terrible news. Shane is a sicko degenerate that I'd NEVER trust around a child. As if that weren't enough, all of them are so self-absorbed that I have a hard time imagining them caring for anything or anyone but themselves (and Shane even does a quite piss-poor job at that). They need to go live their lives far, far, far away from the public eye, all of them. I'm frankly just disgusted beyond belief at all the things we learned, and it's a safe bet we don't even know the half of it. Weeping for the future of that poor child.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I hope that they don't start filming the poor kid from birth. And they keep talking about hoping it's twins, OMG no. Could you imagine?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I hope they don’t film the child all the time. Children are content though unfortunately.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think they said something about not putting a child in videos when they decided to have one. But you know them, they don't care what happens as long as they get views.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's worrying to think these two are going to most likely end up with more than one child.

I've always disliked Ryland, but the more I watch, the more I dislike him. He just gives me a bad vibe. It's glaringly obvious how materialistic he is. He said a few videos back that he was just joking about wanting that house that cost millions of dollars that he made Shane go look at, but you could see the disappointment on his face when Shane said it wasn't happening. I just can't stand how excited he gets when money is being spent on him. He just comes off as if someone more rich than Shane hit on him, he'd leave Shane in a second. Like he was trying REAL hard to insert himself into Shane and Jeffree's friendship most likely because he wanted gifts from Jeffree too :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's official: TWINS. Due in January.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

i weep for our world.

Durrennao
Learner
Learner

Post by Durrennao »

As Shane came back after his cancellation he looks really bad and acts the same as before. Does anyone know why he looks so bloated and why his hair is like that?

Also why is he behaving so strangely? I have so many questions. Shane is acting in all all of his videos. Why is that?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Friggin Ryland buying 4 cans of formula just because he "researched it." Guess what? You don't know if that crap is going to agree with them or not. Some babies have super sensitive tummies and need a specific kind. But then again, that loss of money must not matter to them anyway. They can always donate it, but they'll probably just throw it out. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ryland wanting "kid friendly" but then buys all white furniture. I fuckin' CAN'T!!! I hope this thread blows up when the babies come. January? February? I can't remember, but I'll be here for the shit show and I hope more of you join me :rofl:

Garfield Phone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Garfield Phone »

The twins are here - Jet Parker Adams Yaw and Max Chandler Adams Yaw born 12/7. Pretty babies.

Shane looks dead exhausted and genuinely happy. I know it's not likely, but I really hope he steps up for these boys. But who am I kidding - a year from now they'll probably be posting videos about the boys' playdates with Malibu Barbie Paytas Hacmon.

Will be interesting to see if the arrival of the twins causes Morgan to spiral. It's clear she's lonely and she's already prone to spiraling.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm curious how long before bougie ass Ryland is begging to hire a Nanny. I think Ryland THINKS he wants kids, but I also think he's going to see how hard it is and not be able to handle it. Especially TWO at friggin once! Shane, I don't know - that could go either way. I just haven't liked Ryland from the beginning, he really rubs me the wrong way.

Garfield Phone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Garfield Phone »

Oh yeah, they are probably already using a "night nurse" at minimum to get through the newborn stage.

Above all else, Ryland seems like the type to hire a nanny just for the status of having one.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by felucca »

Oh hell no.

I blissfully forgot about Shane and Ryland and their plan to get a surrogate for several months. Or so I thought - seems it must've been longer because here they are now, babies already in their arms. I guess I have some catching up to do.

I want to be positive, because the babies are cute as all hell and deserve the world. Unfortunately Youtubers have a bad habit of prooving my bad gut feelings right.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I honestly don't believe that they're not going to show them on youtube in the future.

Return to “Shane Dawson”