Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuse

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

tar wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:30 am
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:06 am
She updates like twice a month now? One of which is always Boxycharm sponsored or her new nail polishes.. She really just doesn't care anymore. Can't believe she used to post 3x a week EVERY week. Even her tiktok is just about getting drunk. :? :roll:
She’s been pretty useless as an actual content creator for awhile. She’s promoting her own products and that’s pretty much it. She’s
done. Stick a fork in it. Laziness (and maybe depression) has gotten to her. The thing is there’s a lot of people with depression that
go to work and do a good job every day. Maybe she feels she’s outgrown YouTube.
I really do believe she had a passion for all of it once. But nowadays she's either burnt out, depressed ... or both? She barely even looks happy promoting her own brands.. :| :shock:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuse

Post by tar »

Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:51 am
tar wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:30 am

She’s been pretty useless as an actual content creator for awhile. She’s promoting her own products and that’s pretty much it. She’s
done. Stick a fork in it. Laziness (and maybe depression) has gotten to her. The thing is there’s a lot of people with depression that
go to work and do a good job every day. Maybe she feels she’s outgrown YouTube.
I really do believe she had a passion for all of it once. But nowadays she's either burnt out, depressed ... or both? She barely even looks happy promoting her own brands.. :| :shock:
She’s doing the bare minimum she has to. I think she loved being a YouTuber at the beginning. It just got old and boring. She doesn’t
seem happy on camera. She’s never really done anything else. She doesn’t know how easy she has it. I know that doesn’t make a difference if you are seriously depressed. Everything in your life is completely overwhelming then.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuses

Exactly, THIS ^^^

I mean she made a semi empire just being herself and uploading nothing, honestly, just often. Though I will say her eye tutorials back in the day used to be fun like her NYE ones and her ABH wild colored palette ones.. (Now she's sooo super basic and bland.) She can stay at home with her dogs and Danny- bank roll enough to invest in her friends' alamar cosmetics line and her half sister's jewelry line- get plenty of FREE makeup, haircare & skincare- yet she's not fulfilled or happy and does the bare butt minimum

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just (finally!) uploaded on YT and it's for boxycharm :roll:

and in her description bar she's only wearing the brands she backs :roll: :roll:
What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: Lights Label
Earrings: Xio
Nails: Lights Lacquer

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:26 pm
She just (finally!) uploaded on YT and it's for boxycharm :roll:

and in her description bar she's only wearing the brands she backs :roll: :roll:
You called it! :busted:
She’s getting too predictable for own good!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

this girl only cares about uploading BOXYCHARM and lIGHTS LACQUER. And she can't even bother to delegate such content (especially Lights Lacquer to her iG or her tiktok) nobody cares about her shitty polish and those videos get the least views on her YT channel. She's so done with youtube... and life? it seems...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So rumor has it Lights Lacquer reformulated for the new packaging and they chip in 24 hours WAH WAH WAH 👎👎👎

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:09 pm
So rumor has it Lights Lacquer reformulated for the new packaging and they chip in 24 hours WAH WAH WAH 👎👎👎
Why would they reformulate? I thought they had a good thing going with their polish formula.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Because (I think anyway) ^^^^ she wants to sell them for $10 now instead of 9 she's so transparent

Her last boyxtcharm sponsored content was on her IG & stories... seems like she really is giving up on YouTube ....

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

IG is so much easier. I think she gave up on YouTube when she refused to post anything except to talk about her nail polish and Boxy.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 1:58 pm
IG is so much easier. I think she gave up on YouTube when she refused to post anything except to talk about her nail polish and Boxy.
So I guess this week we'll get another nail polish video since her next launch is care bears :roll: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is it already that time again?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She made a vintage makeup still sold today video and for a second I felt like she tried. It's a good content topic. But her makeup looked lackluster in the video.. lately it seems as if she applies 5% of makeup and puts even less % of effort into her appearance. She used to make beautiful eye makeup ideas..

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

I hate when YouTubers *casually but definitely on purpose* mention that they’re going to “the office.”

Kathleen. You do not have a job. You do not work. You leased a space (I’m assuming?) and call it “the office” so that you could play adult and pretend that you have a career, in order to make yourself feel better about your life. :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:30 pm
I hate when YouTubers *casually but definitely on purpose* mention that they’re going to “the office.”

Kathleen. You do not have a job. You do not work. You leased a space (I’m assuming?) and call it “the office” so that you could play adult and pretend that you have a career, in order to make yourself feel better about your life. :roll:
THIS ^ she has no office she has a warehouse in hialeah where her family works packaging and shipping her polish :? :roll:

belliloves
Learner
Learner

Post by belliloves »

nattydread wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:04 pm
Mischief wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:38 pm
That seems so common with some of these creators especially the ones who work from home and seem to have a lot of free time and access to resources that some people are unable to afford. I really think some of them use mental health to take advantage of viewers because they know fans will tell them it's okay to not put out content but we will still give you the views and sponsorships in support.

Exactly!!! They manipulate for sympathy but those of us that see the pattern can tell that that is just the excuse they use to keep brainwashed subscribers from not unsubscribing. Jacass Hill is famous for these types of manipulation but for when she's caught lying. Kathleen uses this excuse for her lack of content when it is a part of her "job" which is like a broken record at this point. She never really does a proper wear test esp when she films late at night and washes off her makeup soon after filming. She's just lazy...just quit Youtube and focus on your nail polish business because her video quality shows how disinterested she is in makeup. :roll:
OMG yes I wanted to say the same about her since months: she is only posting when she has some new launches, just like Jaclyn Hill and I am so over that. She used to be my favourite YouTuber for years and years (like 2015 to 2020) but since 2019 she really seemed to lose interest in creating good content for us. Instead of evolving her content and talking about more end 20ies topics, or finally getting the medical help she needs and getting her life back on track she only seems to get worse day by day but doing nothing about it.
How does she not have the urge to make sure her viewers are getting what they want and therefore securing her income for the next years?
I don't know why I care about that but on one hand I feel sorry for her not being able to produce videos and on the other I feel 'used' ...like she only does sth. for us when it's really necessary and not because of her caring about us.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t think she cares about her viewers much anymore.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posted on ig stories just yesterday how she's been MIA all of 2022 so far and blamed it on both anxiety and her brand.. what anxiety? YOU ARE IN CHARGE of your own brand. How fun. Yes it's work but it's on your own time with HELP. How about the people who own multiple brands AND upload on youtube weekly. She doesn't. Look at Ms. Hailey Bieber releasing her own skincare brand, constantly uploading on her IG and tik toks and YT videos. She has HELP but still. She's busy AF modeling, going to Justin's concert tours, being a good wife, working, promoting, hustling. And here's Kathleen in her dank dark beauty room complaining about anxiety? Her life is cush af.. excuse me but.. :roll:

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:She posted on ig stories just yesterday how she's been MIA all of 2022 so far and blamed it on both anxiety and her brand.. what anxiety? YOU ARE IN CHARGE of your own brand. How fun. Yes it's work but it's on your own time with HELP. How about the people who own multiple brands AND upload on youtube weekly. She doesn't. Look at Ms. Hailey Bieber releasing her own skincare brand, constantly uploading on her IG and tik toks and YT videos. She has HELP but still. She's busy AF modeling, going to Justin's concert tours, being a good wife, working, promoting, hustling. And here's Kathleen in her dank dark beauty room complaining about anxiety? Her life is cush af.. excuse me but.. :roll:
I can’t watch her rant about her anxiety/mental issues anymore. It’s exhausting. She has all the money and resources to get professional help and I genuinely feel like she hasn’t done so. Therapy and being medicated changed my life and helped me function. Yes I commend her for being open about her struggles but using them as a crutch and an excuse just gets old .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she talks about her issues because she can use them as an excuse. When you have a medical problem you attempt to deal
with it. She’s has the money to see professionals to help her. There’s nothing wrong with taking medication to help you or seeing
a medical professional to help you. Has she done either? I would venture probably not. She would be shocked at the number of people who see psychiatrists and psychologists. The number of patients who take medication for the issues she describes would
surprise her. She doesn’t realize how many people she probably knows need some help. She should at least make an effort to try to
improve her life.

Return to “KathleenLights”