Hollyannaeree | Part 15 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

chansey
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 15 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by chansey »

Happy new year! Samesies!

Daisy2019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 15 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by Daisy2019 »

Where is everyone???? 😢🥲

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I'm still here, she just doesn't do anything ever, lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Still trying to entice people to sign up for OF?

unhistoricacts
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by unhistoricacts »

Did she get a bbl? Never seen her baring her backside like this more recently…

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

pretty sure she had a bbl a few years ago but i wouldnt be surprised if she got another one... or ass injections or something

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Okay so I see no one comes here anymore LOL. I guess a lot of people forgot about her which I dont blame them cause she completely fell off my radar for the last couple years. Anyways, I was scrolling TikTok and guess who shows up on my feed? Yep Holly, and she was livestreaming and battling some girl who I guess is her friend? She was talking about STEVE and how she never wouldve moved to LA if Steve didn't give her an ultimatimum. She was also talking about G-Eazy and how he liked her and she was hanging out with him, but she didn't like how much coke he was doing.... LOL I just find it funny that the one second she randomly comes up on my feed shes talking about Steve and G Easy. Also, she looked much more authentic to her natural self. The angles and filters weren't working for her and she looked like her normal pancake faced self LOL.

Apple_Piee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Apple_Piee »

Sad this forum hasn’t been active but Holly’s been on TikTok live a lot lately (most notably on Christmas and New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day) because she’s lonely and desperate for money, she’s been begging people for likes and follows so she can get more gifts aka money. Broke bitch behavior. Here’s some screenshots from some of her lives with her big ol head and no neck. She’s also been using her luxesales account to sell her random crap but would still use the item even though she’s put them up for sale! Example is the chanel necklace and earrings she listed in July 2022 but wore them on her live on new year’s day 2023!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Apple_Piee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Apple_Piee »

More pics from her lives
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Apple_Piee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Apple_Piee »

This is her luxesales listing for the chanel earrings and necklace from July 2022 and her wearing them 01/01/2023! Shady

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s looking a little rough in some of those screenshots. I haven’t seen anything of her in a few years. Woof!

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I was just thinking of her yesterday, someone was saying that it's against Insta's ToS to advertise your OF and it made me think of Holly, hahahha.

She is indeed looking a bit ruff, lol.

Chanel jewellery is a bit shite like that though isn't it? You can get them sent off to be fixed but you would probably spend more time waiting for it to be fixed than actually enjoying the piece.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am surprised she still has an OF considering how badly hers was reviewed.

She needs a real job in the outside world. I can’t imagine her having to adhere to an actual schedule.

People I know don’t want Chanel jewelry. Especially pieces with crystals. That mess stays at Chanel repair and not on your
person. Just buy real gold and be done with it.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she should have got them fixed, then sold them though, right?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

She's always looked like this, but she cant curate herself and use the same video edits that she used on her Youtube and Insta :rofl:

I guess she just gave up prob cause she knows half of her audience is gone since shes been boring and irrelevant for years. Seriously did everyone really just forget about her here or do people still post in that discord that used to exist? I'm glad this thread is coming back now hahaha

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

her twitter is still locked down, so not much going on over there

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She used to post the same old stuff over and over. So boring. I used to participate some here though.
If her Twitter is still locked down I guess there’s not much to see.
I guess I can nose around for something for us to post about. I was shocked at how she looks these days.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

On this Live she got bangs and had her hair done. Jan 22
Her views plunged from 154 to 44 within 5 mins …
This is the type of guy she’s drawing these days. She thinks he’s too old.
She doesn’t seem to realize that she’s getting toward 40. Right??

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Someone said her highlights looked like grey hairs. :rofl:
Someone else compared her hairstyle to Snooki

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

lol! it is a sbit snooky-ish ahahahaha
50 is fine for a sugar daddy when you're pushing 40 though?

Return to “Hollyannaeree”