Pic dump/Read me first

pianolady8
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pic dump/Read me first

Post by pianolady8 »

If you're new to Mel's drama, please go through this first to get familiarized with things. I did this so we wouldn't have to keep saying "Go back and look through part 3" to people new to the board with questions like "Who's this Adam guy" and such. It's a pain to have to go through 120+ pages of stuff to catch up.

I've gone through all the threads and compiled all the pictures/evidence we have of Mel's latest scandals. Some images didn't show up for me (either were blank or just said "image.jpg") so please go ahead and add anything that I've missed. (Although I've seen the picture that gurugossipgirl83 posted of Ricky's fb page and all the church donations to Hadlie, for some reason it didn't show up when I went back to look for it-- if you still have it, could you please add it? :) ). Soo here we go:

A comment on YT from earlier in the year on one of Mel's videos:

One of Jean Raymond's (Mel's MIL) comments on Mel's video from earlier in the year:

Another comment from Jean:

Online docket report for Shelby County showing that Mel filed for divorce on March 24th of this year:
http://circuitdata.shelbycountytn.gov/c ... &end_date=

Pictures posted on facebook by Mel back when her profile was public. They were possibly/likely taken when she and Adam (her new bf) were in Los Angeles and are the source of speculation that Mel's gone back to drinking again, if not relapsed altogether:

Earlier this month in July people were noticing something off about the size of her chest and there was speculation that Mel got a boob job. This comparison was made to show the difference before and after she was reported to have had it done:

Facebook post by Jean Raymond to Ricky:

Instagram post by Mel made shortly after we here on GG started talking about her boob job and the before/after photo. One user made a comment about Trisha Paytas' experience with the procedure and that you're not supposed to raise your arms above your head for a time following the surgery, and Mel posted this shortly after (many of us speculated that it was in response to that comment to "prove" she didn't have a breast augmentation). Interesting to note that her new purple highlights don't show in this picture, which implies that this is a much older picture that Mel just posted in order to dissuade rumors of a boob job:

Not sure if I should really be including these, but since they're visible in the regular thread, it makes no difference. These screencaps are from Makayla's instagram (Adam's daughter with another woman) which date as far back as around early April and are seen as evidence of Mel living with Adam that early on into her divorce proceedings:

Facebook status by Ricky with a comment by Jean evidencing that Mel cheated on Ricky (rather than leaving him first and then getting involved with Adam):

More evidence of Mel's boob job. Also an indication of her drastic change as she always used to talk about modesty and never revealed much of her skin before.

Again, if I'm missing anything, feel free to add stuff.

Please report MissGlamorrazi's plastic surgery video to protect young girls from any kind of manipulation.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pic dump/Read me first

Post by penguinasaurus »

Well done Pianolady8! Thanks for taking the time to gather this all together.

All I can think to add would be the unsubstantiated rumors from people claiming to know her. The niece that she ditched (she was supposed to do her prom makeup or something?). And the lady who told us about her wrecking her Mercedes while drunk and sneaking home - the cops didn't ticket her for it as far as we know and nothing is showing on public BG searches.

And here are some of my favorite Mel moments:

I did not make these - totally stolen from other GGers but I can't remember who:

aislingxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aislingxoxo »

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

This could use some updating..since it has not been updated in a while..
Let's see..
Mel said back in like January that she was going to move out of her apartment in March of this year, here we are in May, and she is still in the same apartment. Coincidentally, her divorce became finalized in March of this year..so, not sure if she was planning on some sort of divorce settlement to move..? Also coincidentally, it looks like her boytoy Adam, whom she paraded around before her divorce was final, seems to have bailed on her. She recently did a 'toxic' relationship video on her "other channel"-which, she also seemed to be itchin' to get her "other channel" going soon as her divorce was finalized, but she did that 'toxic' relationship vid, kind of implying she left Adam..mmhhhm..and meanwhile not even a month prior she was posting his praises and opened a new Instagram account just for her, Adam, Mikayla (Adam's daughter) and Hadlie, entitled 'MORETOUS'..she immediately pulled that IG account down when Adam bailed. She also removed all his pic's from her IG, so it is fair to say they are dunzo.

People claiming to know Mel or Ricky have been posting various things. One person claimed Mel left Adam briefly to go back to Rick, but none of that is substantiated or founded to be true. There were other things posted by those claiming to be 'in the know' but many of those claims seem to be, questionable.

One thing is for sure is Mel is a mess and sadly seems to continue down this spiral.

She seems to have alienated her entire family when she left Rick, snubbed many of her friends (although supposedly she us pals with Rhonda again, but then again, Rhonda is not in the middle of her mess, so there is that..) and she is to keep Hadlie off of all social media. But Mel the rebel tried to buck that, because so many of her subbies gravitate towards Hadlie. I suppose she would say that is the reason she took down her MORETOUS IG account, but it just seemed that IG account was made to announce her 'new' and 'fabulous' relationship with Adam. And yes sneak Hadlie in, too, the little sneak!!

Going way back, like last Summer, there were some rumours of her driving drunk and wrecking her Mercedes, but none of that was found to be true. Not saying it is not true, just..nobody could find proof other than hearsay. Likely it did happen, but..no proof. Supposedly she did not get charged..? Which personally I kind of hard to find to be true, around here (and anywhere really) cops are pretty tough on DUI's, whether they know you or not and whether it is your first time or not. But..there was that.

So then there are the annoying barn animal noises she makes all the time and the yelps and hoo-ha's she always makes, she is..well..a sight for sore eyes..she often looks dirty and like she has not showered in days. And this is even going back to last summer. Her makeup even often looks un-even. Probably a result of the shaky hands she often has.

Just wish she would get some help.
Not only for her own good but her family's peace of mind and for the love of God for that little girl...

Which leads to the drug speculation. Lots of drug speculation, both prescription and illegal or street drugs. Definitely drinking is evident. Obviously there is no proof of any of that, but her videos are a mess, like she is. And there was some speculation and questioning on why she still has Hadlie if she is drinking and/or doing drugs, but - as has been said, there has to be a boatload of hardcore proof, and it was also said/suggested that Rick did not think she was using anything.

I feel like I am missing something, although that seems like a lot..?

I will say that it is funny how she seems to try to hide her boobs since the boob job speculation started last summer.. :lol:
It's like she won't allow herself to be shown anywhere below the upper part of her chest.. :lol:

Oh and she did a video on cold sores..Too funny how Adam seems to have left her shortly thereafter.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Another update (someone please feel free to add anything I might have missed):
She and Adam are still together/back together. It was speculated for a brief while that they split up, but then they got back together. There is some brief speculation that he is MIA again, bc Mel has not posted anything with him in a while. But that is just speculation (as is the majority of stuff on a gossip site! ;) )

Part of the divorce was to keep Hadlie off of social media, which is why you do not see her except maybe her voice or the side view of her head, or her face blurred out in an IG pic.

Mel said she is planning to move in (?) September, I think..? The plan to move this past March (?) did not pan out (for whatever reason).

She tried to sell 'Ready for the Weekend't-shirts but that failed miserably. She also hocked her own line of a couple of lipsticks and a nail polish (I can't remember the company she was connected with, Madame Glam..?) but that kind of did not go over too hot. She is now pimping her own 'subscription box' with ReelStyle or whatever it is called and for 4 'full size products' you pay $15 plus $5 shipping. Personally I would rather go to Sephora and get something really nice for that amount of money. She contradicted herself (lied?) by saying pretty much if you subscribe for a year, you cannot cancel, and suggested going month to month. As the time drew near for the sub box to ship, she said something about 'you can cancel at any time!' Sounds pretty shady to me, all in all.

More erratic behavior in general, and talking in various voices, screeching at random and gross behavior. She has mentioned she smells all the time yet it often looks like she does not shower. Connection?

Her man Adam has appeared in a couple videos, and people suspected he looked high in one or two of the videos (Did she take that video down, bc I am not seeing it now and can't remember which one it was, and can't go through and painfully watch the other ones). 'Jean Raymond' who some believe really is/was Ricky's mother, mentioned Melissa and Adam hooked back up again after all these years and used to party back in the day. Melissa also de-friended her family on FB sometime last year and her family is friends with her ex Rick on FB. Not sure the status of all of that, Melissa posts an occasional mention of her family, but really it looks like she avoids her family, for whatever reason. And again, in fairness, yes it is hard to say if she kind of 'disowned' her family or vice-versa. We do not know, obviously. But it definitely appears they are not one big happy family.

She took a vacation (to Florida? Some beach! Somewhere!) with Adam's family a month or two ago.

She started a second channel 'about life' and seems to use it mainly to get clicks with her video titles and screencaps/pic's. There was some particular drama around her 'cutting' video about the image she used for the video, and she finally removed the image, after the initial drama and she got all the clicks she changed the pic, claiming the reason it took a while to change it was bc youtube would not let her change it or something. But by time she changed the pic, she had obviously gotten tons of clicks and views.

She still uses her 'religion' to get views and seemingly as an excuse for her bad behavior, saying Jesus forgives, we all make mistakes, etc, yes but one should not use that basically as an 'excuse'. Like, oh I am going to do -whatever- and so what, Jesus forgives me, and none of us are perfect. :roll:

She has been kind of laughed at as 'mother of the year' and some in part due to the rumours (her stripping her house she had with Rick clean and Hadlie coming home and screaming/crying) and by her own admissions (going to a park or something with no preparations for a small child, Hadlie not being able to sleep at night-which was suspected of the drama in her life, it was around the time she and Adam seemed to have broken up).

In her more recent vlog kind of video, she takes Mikayla around and buys her a bike and pretty much acts b-tchy and snotty to other people, she includes some random people she accosts at Sephora, and they pretty much look scared of her.

It was speculated she went back to Rick for a very brief time but it was said he realized he did not need her/want her anymore.

So much is speculation, like her totaling the Mercedes (although where is it..? She is driving the Ford).

There was some very brief speculation that she was working in a dentist office again after an IG pic or two, but either that did not pan out or it was like a one-time-deal.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Melmphs”