Are their 15 minutes up?

Roy Kent
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker&NowItsTimeToAskDoYouLOVVEEiT? Part 14

Post by Roy Kent »

I just stumbled across this place as I was wanting to learn a little more about them. I stumbled across one of their videos after a couple years of not watching. Holy cow! You guys dove deep and seem to know a lot about them! All kinds of background info!

I guess I don’t really care about the rumors and minutiae. Who cares if they did whatever and made money by blah blah blah. It’s not like we pay a subscription to them. I dunno I just don’t sweat the small stuff but I also live in the land of the kardashians so maybe fake on camera personas have me jaded?

The only thing I do find really ridiculous is when you guys comment on their house. Look it up, it’s not hard to find. They bought it for $450k. It’s a tract home. It’s not a mansion. That’s dirt cheap! Hell, my condo is a quarter the size of their house and is worth $600k! Even in Orlando I don’t think $450k is that extravagant. That’s all I’m saying. A lot of YouTubers change dramatically when they rely on it for their sole income source. Someone mentioned Stradman. He used to be chill and had good videos but now it’s 20 minutes of him rattling off the list of his cars while in character and screaming his played out catch phrases.

YouTube isn’t genuine. Don’t expect it to be. The Bojanowskis are victims of their own minor success and yeah, they’ve changed a lot. Idgaf about their relationship with their families or other things they don’t broadcast on their channel. They have a formula now that gives them income and that’s what they show. They’re characters. When the camera is off they could be total assholes but who cares? That’s all I’m saying. Don’t sweat the petty stuff

Return to “TheTimTracker”