Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Xoxsparksfly
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Post by Xoxsparksfly »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm
gossipgalll wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:33 am
Gretchen's going back home and basically saying its best for her to spend time with her fam. shes had the past 4 months to do so but preferred max's fam over her own. she also made it sound like because she's going home so lucy has to go home. i wonder if max will stay with them or let the 3 of them have their time.

Gretchen's hair from her shoulders down is so stringy it looks like a birds nest. girl needs a major haircut
lucy is coming? i thought there was no international traveling allowed.
Lucy is allowed because her visa is up so she can’t stay in Ireland.

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Post by llamalove5 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:30 pm
Doesn’t anyone think she got the puppy as an accessory? This girl who’s signed with her management got one and it looks like she uses it for content (Rachel ratke). I stopped watching her when I saw her bf having the ar-15 flag in his room, and brother in law with the confederate flag but I do watch her ig stories, and she comes out on my YouTube homepage and the puppy is plastered everywhere. These girls need traditional jobs because they’re running out of video ideas.

and Gretchen, is a dumbass for trying to follow max around when she’s not even able to attend games. Should’ve stayed put in Boston or back at home instead of following him around. She needs to build her own life.
100% she thinks it’s a cute accessory. In her insta stories the puppy is in her purse and she’s taking him to the coffee shop! Like she’s literally using it as an accessory. Like someone above said, you’re not supposed to even take your puppy places until they’ve had all their vaccinations and are a certain age. Also she made an instagram for the dog which I cannot stand. She writes in first person as if the dog is speaking then she comments on her account as if she’s not the one who wrote the caption lmao it’s so cringey.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

The navy blue swim suit that’s she’s wearing in her recent ig pic looks incredibly small on her.

How is she still spending every minute of the day with Max when her sister she hasn’t seen in a year is in town?

Max and his sister are so obsessed with the puppy when I bet Max doesn’t give her no money for the puppy expenses. He’s always like I didn’t have a puppy growing up, I feel like I missed out on my childhood blah blah. Always using Gretchens dumbass.

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

Just when I thought she physically couldn't get any dumber, like really had reached her peak of stupidity, this idiot goes into AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT....DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC....WITH. NO. EFFING. MASK. I cant anymore she is so disconnected from society she thinks she is immune to anything going on in the world. I guess thats what happens when you think the world revolves around you and only you

Xoxsparksfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxsparksfly »

I cannot believe she hired an interior decorator for her apartment with Max, she could be moving around a lot so no need to get super nice furniture or have it professionally decorated. She also referenced it as “my apartment” in her most recent video.

h8rluvr123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by h8rluvr123 »

She just posted clothing items on poshmark and half of them are from brands she consistently promotes. This irks the crap out of me, who knows if she even paid for these clothing items and she's charging so much for them IMO ex.$110 for $130 lululemon leggings that she boasts about never wearing underwear with and selling sports bras where the stitching is coming undone for $30 :roll:

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

I know this thread is dead, but I just wanted to say that although I've never subscribed to GG, I've seen a few of her videos. She talks way to much for my liking, and her voice sounds completely hoarse for some reason? But I am very, very happy to see that she answered a question asking if she was vaccinated. (She is!)

Also youtubers need to stop dying their hair blonde! More often than not, their hair just looks totally destroyed, and half their videos show their outgrown roots.

HerefortheT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HerefortheT »

Soo Gretchen bought a house on Cape Cod for $1.7 Million. I know she's an influencer and they make good money but I'm shocked she can afford this especially with how much she spends on stupid sh*t. Anyone else shocked???

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”