CraftyBrainlessDiva Part 11

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CraftyBrainlessDiva Part 11

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I love how she said she is happy the make up gene runs in the family or something to that effect. You know derp, you were an absent mother, nothing in that girls life is thanks to your fat ass.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

lumos-godstiel
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lumos-godstiel »

Derp has been uploading regularly again and I'm living for it.

lumos-godstiel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lumos-godstiel »

She's also been giving us tours in various parts of her apartment - including a vanity tour and kitchen tour! Everything is disorganized and looks cheap as per usual with Maria.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

Does anyone still watch Maria? The lastest is she's become a Scentsy rep. She refers to it as "working on my business". I can't believe she's still around, honestly.

Oh, and her Insta is active. You don't have to be following her to see her pics or stories. You just have to be signed into your insta to see them. I can't believe she hasn't changed in all this time. Lots of dollar tree hauls and about a million videos showing her planners.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

I'm glad I'm not the only one still watching her. She is the poster girl for being a train wreck.

I can't believe she said she is doing Scentsy to get some extra money for her and Cary, then in the next breath mentions buying a laptop and printer. Does she even hear what she's saying? How about make extra money first, then after saving some you can buy the laptop.
Oh wait, that's what a normal person would do. This is Maria.

This is probably really mean of me to say, but any time something goes wrong in my life I remind myself it could be worse. I could be Maria. lol

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

jujubee63 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:42 pm
When I hear people discussing poverty, and being "one paycheck from homelessness", I think of Cary and Maria.
I'm betting they don't have any sort of bank account and ZERO savings.
If she won a million dollars in the lottery, how long do you think it would take them to spend all the money and be destitute? I give them six months.
She's spend it all on planners and tables for their tiny apartment.

There was a time in my life when I lived paycheck to paycheck and had to watch every penny, and if I was lucky enough to have anything left over I'd put it in the bank. Even if it was just two bucks at the end of the month, it got saved. I just can't understand how she spends every little bit she has. Save something. Don't buy more tables, more dollar store crap, don't go to Starbucks because you think that's what a YouTuber does. She's so much like a child sometimes, I wonder how she even holds a job at all.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Her Insta stories are my new favorite form of entertainment. She's nearly in tears about how this is what she was meant to do, and how she still likes her regular job but her business is what she really loves. Yeah, well the regular job is what pays the rent so hopefully she doesn't leave it to do this full time. Plus,she's buying so much of this Scentsy crap herself, even if she made a tiny profit from other people's sales, she's spending it 100 times over.

Why is it, she gets her asthma attacks from some makeup item that has the tiniest bit of scent to it, but this shit is wafting all through her apartment and she loves it. No headaches, no asthma.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

I'm halfway through her latest haul and I had to step away. How many planners does one person need? She changes them so many times and now went out and bought a bunch more at a thrift shop. She has her retail job, she has her "business" and maybe some doctor's appointments. She doesn't need to have so many of them. No one does.

Then she shows her most recent one and asks if anyone wants to see a video of how she set it up. Well, no Maria, because it's the same way you've set up every other planner that you change every week.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Well that's what happens when you're a high powered business woman like Maria. Your personal life just goes to hell while you rise to the top of the MLM mountain. :rofl:

I didn't see that one coming, I really thought they'd be united in filth forever.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

I can't even imagine living in such a disgusting home. Her floor was always disgusting. No matter what apartment she's in, she managed to make it look like a total pigpen. And cleaning with dirty towels...just thinking about it makes me gag.

I'm sure you're right and he just got to his breaking point with all her spending and bad cleaning habits. How he put up with her so long is a mystery.

She needs to make her IG public again. That way she can beg everyone to buy her scentsy so the poor, soon to be divorced Maria won't end up sleeping under one of her tables in an alley somewhere.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

I've never understood why she kept the broken futon. And she moves it around because there was never enough space for it. How about getting rid of it?

Can you just imagine the stench in her apartment? I'm guessing her friends are pretty much just like her, so maybe they wouldn't mind the apartment if she had a party. They probably also hang around in their clothes for a week and wait until their hair is dripping with grease before washing it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Any news on Maria? I was following on here but haven’t posted in a long time. No posts here since the beginning of March. I am
not a follower on IG and I wondered if anyone knew how she was doing.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay I am caught up somewhat on her in the last few months. If anyone wants to continue to post about her I will try to keep up
with her now. I am interested to see how she does on her own.

Does anyone think she will ever clean herself or her apartment up? :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I see that Maria wants to lose 100 pounds. She’s going to buy a treadmill with her stimulus check become good looking again.

Is anyone here going to discuss her or has everyone migrated to the other board?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup:
She should listen to your advice regarding a different hairstyle to improve her look. She has some nice makeup products
but no idea of the best way to use them to achieve a look that would suit her best. Her style is atrocious so she needs to
work on that as well.

If you don’t shower and wash your hair regularly .... none of this matters. :lol!:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I also agree that if she is able to find and get a man to marry her or enter a long term relationship with her (how she
would manage that is beyond me but she has managed it in the past ... so who knows) she should learn to be faithful
this time. :PB:

I wonder if she has enough sense to learn from her past mistakes? I hope so.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I managed to restore and reposted this thread. I saw when I came to this thread that we had some new posts
in an old thread. I hope to merge those posts with this thread at some point. Please post in this thread if you
don’t mind.

:toss: :toss:

MimosasPlease
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MimosasPlease »

This thread seems dead but Maria is back posting on IG and her tik tok is cringy af showing off her derpy butt 😬it’s txcrafter4ever

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

MimosasPlease wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:31 am
Kai been a total bore for me lately so i noticed that derp Maria (craftybeautydiva1) is back posting videos lol and her tik tok i need bleach for my eyes..sorry to get off topic but i know some of you ladies remember this lol cow
viewtopic.php?p=4614078#p4614078
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

MimosasPlease
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MimosasPlease »

Looks like queen derp is needing everyone to “keep her in her prayers cause something shook her to the core” did she get fired? Can’t pay all her bills cause she can’t control her finances? Smh this woman is never going to learn…

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”