Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

sunnysideup22
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by sunnysideup22 »

She has gotten so obsessed with the way she looks it's insane.... her boyfriend isn't that attractive tho, which is interesting

lukescoolhand
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by lukescoolhand »

Holy implants. They’re starting to separate and look pretty heavy for her size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pengut2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pengut2 »

For anyone who is not aware, her ex boyfriend called her out on Twitter for buying followers. People started commenting about it and she deleted all the comments on her YouTube and Instagram but she still has the audacity to continue buying them. This girl doesn’t deserve any of her sponsorships. She’s losing hundreds of followers everytime she posts for travelling constantly during the pandemic. It seems like she enjoys making people angry. The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

havent watched her in so long
she got a dog and a boob job
she seems so much happier than previously
i hope she renovates her house that will be nice based on her wish list

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

she talks a lot like claudia sulewski now. is this common for ppl in la? it's annoying me because she keeps dumbing herself down and it's too calculated to be natural

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

is she ok why is everything in her new haul too small jfc

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

she is definitely with her boyfriend for his money. her and her friends are def sugar babies with all the time they spend on yachts and private planes

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

so like her to go to 'Europe' and not be interested in the culture whatsoever, but spend her entire time by the hotel pool eating overpriced meals. oh wait, she went to some club as well, lol!

at least she made thotty pics! #priorities

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

She really went from being a sugar mama (as she has said many times) to being a sugar baby... yikes

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

she got a rolex lol that's gay as hell

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

who does a white party in 2021

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

gwynethpaltrow wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:38 pm
she got a rolex lol that's gay as hell
it looks so tacky, could as well have been 30$

babyM
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by babyM »

I actually like Sierra, but hate the way that every video of her is sponsored? Hate the boyfriend tho, too much bragging…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

I actually don't have much beef with any OG youtubers, but out of all of them, Sierra and MissTiffanyMaw and two of the dullest, most boring, least inspiring individuals I've ever watched. I wouldn't be nearly as embarrassed to be consuming their half assed content if they had a speck of a personality, buttt....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

i think this was her ultimate goal to find a rich husband and quit and just be bougie
which isn't a crime per say but she is being very transparent about it

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

it's hilarious how little views she gets EVEN with the new money showing off she does, lol! People love this kind of content, but she's way too bland to watch!

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

she has old lady hands

yellow_mellow_hellow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yellow_mellow_hellow »

For anyone interested, the perfume she got (baccarat) is one of the most duped perfumes in the world, which is why people generally don't buy it anymore. You can find so many cheap alternatives

Regardless, I'm not sure why her boyfriend is so average looking. Instead of trying to gain her confidence back, she dates a douche who has confidence to spare.
What could they possibly talk about? What are their shared interests? When she did that q&a and talked about why she dated him, she said she needed someone who doesn't give a fuck. Whyyyyy?
Also I noticed Paige her boyfriend is also some weird dude who is older. Both of their boyfriends are weird but Paige went with some guy who looks old. It was on her tik tok somewhere and I was so weirded out by it.
Like do these girls not realize that there are good men out there, that are their age and are not weird assholes? They think they're dating the next Marc Zuckerberg but in reality they're dating weird randos.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

yellow_mellow_hellow wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:20 am
For anyone interested, the perfume she got (baccarat) is one of the most duped perfumes in the world, which is why people generally don't buy it anymore. You can find so many cheap alternatives

Regardless, I'm not sure why her boyfriend is so average looking. Instead of trying to gain her confidence back, she dates a douche who has confidence to spare.
What could they possibly talk about? What are their shared interests? When she did that q&a and talked about why she dated him, she said she needed someone who doesn't give a fuck. Whyyyyy?
Also I noticed Paige her boyfriend is also some weird dude who is older. Both of their boyfriends are weird but Paige went with some guy who looks old. It was on her tik tok somewhere and I was so weirded out by it.
Like do these girls not realize that there are good men out there, that are their age and are not weird assholes? They think they're dating the next Marc Zuckerberg but in reality they're dating weird randos.
her bf has a trust fund, and they have compatible lifestyles. they're probably both super assholes off camera. people hang out with likeminded people.
it's annoying how much money she spends on him though, but whatever it's her life.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

her wild parrots story made me cry laughing
there’s actually an escaped parrot problem in california same with ferrets but it’s so funny

Return to “Sierra Furtado”