Nicole Bickel

Zetsuboukatie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nicole Bickel

Post by Zetsuboukatie »

Any one else watched this girls videos? I subbed to her after watching her "Best drugstore make up 2014" video, and well everything else after that has been so annoying after she started putting on this weird new persona. :-?

PiggleJiggle
Learner
Learner

Re: Nicole Bickel

Post by PiggleJiggle »

I've just started to watch some of her videos. If I'm honest I don't know if I like or loathe her yet but her voice is already annoying me. I feel out of breath when I watch her so I skip most of the video, lol.

NoFace
Learner
Learner

Post by NoFace »

I just discovered this girl and she makes me feel anxious, she's so obnoxious and loud but I feel like it's all fake even though she's trying to make herself out to be 'real' and 'honest'...

ihatetheinternet
Learner
Learner

Post by ihatetheinternet »

i honestly love her and i think she's my favourite youtube person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. lmao i don't know why i like her so much but i love her and scott

platinumrose
Debater
Debater

Post by platinumrose »

Just watched a Primark haul of hers, first video from her channel that I've watched but Christ, she talks a mile a minute!

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

What a spoilt brat, has anyone seen her Zoella Xmas product review? Calm down and actually review them rather than swearing all the time.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Clover la BonBon wrote:What a spoilt brat, has anyone seen her Zoella Xmas product review? Calm down and actually review them rather than swearing all the time.
I liked the review. But my god that girl has a gob on her. She gave me a MASSIVE migraine. She needs to slow down, TALK and NOT shout. I would of enjoyed it more if she didn't act childish.

Edit. She's 16. This explains so much.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

The13eyond wrote:
Clover la BonBon wrote:What a spoilt brat, has anyone seen her Zoella Xmas product review? Calm down and actually review them rather than swearing all the time.
I liked the review. But my god that girl has a gob on her. She gave me a MASSIVE migraine. She needs to slow down, TALK and NOT shout. I would of enjoyed it more if she didn't act childish.

Same, I agree on her sentiments about the products. However the shouting and swearing just came off as so childish, I think she said she was 17? She came off as so entitled at the end and really shouldn't have been included at the end.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
The13eyond wrote:

Same, I agree on her sentiments about the products. However the shouting and swearing just came off as so childish, I think she said she was 17? She came off as so entitled at the end and really shouldn't have been included at the end.
Nah, in a recent comment she said she was 16.

platinumrose
Debater
Debater

Post by platinumrose »

I assumed that she was in her early 20s!

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

My hope for this thing is that she watches her shit videos when she turns 29 or so and asks herself, what's all the screaming for? Why am I acting so self entitled? I think she is the worst on YT. I mean, someone that cusses worse than a sailor and screams at the camera, how serious can you take someone like that? Trust her reviews? Whoever told her this act is a good idea is just wrong. The fact that she is 16, well that explains sooooo much. She's a twat.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

ainthatabitch wrote:My hope for this thing is that she watches her shit videos when she turns 29 or so and asks herself, what's all the screaming for? Why am I acting so self entitled? I think she is the worst on YT. I mean, someone that cusses worse than a sailor and screams at the camera, how serious can you take someone like that? Trust her reviews? Whoever told her this act is a good idea is just wrong. The fact that she is 16, well that explains sooooo much. She's a twat.
I thought it was laughable when she said in one of her videos (reviewing Zoella's products) that her reviewing her products will be her rise to fame. I hope one day she'll look back and be embarrassed for herself.
She's ridiculous. All that screaming and swear, her parents need to discipline her. If I did all that I'd a get a smack, my computer and phone taken away! Kids these days. Ugh.

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

Is this the only thread for nicole? I didnt really like her to start with but find her really funny now.very adhd though..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

isobellelynne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by isobellelynne »

nicole isn't a spoilt brat

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I love her! She's so sassy and funny I can't stop watching her videos :D love she bashes other youtubers. She's not afraid of anything and I love that.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Do you guys know what happened to her? She's kinda stopped making youtube videos.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”