Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

Post by al218 »

and now she’s showing her family living high on the hog. sure just distract everyone with how perfect and how rich you are. she is a vile human.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by takoyaki »

He should have gotten her an ugly red bra and panty set

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Juleslikescats14 wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:11 am
Gfiat500143 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:10 am
How are her fans not infuriated that it wasn’t even her tweeting or messaging them?? As a die hard fan I would have been devastated if it wasn’t really my idol messaging me and I found out it was 17 yr old kid?? Lol wtf. Do they not hold her to any type of standards?? I mean how lame is that...
I genuinely don’t understand stans. She blatantly admitted she had a dog killed and was PROUD of herself and they still love her. You can’t really make kids like that rationalize. She could do anything at this point and they still will right her fights. All she has to do is have a good enough excuse and they will be like omg you’re right. And then fight for her. As long as she has a reason for it, no matter how absurd it is, they will take everything she says as gospel. They are brainwashed. This is why cults exist.
I’m only 24, and I’m not planning on having kids anytime soon, but I have to say... People like Colleen, Shane Dawson, Tana Mongeau, Jeffree Star, even Ariana Grande, etc. make me never want to give my future children access to smartphones or social media until they are, like...in high school. Stan culture is scary!!! I am not one of those “things were better when I was a kid” people, nor would I want to be an overly strict parent, but I’m actually worried about raising kids in the future because of stuff like this. It’s very frightening that super young kids can be so easily manipulated and taken advantage of even by a Youtuber who supposedly makes “children’s” content like Colleen. (Sorry, I know this is kind of off topic, but reading forums like this actually gives me anxiety about kids I don’t even have, and I needed to get it off my chest lol.)
It really is scary! I'm so glad that my kids were adults before SM got as crazy as it is. Influencers don't have to have any actual talent or attributes that make people feel that they are role models. It's like, 10 million people follow this person-- they must have something going for them! Let's worship them! And it's so easy for them to talk to these kids and manipulate them!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

My goodness. Can you imagine a child thats been sexually abused by a family member and it makes them feel confused and like shit....then they see this skeleton bitch making jokes about incest and molestation like its normal/funny and if it's happening to you just laugh it off and STFU...this bitch is sick in the fucking head.

Honestly, this nasty bitch can go to hell...YouTube is like the new Hollywood. Bunch of fucking Satanists running it! Recruiting puppets ("influencers") to corrupt children with vile agendas. Fucking grosses me out.

Its likely the majority of this generation of young girls (and boys) are going to get fucked up on this *OnlyFans* sex work too. SMFH

(This isn't coming from someone who's a religious fanatic either lol)
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

This man is pure genius, he stuck it to the witch where it hurts-

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Juleslikescats14 wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Gfiat500143 wrote:
How are her fans not infuriated that it wasn’t even her tweeting or messaging them?? As a die hard fan I would have been devastated if it wasn’t really my idol messaging me and I found out it was 17 yr old kid?? Lol wtf. Do they not hold her to any type of standards?? I mean how lame is that...
I genuinely don’t understand stans. She blatantly admitted she had a dog killed and was PROUD of herself and they still love her. You can’t really make kids like that rationalize. She could do anything at this point and they still will right her fights. All she has to do is have a good enough excuse and they will be like omg you’re right. And then fight for her. As long as she has a reason for it, no matter how absurd it is, they will take everything she says as gospel. They are brainwashed. This is why cults exist.
I’m only 24, and I’m not planning on having kids anytime soon, but I have to say... People like Colleen, Shane Dawson, Tana Mongeau, Jeffree Star, even Ariana Grande, etc. make me never want to give my future children access to smartphones or social media until they are, like...in high school. Stan culture is scary!!! I am not one of those “things were better when I was a kid” people, nor would I want to be an overly strict parent, but I’m actually worried about raising kids in the future because of stuff like this. It’s very frightening that super young kids can be so easily manipulated and taken advantage of even by a Youtuber who supposedly makes “children’s” content like Colleen. (Sorry, I know this is kind of off topic, but reading forums like this actually gives me anxiety about kids I don’t even have, and I needed to get it off my chest lol.)
It really is scary! I'm so glad that my kids were adults before SM got as crazy as it is. Influencers don't have to have any actual talent or attributes that make people feel that they are role models. It's like, 10 million people follow this person-- they must have something going for them! Let's worship them! And it's so easy for them to talk to these kids and manipulate them!

There are roughly 7.5 billion people on earth. So in the grand scheme of things 10 million tasteless dimwits following a low rent internet child entertainer is not that big of a deal. Personally I will never get it. Colleen Ballinger is just a classless, crude, burping, farting, skin picking, vulgar, lying, remorseless, childish, neurotic money grabbing self serving ragamuffin. No matter how much she makes swindling money from children's parents for her vapid inappropriate bad comedy act Colleen will never be a woman with class, principles or true substance. After this episode it is apparent that her sister and sister in law Jessica are trash as well. The poorest person in the world can have ten times the amount of class and decency under their fingernails that Colleen has in her whole being. It is an innate quality.

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

Lis2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:46 pm
He needs to keep doing these about her like he has on Trisha. That was great. There was a comment trying to explain the situation to him. HAHA! He doesn't give a shit that it was new with tags. But then this is a Coal-een fan who says her stupid shit is a joke but doesn't get this guys sarcasm.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lis2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Juleslikescats14 wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Gfiat500143 wrote:

There are roughly 7.5 billion people on earth. So in the grand scheme of things 10 million tasteless dimwits following a low rent internet child entertainer is not that big of a deal. Personally I will never get it. Colleen Ballinger is just a classless, crude, burping, farting, skin picking, vulgar, lying, remorseless, childish, neurotic money grabbing self serving ragamuffin. No matter how much she makes swindling money from children's parents for her vapid inappropriate bad comedy act Colleen will never be a woman with class, principles or true substance. After this episode it is apparent that her sister and sister in law Jessica are trash as well. The poorest person in the world can have ten times the amount of class and decency under their fingernails that Colleen has in her whole being. It is an innate quality.
I agree 100%, and sincerely hope that you are right that they will fade away. I'd like the whole "influencer" culture to fade away. Parents making Instagram accounts for their kids and pimping them out for the #ad revenue, people like Colleen and her ilk being worshipped-- makes me think there's something really wrong with society. I've always wondered why sports figures and actors make millions while teachers and military members struggle to get by, but at least an argument can be made that actors, pop stars and athletes offer something for the money they make. There's generally at least some talent involved. Influencer culture seems to celebrate the lowest common denominator. When people like Jake Paul and Colleen make tons of money and are worshipped for nothing more than the ability to amass a following, I just don't understand. Like you said, they have no class, and no idea of what it is to begin with.
It can't end too soon for me.

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

Post by Anonymouspuppy543 »

Lis2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 5:46 pm
Is he? All he talks about is wanting her to send him a pair. Sarcastic or not it just gave me weird vibes. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

Strawberrybooks27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Strawberrybooks27 »

What’s really bothersome and scary to me is why young kids have social media today. Take Everleigh and Posie from Cole and Sav. Their youngest is still a baby and has her own Instagram. Everleigh who is older is only like 7. I think Taytum and Oakley from fisher fam are only 3 and they have instagrams as does their baby sister. A lot of young actors and actresses have it and that’s scary too. Instagram should do something about child laws or something. As should tik tok which is huge with kids but has a lot of pg 13 content. Children under 16 at the most shouldn’t have any social media. These kids today are being exposed to so much and parents need to monitor it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Strawberrybooks27 wrote:What’s really bothersome and scary to me is why young kids have social media today. Take Everleigh and Posie from Cole and Sav. Their youngest is still a baby and has her own Instagram. Everleigh who is older is only like 7. I think Taytum and Oakley from fisher fam are only 3 and they have instagrams as does their baby sister. A lot of young actors and actresses have it and that’s scary too. Instagram should do something about child laws or something. As should tik tok which is huge with kids but has a lot of pg 13 content. Children under 16 at the most shouldn’t have any social media. These kids today are being exposed to so much and parents need to monitor it.
There's BIG money in it. Supposedly you have to be 13 to have an account. But the parents put "managed by mom" or whatever and IG is satisfied. It's gross. There are thousands of fan accounts of people who are obsessed with these children, and a lot of them are people who don't have those children's best interests in mind. And YouTube, Tiktok and IG _claim_ to care about the kids, but they don't really, as long as the money rolls in.
Greedy, all of them. And the parents who should protect them just hand them over. The Orgills posted a picture of their 5 year old daughter in nothing but a towel.Image
Funny, how many of these people making money off their kids claim to be Christians.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”