Wiishu Part 3

iwasfeelingbeachy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by iwasfeelingbeachy »

So we have our answer, just a miscommunication from Danish to English. But it’s interesting that a lot of people were interested in finding out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

It’s also confirmed that she has moved in with her boyfriend. At least she didn’t rush to move in together unlike a certain tall Dutch woman that we know...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Ok question tho why is she trying to play off a whole different ring as the ring she was wearing that night? tbh according to my Scandinavian friend the words are not the same in Danish. She knew what she was doing in these pics ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

This is gonna sound kinda stupid, but maybe it got turned around? Sometimes rings are a bit loose and get turned around a bit, I had a mood ring like that. Other than that I got nothing.

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

Could be a cultural thing, for example where I am from - Germany - the words are not the same but you often refer to your boyfriends parents as "in-law's", especially if you get along well with them. Maybe she means that.

EDIT: I think if she really just wanted attention, she wouldn't have cleared it up almost immediately it originally happened. She cleared it up another time now, so I think it is really fine. I don't see what attention would do for her anyways, she is having a job out of social media, she is studying and living with her boyfriend, she seems content and hasn't even been posting much otherwise online.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Idc abt all that I was just saying shes trying to play off one ring for another

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 am

You were also talking about how the words for boyfriends family and in-laws are different in danish or did i misread that?

About the ring, I can't really say, because I can barely even the ring on her finger in the old stories in the first place, tbh. I don't see why she would show us a different ring now

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Zamn wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 am

You were also talking about how the words for boyfriends family and in-laws are different in danish or did i misread that?

About the ring, I can't really say, because I can barely even the ring on her finger in the old stories in the first place, tbh. I don't see why she would show us a different ring now
That's my point why show a different ring after saying all that. Why not just show the original ring and say it was something nice she got herself.

My point is I feel like it was intentional. For whatever reason be it attention or not. The fact she changed the ring and try to play it off and left it like that for a few days

This doesnt mean I'm wrong
AND
Doeznt mean I'm right

All I'm saying is I think it was intentional and I think she knows what shes doing.

Just my perceptions and opinions

Post by Guest »

Hardly anybody wears a ring on either hand like that unless they want people to think they’re married or engaged or serious. So she’s either doing it because she wants everybody to ask questions which worked or she’s trying to make Sean jealous but why even waste her time in that piece of shit anymore? I also don’t really believe the whole “whoops in-laws and boyfriend’s parents are the same oh my English is bad!”

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Snowknight wrote:Hardly anybody wears a ring on either hand like that unless they want people to think they’re married or engaged or serious. So she’s either doing it because she wants everybody to ask questions which worked or she’s trying to make Sean jealous but why even waste her time in that piece of shit anymore? I also don’t really believe the whole “whoops in-laws and boyfriend’s parents are the same oh my English is bad!”
Thank you! See you get me lol

Also with the new appartment I'm just waiting for a new "QnA" or "update" videoto come out soon.

Post by Guest »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:49 pm
Snowknight wrote:Hardly anybody wears a ring on either hand like that unless they want people to think they’re married or engaged or serious. So she’s either doing it because she wants everybody to ask questions which worked or she’s trying to make Sean jealous but why even waste her time in that piece of shit anymore? I also don’t really believe the whole “whoops in-laws and boyfriend’s parents are the same oh my English is bad!”

Also with the new appartment I'm just waiting for a new "QnA" or "update" videoto come out soon.

On Instagram stories right? She’s pretty much quit YouTube I think right? Wonder if she leaves her channel up cause she still makes money on it?

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Snowknight wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:49 pm

On Instagram stories right? She’s pretty much quit YouTube I think right? Wonder if she leaves her channel up cause she still makes money on it?
Pretty sure she does she only makes videos when she goes on a trip or has a big expense shes gotta pay for

mystified
Learner
Learner

Post by mystified »

Maybe she did got engaged but doesn't want people to know and it's trying to cover it up

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

mystified wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm
Maybe she did got engaged but doesn't want people to know and it's trying to cover it up
It would be stupid of her if it were true. She just moved in with the guy, it’s too soon to be thinking about that. It’s just like when we’re talking about Gabbers rushing to move in with Seán shortly after they announced publicly that they are dating.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
mystified wrote:
It would be stupid of her if it were true. She just moved in with the guy, it’s too soon to be thinking about that. It’s just like when we’re talking about Gabbers rushing to move in with Seán shortly after they announced publicly that they are dating.
Doesnt mean it's not true

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:34 pm
mystified wrote:
Didn’t she move in with Sean quick too though?

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Snowknight wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:34 pm
mystified wrote:
Didn’t she move in with Sean quick too though?
6-ish months, started dating in may-ish and moved in by nov..... no where near as fast as Gab (but tbh she pressured tf out of that one) tho but yea

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Is she mad because people are finding old pictures of her to compare her to her “replacement” or what?

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:08 pm
Is she mad because people are finding old pictures of her to compare her to her “replacement” or what?

What are the pictures though? Are they of her or sean cause I'd be pissed to. Especially if they're being dug up so fans can say things like "these two were so perfect I miss this". Or have the audacity to pretend Gab is better. With how public sean is, its understandable if shes wanting to move on from that part of her life.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:08 pm

If people are digging up old pictures because of something to do with her ex she has all the right to be pissed, but she always complains about people uploading old photos of her, and I always cringe when I'm reminded of her dming people to take photos of her down. It's not like there's people who go out of their way to find old photos of her to put her down or something, it's usually stan accounts to gush over their queen. Considering how inactive she is, she should be happy she even has fans who find her relevant left at this point.

Return to “Wiishu”