Anime you are watching or just finished

Coffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anime you are watching or just finished

Post by Coffee »

iamjohnson wrote:Just finished Your Lie in April. And I'm looking into Boku Dake ga Inai Machi after I read the manga. :3
Are you intending on reading the manga because of the differences in the ending, or is it for another reason? I'm really curious :lol:

The art style of the manga isn't as attractive as the art style of the anime (I couldn't even recognize some of the characters because of that)

iamjohnson
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iamjohnson »

Coffee wrote:Are you intending on reading the manga because of the differences in the ending, or is it for another reason? I'm really curious :lol:

The art style of the manga isn't as attractive as the art style of the anime (I couldn't even recognize some of the characters because of that)
For Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, I found out that it was completed and only had less than a hundred chapters, so I decided to read the manga first before the anime. But, I'm pretty sure I'll compare it with the anime to find out which scenes were added/deleted/changed. I guess I like to think that not everything that happens in the anime are cannon, if it's not in the manga. Does that make sense?

And yeah, I have to agree. It was a bit difficult to read the first few chapters of the manga, but I somehow got accustomed to it. (So yay. :D)

AwwCrapNancy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AwwCrapNancy »

I'm hooked on One Piece.
"On a hobo sniffin peanut butter adventure!" :rofl:

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Just finished Amanchu and Yuri on Ice (good, but like most things, massively overrated). I'm now watching Re: Zero.
Blending is my cardio.

BeautifulColt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BeautifulColt »

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. I made Bon my DP as well <3
I binge watched the 2 seasons over a few days and omg :love2: It's been a while since I loved an anime this much. I'm sad that it's over, but I'm rewatching it.
Also recently finished March Comes In Like a Lion and I loved that as well :)

Post by Guest »

A few weeks or so ago, I finished "Shin Sekai Yori" aka "From the New World". It was really good. :tu:

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Made in Abyss. It was wonderful!
Blending is my cardio.

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

Have been watching a lot of miyazaki meetings! Just finished spirited away!

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

I just finished Kimi no nawa

Post by Guest »

I finished watching Haibane Renmei a couple weeks ago. Good show. A bit of a slow start to set up the world's rules and character roles, but it gets better halfway through. :tu:

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

PixyDesu wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 am
Just finished One Punch Man! I loved it! It's so refreshing to see an anime that isn't about highschool (I'm 34, and though I have nostalgia for that type of anime, I really can't relate to it anymore), but about an adult living through the monotony of life. :love2:
Saitama cracks me up. He cares more about a monster getting in the way of him missing the super sale on steak than the actual monster. That episode where he forgot to buy seaweed and sliced up a bunch of tentacles made out of the same stuff was hilarious.

I’m watching The Promised Neverland (read all of the manga that there is so far)...it’s like Studio Ghibli meets Junji Ito.

Kraker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kraker »

Coffee wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 am
Is anyone watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (Erased)?
It's really interesting! :love2:
Loved the Boku Dake ga Inai Machi...But they did not actually tell us the reason behind that 'Natural Phenomenon' always heppened to him....or is it just me who forgot ? since it has been quit a long time.

rissymoon
Learner
Learner

Post by rissymoon »

Finished 2019 Fruits Basket and am currently watching the older one because I'm a basket case (ba dum tss... that was dumb).

I haven't watched a lot of anime lately... nothing appeals to me. Idk if I'm just losing interest as I get older, or.... if there's literally nothing new that's good out there lol
The last time I was really into it was 2014-2015 when so many good ones were coming out (like Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte and the new Free! season etc.) Buuut I also used Tumblr/Twitter back then so I was more up to date on shows, idk what's happening now I'm kind of in a bubble.

TaengooTango
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TaengooTango »

I just finished Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou). I really enjoyed it. The best part for me was how you end up really caring for all of the cast of characters by the end. One character is most likely autistic which is interesting to see in an anime. I don't know if the rep was executed sensitively in everyone's opinion, but I thought she was an adorable character and I liked her a lot.

middlegame
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by middlegame »

I gotta catch up, but Darwin's Game and MHA are my currently watching list.

Return to “Anime”