Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

Created a new thread called Shane- lying, crying and retiring Dawson. I’ve combined a few title ideas. Thanks for all the suggestions

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

I can’t find the new thread ahh, can someone link it?
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

Kittenqueefs
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittenqueefs »

NingBing wrote:I can’t find the new thread ahh, can someone link it?
Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Re: Shane

Post by MelancholicRomance »

Ainat wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:46 am
Marie_10 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:22 am
Tantei-kun wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:29 am
Marie_10 wrote: Is it just me or something about Ryland's face seems different? His cheeks look fuller. He looks great and I doubt he's gained any weight so I almost wonder if he's had fillers. Or maybe I had just forgotten what he looks like, I rarely watch his videos...
I thought so too! He didn't gain weight (as far we can see) and cheeks don't get plump with age. I might be wrong, but those cheeks look slightly swollen- it makes his face look a little different. Is there anything else he could have done to his face?
I'm pretty sure those are fillers or something close to that. I really don't see what could make his face swell a little bit like that, and it seems very symmetrical and focused on the cheekbones. If he did get fillers then I really hope that it's not in the hope that Shane will find him attractive again. Ryland is/was a very confident person so it seems farfetched to assume that he would lose his self-estime, but if Shane has been treating him like shit for months, who knows.
Drinking a lot of alcohol makes your face bloated. Not saying that Ryland isn't shallow enough to put fillers on, because oh yes he is. Just saying that it can be something more serious, the guy is always drinking/slightly drunk in his own videos.
His speech is slurred in some videos. I used to think he had some kind of speech problem, but as I watched more videos, he's drinking. He likes to drink but Idk how serious it is. I have noticed he's been drinking alone more on camera since moving to the new house. Before he'd only drink on camera with Shane/their friends.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

viewtopic.php?f=309&t=37180

NEW THREAD, GUYS!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Return to “Shane Dawson”