Carrie Nopespresso Fletcher: fantastic freebies and where to find them part 19

toffeethegossip
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Nopespresso Fletcher: fantastic freebies and where to find them part 19

Post by toffeethegossip »

ShinyEspeon wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:15 am
Margo_Channing wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:18 pm
Givemethattea wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:18 pm
Dear god. Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Here's some advice Care bear, don't do stage door at all! Stop addressing the situation you're only adding fuel to the dumpster fire you started
Such a stark contrast from Layton Williams who is playing Jamie at the Apollo right now, who has said he’ll always be at stage door when he’s fit and well enough/doesn’t have to be up early the next day, and has also said he doesn’t mind if people come who haven’t seen the show that day because he’s just happy to meet people as long as they’re reasonable with their photos.

And not being funny, I bet the bulk of people who “run over from other shows” have done so because they’ve seen Boe/Ball/Lucas and not her 😂
I so agree, 2 years ago I did know who the hell Carrie was, she was a nobody to me but I saw her in the Addams Family but once again due to her shocking behaviour she is a nobody to me. If she was my daughter I would be ashamed of her and the way she acts online and treats her fans. She is a bully and she is a hypocrite raising money for a chairty concerned with bullying when she is doing it herself. She is not a role model anymore just a disgrace to musical theatre.

New title - Kermie it is all about me Fletcher and pre order my next book of shit :rofl:

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Nopespresso Fletcher: fantastic freebies and where to find them part 19

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

holly golightly wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:59 am
I vote anything with Pre-Order in it. Still loving the Harry Potter themed titles :tu:
Here you go ;)
viewtopic.php?f=763&t=36906

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”