Niki & Gabi - Opposite Twins, Identical Victims - Part 12

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi - Opposite Twins, Identical Victims.

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Ariana is suing Forever 21 over using a lookalike model in their campaign (long story short)

Lord please let her sue Gabi 😂

For reference :
https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/ariana-g ... -campaign/

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

celebrity fail/challenge hell/u once gave a bj, noone asked, so don't tell

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

UMMMMMMM......... new niki vlog?

Why is Niki still bothered/salty about her ex boyfriends new girl.

I watched them early on and I happened to be following him on Instagram, he proposed to his new girl years ago... time to get over it, plus she's already in a new long term relationship? She seems genuinely triggered.

Niki, you didn't run into some random ex's "new girl" you ran into HIS WIFE. Grow up and move on. So unfair to nate

Plus, since there's a marriage involved what happens when they decide to have kids? Is Niki planning to bring them up again so people flock over to their social media accounts to harass them?

Post by Guest »

swtgurl wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 am
UMMMMMMM......... new niki vlog?

Why is Niki still bothered/salty about her ex boyfriends new girl.

I watched them early on and I happened to be following him on Instagram, he proposed to his new girl years ago... time to get over it, plus she's already in a new long term relationship? She seems genuinely triggered.

Niki, you didn't run into some random ex's "new girl" you ran into HIS WIFE. Grow up and move on. So unfair to nate

Plus, since there's a marriage involved what happens when they decide to have kids? Is Niki planning to bring them up again so people flock over to their social media accounts to harass them?
I agree with this.

Question - did her ex cheat on her with this new girl? Or did he just leave her, then get with this girl?

Because she said "the girl he left me for" which makes me think option #2, and she should not still be boohooing over that, especially since shes been with nate a few years.

I'd way rather someone ended things with me before getting with someone else. Sure it sucks but geeze, how many years ago was that?? And they're getting married - niki needs to grow up and get over it.
Like what does she expect? Should they be moping and hiding in dark corners just so they don't bump into and upset niki 😂

~life moves on ~

The main bits I got from that video were that she really think the earth revolves around her and her 'bad juju'. It's so boring listening to her drone on and on about the same pointless shit. Shit happens to everyone, dust yourself off and move on, there's no need to rehash it for the next month in vlogs.

Speaking of which she has zero ideas as far as content in concerned. Imagine waking up and thinking ".......winge......coffee....winge..... Thrift.....winge....nails...winge...." PERFECT VLOG IDEA!! Must upload 😬

Side note; her awful top lip was super distracting. So lumpy and miss shaped... Oof. Her eye make up was pretty today though.

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

since when have vsco girls said “sksksksks” and “and i oop” isnt that just the general population when making a joke?

at least it seems like gabi is making new friends whereas as niki still has none....except that one girl she went to college with for a day

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

did anyone see niki's insta stories from yesterday? basically painting herself as a fucking victim bc she's getting backlash from hers and gabi's misstep :roll: i fucking hate this girl. she's crying about how hard it is for her to "be perfect" because her entire life is on camera, "cancel culture," and how "little twitter stans" will understand when they grow up and have to make a living from a career. BOO. FUCKING. HOO. i would punch her in the face if i could, because she lives the most charmed life on the planet and doesn't have any real problems. the fact that her and gabi refuse to ever actually admit they're wrong and constantly try to make themselves victims WHEN THEY'RE IN THE WRONG is soooo infuriating.

ana3kie
Learner
Learner

Post by ana3kie »

Maybe Niki and Nate are having problems. I noticed she said “my apartment” instead of “our apartment” so maybe they’re not going to live together anymore? Could also explain why she was so triggered by running into her exe’s gf/wife.

anjamorgan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by anjamorgan »

Ummm... about Gabi’s new vlog.. I thought she had rEaLlY sEnSiTiVe asthma?? Yet she was spraying that Victoria’s Secret spray like there’s no tomorrow and didn’t even cough once. the clownery

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

anjamorgan wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm
Ummm... about Gabi’s new vlog.. I thought she had rEaLlY sEnSiTiVe asthma?? Yet she was spraying that Victoria’s Secret spray like there’s no tomorrow and didn’t even cough once. the clownery
yeah and in one of the other recent vlogs she sprayed one of those bath and body works room sprays in her car and had a coughing fit but was smiling and laughing in the midst of it

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Wow Gabi's VSCO Girl vlog was annoying. The constant "we're trying to save the planet sksksksk" was insufferable.

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Not defending the dramatics surrounding the situation, but I understand why niki might be upset over seeing the girl her ex left her for. That was her first serious relationship (lasted 4 years) and he seemingly left her out of nowhere for someone else. That can really damage a person and it obviously did a lot of damage to niki... hence the breakdown ever since. I was in a situation where I found out my first serious boyfriend dated me as a joke between my best friend and then they revealed it and got together over a year later when they got bored of laughing at me. It can be really hard to ever get over things like that when they blindside you.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

moonlightbitch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:56 pm
anjamorgan wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm
yeah and in one of the other recent vlogs she sprayed one of those bath and body works room sprays in her car and had a coughing fit but was smiling and laughing in the midst of it
let's not forget the time she sprayed an entire bottle of perfume on herself with no reaction whatsoever.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

EllaUnenchanted
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaUnenchanted »

Niki 'deleted already' demartino & Grabby Gabi

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Niki "bad juju" and Gabi "7 autoimmune diseases!!!" demartino

idk the character limit
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:06 pm
Not defending the dramatics surrounding the situation, but I understand why niki might be upset over seeing the girl her ex left her for. That was her first serious relationship (lasted 4 years) and he seemingly left her out of nowhere for someone else. That can really damage a person and it obviously did a lot of damage to niki... hence the breakdown ever since. I was in a situation where I found out my first serious boyfriend dated me as a joke between my best friend and then they revealed it and got together over a year later when they got bored of laughing at me. It can be really hard to ever get over things like that when they blindside you.
I'm sorry you were treated so badly.

In Niki's case, I feel like it has more to do with being a selfish spoiled brat, like they both are, polluted with entitlement and ignorant to the world around them. Look at how she walks all over nate. That cross country trip was insufferable. Look at her halsey temper tantrum. She is difficult and awful

missdee
Learner
Learner

Post by missdee »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:54 pm
sorry double post but gabi supposedly found another weight loss holy grail and posted another bullshitty before and after that she deleted and i had to get from fanpages.
literally this
and assuming that this photo[left] was taken the same day as the 'before'[right] photo
she fully just exposed her own use of posing/editing but of course non of fans will catch on
I find it funny that Gabi has the audacity to post an after picture when it's been heavily photoshopped/facetuned lmao like who are you trying to fool? Too bad the majority of her fan base will believe her.

Also we can add "Italian chin" to the list of 'racial features' they so claim to have.

Thread should be Italian Chin and Afro Latina Skin :tu:

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

Return to “Niki and Gabi”