buzzinnn wrote:
vxleria wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:35 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
youtube_obsessed843 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 am
jadorexo wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:24 pm
Maybe I'm making a drastic assumption, but I think that if Gretchen wanted to have a last minute girls night out she could easily get 8-10 girls to come out in Boston.

My other novel idea (you're welcome Brooke) is if Brooke likes Natalie Barbu's boyfriend she could hang out with him and his roommates. I don't know much about Natalie's boyfriend but it seems as if they have a nice apartment and like to drink and probably are social and going out. Plus, I'm sure Natalie will be up visiting Boston a lot.
This isn't related to the Brooke discussion, but I think it's a bit presumptuous to say Gretche "dropped" Mandy. They're literally cousins. Not to mention Mandy is now in college in South Carolina so there isn't much opportunity to see eachother. Even when Mandy was still living on Long Island it's quite a hike from Albany and basically inaccessible to Boston unless you take the ferry from Connecticut, which is just plain annoying and out of the way.
Have y’all seen Mandees VSCO? She’s always out. They both have nothing to do. It’s not like they work. Gretchen didn’t hang out with her not once this summer. Mandees dad is a lawyer and her mom is a chiropractor. I doubt she has a job. Gretchen was always with her before she met Max. Even during winter break she was always with Mandee.
I think Gretchen definitely dropped Mandy and Hannah because she’s no longer following either of them on Instagram but Lucy is. Something happened there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no. She unfollowed all her friends on that account. She has a personal account. But she never hangs out with Hannah nor Maggie anymore. She’s too busy obsessing over her boyfriend. She doesn’t even let him sleep. If it was another guy he would’ve already left her crazy ass.
Okay, no need to be rude, I didn’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brooke Miccio”