Sarah's Anti-Vax Pro-Coffee Day - Part 7

Re: Sarah's Anti-Vax Pro-Coffee Day - Part 7

Post by Guest »

I should add to my post above, Kurt’s sister and brother both live in Cronulla/that area. So it wouldn’t be hard at all for Kurt and Sarah to spend time together with them.

My bet is that Sarah resents Kate for having a baby girl, and a natural labour.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by amzylj_ »

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
Gabbie276 wrote: Of course, after everyone here says they should sit down and discuss things like mature adults, what does Sarah's post say today? :roll: Honestly, I'm surprised we haven't seen any posts from her praising Kurt as like a dad/partner. I know I've seen a bunch from Emily Skye and Kayla Itsines (sp?) after they both had babies. I mean she definitely has the time to praise herself for managing it all, and has the time and energy to snarkily cut at him in her posts, so....Also, I'm not sure if I've ever missed it, but does Kurt's family ever come and help/visit? I wonder if there's any resentment over how her mom is the one constantly there helping while he's away and we don't really hear from his family?
Oh my god no. I totally see it that Sarah freezes out the paternal family. It would make sense considering how controlling she is. And how previously she said spending time with Kurt’s family is really draining. And then the lack of announcement or acknowledgment that his brother had a baby for quite a long time (until it was repeatedly mentioned in this forum).

Kurt’s sister Vanessa was at the birth of his brother Kyle and Kate’s baby for god sake. And they always post the most gorgeous posts about each other, and stories spending time together and supporting one another. I don’t think Sarah puts in any effort with Kurt’s family, and tbh they seem very down to earth and probably call her out on her bullshit. I can see them being the voice of reason to Kurt, when Sarah takes things too far.
Also, I don’t know much about Kurt’s family but I assume they all work ‘normal’ work hours? So they probably don’t have time to go to Sarah’s and basically babysit Sarah all day like her own mum does for her.

saffagirl_14
Learner
Learner

Post by saffagirl_14 »

Guys, is it just me or is Abby photoshopped into this picture??!! She’s out of focus compared to sarah’s handbag and the car seat next to her, and the lighting on her fur looks completely different to the lighting in her car. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole caption about them sprinting inside is complete bull and she only edited Abby into the photo to seem more relatable and to show us she actually cares for her dog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

saffagirl_14 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:40 am
Guys, is it just me or is Abby photoshopped into this picture??!! She’s out of focus compared to sarah’s handbag and the car seat next to her, and the lighting on her fur looks completely different to the lighting in her car. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole caption about them sprinting inside is complete bull and she only edited Abby into the photo to seem more relatable and to show us she actually cares for her dog.
Holy shit that is next level horrible photoshop! Like the dog's head is bigger than Sarah's! Laughable!

While on the topic of the dog, I'm pretty sure they didn't spay her. I mean we would've seen it on IG... What a fucking irresponsible dog owner, I just can't.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Kurt sounds so sick of her shit in her IG stories about packing. She must be so bloody annoying to live with.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

I’m just glad she is going to Byron this week and wasn’t there the other day when I went 😆

That face she pulled in her stories was one of the ugliest yet.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:08 am
Weird Vagina wrote:
Sarah’s fox free day

Sarah’s sponsored day

Firsttimeposter81
Learner
Learner

Post by Firsttimeposter81 »

Omg I am dead! The picture of Abby in the car Is the WORST photoshop I have ever seen! Wtaf!

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Someone mentioned "Sarah's holiplastic day" or something similar. I can't find the post.

Post by Guest »

2xblended wrote: *peeks in*...is it time for a new thread yet? I'm still hoping to get Sezzy's 'Filthy Holiplastic' and/or 'Imaginary Prolapse' Day in the title.....kthnxbai :D
zrin85 wrote: Sarah's Powdered Day
bumblebee333 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:21 am

Also I vote “Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess” as the new thread title!
Gossipmedium wrote: Sarah’s Day “ The Prolapstic Health Princess #milflife”
I think there was one more suggestion but I can't find it now. :D

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”