Inspired by Nikki - The Copy Cat

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Inspired by Nikki - The Copy Cat

Post by LuvYoutube »

Nikki has been copying Mrs Midwest.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Inspired by Nikki - The Copy Cat

Post by Stitcher73 »

she has; I wonder if Mrs. Midwest knows this.

just4kikss
Stalker
Stalker

Post by just4kikss »

I really like Nikki I definitely think she's always had her own style and deserves way more views than she has. So she's doing a few chattier videos now (and its not like she hasn't done them in the past) and posting the same time as Mrs Midwest i dont blame her she is just trying to get more exposure which she quite frankly deserves. At least she shouted her out and it seems like they are in contact and may do a collaboration. All these youtubers "copy" one another in some way anyways idk im just perturbed that Nikki has a trash forum but whatever within 6 months y'all will find more than a few reasons to rag on Mrs. Midwest

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

just4kikss wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:02 pm
I really like Nikki I definitely think she's always had her own style and deserves way more views than she has. So she's doing a few chattier videos now (and its not like she hasn't done them in the past) and posting the same time as Mrs Midwest i dont blame her she is just trying to get more exposure which she quite frankly deserves. At least she shouted her out and it seems like they are in contact and may do a collaboration. All these youtubers "copy" one another in some way anyways idk im just perturbed that Nikki has a trash forum but whatever within 6 months y'all will find more than a few reasons to rag on Mrs. Midwest

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I’ll make a rave thread for her. Can you please suggest a title?

SaveLeyla
Debater
Debater

Post by SaveLeyla »

I think Nikki is the only one in contact with Mrs Midwest. She comments on her videos that she sent an email and then commented that she shouted her out, obviously trying to get her attention.

I can’t believe Ivan got detention a few times last year from being tardy so often. Major parenting fail. My daughter has been tardy less than 3 times since kindergarten and she’s now in 6th grade. There’s no excuse for being tardy that often. Wow.

Also, it rubs me the wrong way when people ask her questions and she just likes the comment instead of replying. It’s worse than not liking it at all because you can assume she didn’t read the question if she doesn’t “like” it. When she likes it, it’s obvious she clearly ignored it or just went on a liking spree without reading just to seem engaged.

SaveLeyla
Debater
Debater

Post by SaveLeyla »

Oh, I almost forgot, in her latest video she said her kids get to earn 15 minutes a week of screen time! Wtf! What can you do in 15 minutes?? She has YouTube videos longer than that. I’d tell her to forget it, I don’t want screen time at all. She seems like one of those moms who believe it’s her world and everyone else is in it. She doesn’t strike me as a mom you’d have fun with, just the rule maker you try to avoid. Good thing they have Jorge. He seems more fun-loving.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

SaveLeyla wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:24 am

I can’t believe Ivan got detention a few times last year from being tardy so often. Major parenting fail. My daughter has been tardy less than 3 times since kindergarten and she’s now in 6th grade. There’s no excuse for being tardy that often. Wow.

Yes to this! when I was doing my student teaching in a 1st grade classroom (so 6 year-olds) there was a very sweet little girl, great student, polite, friendly, respectful, etc. Her mother drove her to school and the mother could not get her (bleep) together and was always late. The little girl would come in apologizing, saying "I tried to get Mommy to hurry". Well one day the principal had enough and gave the little girl a week's of lunchtime detention, meaning she had to sit in the principal's office during lunch. She cried the whole time. I hated her mother. and I hated that principal.

Oh, and the mother continued to be late.

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

Stitcher73 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 am
SaveLeyla wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:24 am

Yes to this! when I was doing my student teaching in a 1st grade classroom (so 6 year-olds) there was a very sweet little girl, great student, polite, friendly, respectful, etc. Her mother drove her to school and the mother could not get her (bleep) together and was always late. The little girl would come in apologizing, saying "I tried to get Mommy to hurry". Well one day the principal had enough and gave the little girl a week's of lunchtime detention, meaning she had to sit in the principal's office during lunch. She cried the whole time. I hated her mother. and I hated that principal.

Oh, and the mother continued to be late.
This is really sad. Major parent fail Nikki. Totally unacceptable!

SaveLeyla
Debater
Debater

Post by SaveLeyla »

Um, I’ve never known an artist to hang their own work on their walls.
As an artist myself and actively involved in the community I’ve just never seen anyone do that. Doesn’t matter what kind of art either. It’s like reading your own book for inspiration. Lol. This says everything one needs to know about her. She’s so self absorbed and rigid.

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

I tried watching some of her videos this weekend. The constant ballet feet are beyond irritating. We get it. You took ballet. Lots of us did. Lots and lots.

Second, her husband is a tool. I fast forwarded thru anything that he was in. He has that "chip gaines" personality that is a completely turn off. Always hogging the frame, always being the center of attention, always acting a fool. It's not charming. It's not endearing. It's not funny.

Third. Is her mother passed? When she talks about the paint color she chose she always refers to her mother in the past tense. "This was my mother's favorite color." "My loved this color." But it looks like her mother lives with her. Then I started thinking maybe its a sister wives situation?

Stitcher73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stitcher73 »

I tried watching some of her videos this weekend. The constant ballet feet are beyond irritating. We get it. You took ballet. Lots of us did. Lots and lots.

Second, her husband is a tool. I fast forwarded thru anything that he was in. He has that "chip gaines" personality that is a completely turn off. Always hogging the frame, always being the center of attention, always acting a fool. It's not charming. It's not endearing. It's not funny.

Third. Is her mother passed? When she talks about the paint color she chose she always refers to her mother in the past tense. "This was my mother's favorite color." "My loved this color." But it looks like her mother lives with her. Then I started thinking maybe its a sister wives situation?

Return to “F-K”