Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 3

enab
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 3

Post by enab »

If you think Vic's got it rough now, wait until she ends up getting pregnant during one of the open marriage weekends and he ends up taking care of that one too.

FatcatFuzz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FatcatFuzz »

longscarf wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:56 pm
i would rather give belle delphine money directly than Karuna, at least mrs gamer girl bath water isn't problematic af

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Let's be honest: the big name ASMRtists, let alone Karuna, are just like Belle Delphine at this point - both capitalize on their lonely, thirsty, proto-incel audience. ASMR is pretty much dead, and it's because of stuff like this. Don't think I'm throwing shade on women who do ASMR, though: Cardlin IIRC had some problematic shit about him, but because he "sounded hot," nobody really cared. :roll:

FatcatFuzz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FatcatFuzz »

Chevybelle07 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:22 am
Lmfao @ pure soul. Karuna is the farthest thing from that. Gibi, for example, is pure, never nasty or hateful or distasteful, that I have seen. Same for Latte and many others. They dont share disgusting storytimes to the 10 year olds in their audience, or pretend to be their girlfriends wearing a bra in bed, or bare their bodies for views, or talk crap on their family, scam people, or tell the 10 year old viewers to always wear a condom when they give consent and to be careful when they are tripping on acid or shrooms or whatever the hell else karuna does. She knows who her audience is and still chooses to share disgusting content. Man she bothers me so! Lmao
This is the sorta shit that helped to kill ASMR IMHO. That's why I just stick to unintentional ASMR, like that Welsh carving dude and the like.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”