Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part 2)

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part 2)

Post by Layla0606 »

sleepmon wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 pm
So I've never been a dedicated watcher but I watched a bunch of their vlogs on their Alex and Sierra channel since I know she's gonna go on a deleting spree eventually. I have to say that IMO although Alex seems like a really dense, empty-headed dude he had Sierra's back and was an overall good person, protected her, remained faithful (I mean that's pretty good for an attractive male model in LA...) and really sweet. Watching her in vlogs... that one mukbang video they did eating Panda Express... she mentioned that Trisha Paytas/Jason Nash's relationship mirrored their own and kind of sympathized with Trisha --- uhhh, nagl gurl. She is really self sabotaging herself. She really had it all -- a great house in the Cali suburbs, cute furbabies, and a cute trophy husband - and a good set of loyal friends. So yeah, I'm honestly pointing a good majority of the blame to Sierra, she is her own worst enemy. Her actions remind me of folks that choose the most arbitrary actions and try to justify their actions by saying it's for the best -- like... people who turn vegan and claim it fixed ALL of their life problems, you know? Her dumping Alex isn't going to solve the problem, not vlogging together wasn't going to solve the problem either. Y'all are rich and have been together for quite some time, at the very least they could have gone to couples therapy and worked on it. :roll: You can't substitute therapy with Teala blowing smoke up your butt and motivational memes. I gotta say, if she really did dump Alex because she wanted to join the #SINGLEGOALS with Teala and Meredith... that is super sad. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with being single at all. But to dump someone because they were holding you back from enjoying the lives of your single friends and to be part of the group again is really sad. In reality I doubt life will be as fulfilling as they seem compared to those #SINGLEGOALS IG photos.
Alex left her, not the other way around. She is just playing the newly-single-butsoooohappy game, a lot of people think it will be credible if they post #livingmybestlife #happydays BS after a breakup, to make their ex oh so jelly. I think 25 year olds shouldn't be this silly anymore. In his video alex said "i'm not gonna post captions like living my best life, because it's not true" and he's right, clearly none of them is happy at the moment (understandably) so why pretend?

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

The "Sierra and Alex" channel is now called "Sierra Vlogs" in case anyone was wondering how that would turn out. She hasn't changed the pics though.
20190713_054755.png
I wonder how they'll figure out the money stuff. If she chooses to split the revenue from previous vlogs, she's basically keeping those videos afloat by uploading more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MMBurt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MMBurt »

Out of curiosity, I checked social blade and it says that the "Sierra Vlogs" channel makes $0 per year. On July 9th the channel lost 4 million views (engagement video being deleted?) and it says they lost between $1.4K and $22.7K. Is it possible she demonetized the channel?
Weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notanentitledbrat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Notanentitledbrat »

MMBurt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 am
Out of curiosity, I checked social blade and it says that the "Sierra Vlogs" channel makes $0 per year. On July 9th the channel lost 4 million views (engagement video being deleted?) and it says they lost between $1.4K and $22.7K. Is it possible she demonetized the channel?
Weird.
Nope, I don’t think she demonetised it. I think social blade just gets messed up for a while when you delete a video with so many views. I remember when the whole James-Tati drama happened James deleted one of his apology videos (the short one) and his earnings were shown to be 0$ for quite some time on social blade even after he had uploaded a new video after the drama. It looks fine now tho, I’m sure Sierra’s also got messed up because she deleted her proposal video.

jjan
Learner
Learner

Post by jjan »

Notanentitledbrat wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm
MMBurt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 am
Weird.
Nope, I don’t think she demonetised it. I think social blade just gets messed up for a while when you delete a video with so many views. I remember when the whole James-Tati drama happened James deleted one of his apology videos (the short one) and his earnings were shown to be 0$ for quite some time on social blade even after he had uploaded a new video after the drama. It looks fine now tho, I’m sure Sierra’s also got messed up because she deleted her proposal video.
From taking a quick browse, it looks like she deleted other videos too like them looking for venues. But I’m sure the proposal video made up a big chunk of that -4million views

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

I saw you guys talking about how much weight she lost in the time they were together and I honestly didn't think it was that much until I started scrolling down in her photos. Wow.Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jjan
Learner
Learner

Post by jjan »

Castiel wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:42 am
I saw you guys talking about how much weight she lost in the time they were together and I honestly didn't think it was that much until I started scrolling down in her photos. Wow.Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The fact that she said she was “chunkier” during this time really shows how morphed her perception is.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

So ... do we think she got a nose job at one point? Cuz looking at the photos above ... her nose used to look more bulbous. And it isn't just about the angle of the photo. Last I checked, losing weight doesn't affect the size and shape of one's nose. There is like, no fat to lose there.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

MMBurt
Learner
Learner

Post by MMBurt »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am
So ... do we think she got a nose job at one point? Cuz looking at the photos above ... her nose used to look more bulbous. And it isn't just about the angle of the photo. Last I checked, losing weight doesn't affect the size and shape of one's nose. There is like, no fat to lose there.
Definitely think she did something to her nose!

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Alex's channel was featured on the vlog channel and Sierra rightfully took him off. Since his paycheck is going to be huge anyways due to that break up video, I do hope he still won't be cashing in on all the current vlogs they still have up. Break ups are tough, especially when you've been with someone for so long, but I hope they both find someone on their level in due time. I always felt Alex loved her, but was also a user and Sierra was sometimes too b*tchy and insecure. I hope they relax and just find themselves before entering a new relationship with baggage. It's obvious Alex is ready for marriage and kids at some point and though Sierra has said she wanted marriage a little early as well, I'm glad she called things off when she did. They weren't right for each other and that's okay.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

I'm happy for them. So many couples get married when there are a million red flags just because they have been together for so long and there is internal/external pressure to do so. Marriage is such a big decision and while I don't think either of them are the pinnacle of maturity, this was a very mature choice to make.

Gottagossip
Talker
Talker

Post by Gottagossip »

LivingInElysium wrote:
I know the nose wouldn't necessarily change but it is crazy what losing weight can change in your face. It really accentuates features.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Gottagossip wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:32 pm
LivingInElysium wrote:
I know the nose wouldn't necessarily change but it is crazy what losing weight can change in your face. It really accentuates features.
You're right, losing weight can accentuate features, meaning features stand out more. But if nothing else, her nose has shrunken and is a lot pointier.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

sweetnothings1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetnothings1 »

Does anyone else think it's really weird/shady that Meredith likes every single one of Alex's photos (and vice versa)? I could understand if Sierra was doing it too (maybe in the name of civility/keeping it friendly or something), but as it is... it's just rude imo. It might be stretch but I really think they like each other. I think Alex really does want someone 'devoted to god' and vice versa, and I can totally see there being something there.

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

sweetnothings1 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:07 am
Does anyone else think it's really weird/shady that Meredith likes every single one of Alex's photos (and vice versa)? I could understand if Sierra was doing it too (maybe in the name of civility/keeping it friendly or something), but as it is... it's just rude imo. It might be stretch but I really think they like each other. I think Alex really does want someone 'devoted to god' and vice versa, and I can totally see there being something there.
Hmmmm, you could be on to something! I quickly followed them just to see and Alex started liking her posts more and more around June which is the time him and Sierra broke up. Like some "like for likes" type stuff. A lot of guys like Meredith, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does too. I do hope he just goes after someone in Colorado and leaves Sierra's friends out of it.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

mxraclouds wrote:
sweetnothings1 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:07 am
Hmmmm, you could be on to something! I quickly followed them just to see and Alex started liking her posts more and more around June which is the time him and Sierra broke up. Like some "like for likes" type stuff. A lot of guys like Meredith, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does too. I do hope he just goes after someone in Colorado and leaves Sierra's friends out of it.

He’s gonna need another sugar mama that allows him to live in LA for free!

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

I hope they have some sort of girl code because that would be rly fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I know that they don't have to all hang out all the time, but it's also kind of weird how Teala has recently started hanging out with Sierra all of a sudden and not Meredith. I'm not sure if it's just circumstances, she just broke up with Alex so of course Teala would be there for her, or if that's the reason why Sierra and Meredith haven't hung out since 4th July. Maybe Teala's in the middle of it and Sierra is distancing herself from Meredith, which is understandable in that case.

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Sierra Faketado and her assistant Alex Monotonova (part 2)

Post by peepthetea »

seen Alex posted a video... did he take Penny? would make sense if he bought her for Sierra and she has Louie too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I didn't expect Alex to upload another video so soon but lol, how can he say that both him and Sierra decided that he should keep Penny when he literally fled to Colorado with her when Sierra thought that he was just going for a marathon? And of course Sierra kept Louie, she had him before she met Alex, obviously Louie was going to stay with Sierra, what did he expect? Although, it was definitely the right choice for him to keep Penny since he clearly cared about her more than Sierra ever did.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”