Carrie Potter and the Nine-Step Plan of Entitlement - Part 15

Re: Carrie Potter and the Nine-Step Plan of Entitlement - Part 15

Post by Guest »

Helianthus1567 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:36 am
This whole name thing just makes me think of that bit in one of Jack Whitehall's live shows where he's bitching about his girlfriend's friend who introduces herself as 'Lucy-with-a-Y' and self-diagnoses as gluten-intolerant and all these fake-ass things just to bring attention to herself!
Every time she goes on about 'I'm Carrie Hope because I literally Carry Hope' all I think is 'Girl, you were named after Star Wars! It's no secret your brother was nuts about it so your house would've been knee-deep in merchandise. Carrie for Fisher, Hope for Episode IV: A New Hope. I was also named after a character in a tv show my mum binge watched while she was on maternity leave. My mum was even named after a character in one of her older brother's story books. There's no shame in it. Own it! People get inspiration for baby names from all sorts of places. Get over yourself!'
Lol was his girlfriend's friend Lucy Moon?? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Are we due a new thread now? If so if like to throw my vote in the ring for:

Carrie Hope Fletcher: heteroflexible hero, self-awareness at zero

Lolla2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolla2 »

Kerrie Hope its spelled write Fletcher

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

viewtopic.php?f=763&t=36480 <- New topic :) NGL I really liked the Harry Potter theme of this thread so I kinda followed the same line :)

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”